Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Paige and Candy are being wasted and the cameraman keeps avoiding showing the right of the frame. Lucy is decent for once, but that's not saying much lol

TJ? You there??
24-07-2015 01:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

Will we ever be rid of this damn closet homosexual obsessive compulsive with an afro who for some strange reason insists upon negating Sophia at every turn? There just does not seem to be any cure for this man's insanity. His longevity, to me, seems to suggest that he has friends in very high places - or possibly lots of financial clout. Either way, his demise will be a source of joy for all men who watch these shows to be aroused by women.

PS. I no longer bother to counter the views of the members here.
Everyone sees things from their own perspective; and I am very well aware that my views are not often shared by many in the realm of fantasy. So, due to the fact that I have no interest in persuading others to see things my way, I now have a tendency to just post my own thoughts about a subject, and then leave it at that... That is why I honestly have not read a single post since my last one here. This is not due to any lack of respect for the opinion of others, it is just that sexual fantasy is too shallow a subject to pursue in debate.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2015 00:53 by RUsure.)
24-07-2015 23:58
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Im not a big fan of victoria, but i've seen a video of her and she has a beautiful pussy. felt like it needed to be said.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
25-07-2015 15:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Victoria and Ella together. Imagine if Ella just stripped Victoria nude and mowed her lawn shockedBounceBounceBounce

Important
26-07-2015 01:40
From Day 1 Offline
Account closed by request

Candy on all three channels... how they could of done with Miss West on tonight.
26-07-2015 22:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

They could do with Jess on every night Wink.
Best performer they had Blush.
S66 are just clueless Rolleyes?

26-07-2015 22:27
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Panic over Amy and Wendy Taylor are on now

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
26-07-2015 23:00
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

amy, victoria, claire, sophia lares, candy, kandi, the chavvy girl, paige, lucy, ella, stella.

Out of them only Amy do i have a passing interest in, sophia is beautiful but she doesn't get the solo time, its funny you know, this used to be my favourite channel.
Its just crazy how things change over the years. One night, your arguing with yourself over which s66 channels to record and before you know it, your at a stage where you dont bother even checking who's on.

I suppose thats life, your flavours and interests evolve over the years. what yuo used to like and what you like anymore..just changes.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
Their dayshows are still pretty strong mind. love me some fernanda. fantastic girl.

27-07-2015 21:22
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In it's former guise as Elite TV this channel was the innovator, the fantasy realizer, the joymaker, the trend setter and the thriller.
However too much of it's time as S66 has seen it's quality ebb away to such a point where it is barely watchable than for a token 15 or 20 minutes a week or less.
The very best Ultimate Babe Clare Richards shows seem like eons ago now Sad.
S66 has become the channel of bad decisions in every respect regarding nightshows.

However no matter how much fearful stick I give to S66 there is one thing I cannot and will never forget to it's eternal credit.
S66 - the channel that gave me and all of us Naked Kandi Blush.
In the shower too Wink.
I can almost..............almost forgive S66 for all their wrongs on that alone Tongue.
Ahem - I did say ALMOST Wink.
I love Kandi Heart.

(This post was last modified: 27-07-2015 21:45 by Snooks.)
27-07-2015 21:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Oh well, that was a good night, but now with Mikayla (Nice tease session) gone, the excitement level has dropped.
27-07-2015 23:04