Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(14-07-2015 22:05 )snookered147 Wrote:  So the best two performers of the three on tonight don't get to go solo and the other one does.
Yeah right well done S66.
You sure do know how to remove any temptation for me to call Rolleyes.

Proof that it's not call stats that decides who gets a solo at 66 but what money they have invested in getting the girl on-screen?

EDIT: Not that good performance automatically equals good call stats unfortunately. But you get my drift...

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2015 22:23 by ShandyHand.)
14-07-2015 22:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(14-07-2015 22:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'm sure Jess will get solo stints when kerrie-lee goes on breaks

Not good enough Rammy.
The best performer on S66 should get to go solo all night every time. In my view Jess is the best S66 have but she gets deployed incredibly rarely and ineffectively by S66.
She should not be reduced to only going solo on breaks when she is so bloody brilliant on solo stints.
S66 are utterly incompetent, clueless buffoons.

I am playing hardball with these channels now.
I know what I want.
If the channels don't provide they don't get my calls.
End of!!

(This post was last modified: 14-07-2015 22:31 by Snooks.)
14-07-2015 22:21
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

(14-07-2015 22:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(14-07-2015 22:05 )snookered147 Wrote:  So the best two performers of the three on tonight don't get to go solo and the other one does.
Yeah right well done S66.
You sure do know how to remove any temptation for me to call Rolleyes.

Proof that it's not call stats that decides who gets a solo at 66 but what money they have invested in getting the girl on-screen?

EDIT: Not that good performance automatically equals good call stats unfortunately. But you get my drift...

That's how I feel about Lori Buckby On Babestation Mate. Lori is never on the phone, all she does is jump up and down, talks on the mic constantly and talks to the crew yet again she is always on for longer stints and always get solo screen time. So this solo screen time has baffled me for a long time now.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
15-07-2015 00:26
TheLaughingMan Offline
Senior Poster

(14-07-2015 22:21 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(14-07-2015 22:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'm sure Jess will get solo stints when kerrie-lee goes on breaks

Not good enough Rammy.
The best performer on S66 should get to go solo all night every time. In my view Jess is the best S66 have but she gets deployed incredibly rarely and ineffectively by S66.
She should not be reduced to only going solo on breaks when she is so bloody brilliant on solo stints.
S66 are utterly incompetent, clueless buffoons.

I am playing hardball with these channels now.
I know what I want.
If the channels don't provide they don't get my calls.
End of!!

Exactly, I mean you constantly have to put up with girls ruining Jess every time she is on and yet again. With S66 getting rid of her and giving her this shit on her return she should never come back, any other channel would be lucky to have her.
15-07-2015 00:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I think Mikayla and Paige were always scheduled to do a naughty hour together until 11pm at which point Kerrie Lee and Victoria are due to be on.

16-07-2015 22:43
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

What a load of shit !!!!
Why dont they wany to go topless ?????
Piss off home & put on a proper night babe who will do the job!!!!

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
16-07-2015 22:54
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

When I first saw Paige on Dayshow's I hoped she would start doing Nightshow's and so far she hasn't disappointed. I would love to see her go topless too but she and Mikki are good together.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
16-07-2015 22:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Same here, Paige Phillips hasn't dissapointed me either on nights including tonight and agree she and mikayla bayliss are good together.

As for Paige Phillips going topless, I'd love that too and she may do it in time, not all babes go topless straight away on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
16-07-2015 23:12
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Paige did a show on the RLC web-show in a see-thru top, there are caps of it. So I shouldn't think she is against going topless some time.
16-07-2015 23:17
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

Correct me if i'm wrong but i can only think off Kerrie-lee , Jess West & Amy Rose who are all young & havent been circulating the channels for years, that work on the night shows Huh
Do you think they keep recycling old babes coz they have experiance & have built up a following over the yearsHuh
Obviously it will take time for the young girls to build up a fan base. I love their enthusiasm & energy which sadly i'm sure will fade like the those around them?Sad
It's nice to see new young fresh babes before they become jaded & cynical.
More of the same please 66Cool
17-07-2015 00:00