Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mucker Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
If any of the other channels are looking for a MasterClass in the art of 2-4-1, then just ask Elite if you can borrow tonights tape, and oh yes Miss Caty ColeBig Grin.
14-02-2010 03:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(14-02-2010 03:56 )mucker Wrote:  If any of the other channels are looking for a MasterClass in the art of 2-4-1, then just ask Elite if you can borrow tonights tape, and oh yes Miss Caty ColeBig Grin.

Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments regarding the loan of tonights tape, I cannot allow Miss Caty to leave Elite Towers, she may be kidnapped & held to ransom by less reputable channels, thereby denying her to us on Monday. Where upon she should be allowed to "Violate" in style, Miss Kitty Lea who shares the night with her. Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongueBig GrinTongue

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
14-02-2010 04:23
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

Caty and Mica are definitely deserving of a spot in the 241 section of the babeshow hall of fame after tonight. I think Elite has been the best channel for longer than you just the last week or so. Truly epic night.
14-02-2010 04:23
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

I think among everything else.. it's the reintroduction of the 2-4-1's at Elite, that has opened many people's eyes to see that it is the best channel at the moment.

14-02-2010 04:27
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(14-02-2010 04:27 )Josh187 Wrote:  I think among everything else.. it's the reintroduction of the 2-4-1's at Elite, that has opened many people's eyes to see that it is the best channel at the moment.

I agree. I think I remember a certain forum had people moaning about the lack of the 2-4-1 shows on Elite, so tonight and last night really was a great way to keep us to keep those people on that forum happy. Wink
14-02-2010 04:39
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Not that I have added often to these discussion threads but here is my two-penneth worth...

Just about since Elite started out they have been the best, from the quality of their camera's to the one most important thing.....The absolutely stunning line up of Models they have, wether they have acquired them from elsewhere or simply discovered/noticed them where others have not in the case of Sophia Knight, Mica Martinez, Ashley Emma, Gemma Massey (OK Gemma was a well known model but not on any live shows before as far as I know) and Kitty Lea, they have constantly sort out to find the best Models they can and not been scared to get rid of a few, no matter how well liked the model in question was that didn't fit in, now I am not saying the whole of Elites Model list should appeal to everyone fore I am no hypocrite as the whole list does not appeal to myself, but I think even the most ardent fan of any other channel must admit that the line up that Elite have is second to none!

Now please I don't wish to start word war or people going "here you are this list is far better" and shoving lists of their favourite Models from other channels in gigantic letters with bells, whistles and maybe even a heart or two on it, if you share my opinion good, if you do not that's good too, just I don't need proof, I will believe you! Wink
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2010 05:52 by Bluearmy71.)
14-02-2010 05:14
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

I believe you bluearmy, after watching mica and catys 2 for 1 , Elite has blew away the competition, wow that was sexy last night, Caty your a star, Ashley Emma , Danica, Mica, Caty Cole, Anna, Sammi, Sophie, the list goes on, the best model and best looking models by far on any channel, keep up the great work eliteTongue
14-02-2010 08:41
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(14-02-2010 05:14 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  Not that I have added often to these discussion threads but here is my two-penneth worth...

Just about since Elite started out they have been the best, from the quality of their camera's to the one most important thing.....The absolutely stunning line up of Models they have, wether they have acquired them from elsewhere or simply discovered/noticed them where others have not in the case of Sophia Knight, Mica Martinez, Ashley Emma, Gemma Massey (OK Gemma was a well known model but not on any live shows before as far as I know) and Kitty Lea, they have constantly sort out to find the best Models they can and not been scared to get rid of a few, no matter how well liked the model in question was that didn't fit in, now I am not saying the whole of Elites Model list should appeal to everyone fore I am no hypocrite as the whole list does not appeal to myself, but I think even the most ardent fan of any other channel must admit that the line up that Elite have is second to none!

Now please I don't wish to start word war or people going "here you are this list is far better" and shoving lists of their favourite Models from other channels in gigantic letters with bells, whistles and maybe even a heart or two on it, if you share my opinion good, if you do not that's good too, just I don't need proof, I will believe you! Wink

I basically agree with your point about Elite recruiting the most stunningly beautiful women on these channels and them not being afraid of letting a few performers go. I won't waste my time running through the who Elite have now and who they've parted company with list as they are all very good. Carmen Terrell springs to mind...Huh

My only criticisms of Elite are that they have been a little bit short of numbers at times this year. I'm thinking of the other Saturday night when Sophia was on her own and it seems to me that there have been a few more nights when they've had two performers on rather than three. The reasoning behind that may be lack of performers available on a particular night or they are looking to minimise costs in tight economic times. There is a certain 'Eliteness' about the performers so the roster lacks a bit of diversity beyond Sophia Lares on Early Bird in my opinion. Now obviously Fernanda easily meets the Elite standard and is exotic but I think Dannie from 960 would make an excellent addition. Given a break and some support I think she'd be a valuable addition to the Elite roster. One or two more presenters who are slightly different in their appeal while still being 'Elite' would give them a stranglehold in the quality stakes.

Any views? Elite has got erotic appeal (Caty and Mica last night, Sophia with strawberries and cream the other week in a way that no other channel has) but lacks exotic appeal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
14-02-2010 09:59
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Doctoratthedock and Bluearmy are spot on. I have been saying for some time now that Elite have been running away with it for some time now for all the reasons you guys have mentioned. All I will say and have said in previous debates is BangBabes runs them a very close second. After that there is not much else to write home about.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
14-02-2010 11:02
Nigma Away
Master Poster

I've always considered Bang Babes to have (on average) the best 2-4-1's, but after watching Caty and Mica last night I can't help but think Elite are running away with it.

Signing Caty is easily one of the best moves Elite has ever made. She is absolutely fantastic at getting the best and most natural looking 2-4-1 performances out of other girls. On her own she's great, but paired with another girl and given a bit of freedom to do her thing and she's in a league of her own.

And Mica.. damn I was wrong about her. I thought she was just another pretty girl without much going for her performance wise, but then we get to last night and she puts on a better 2-4-1 performance than Sophia. So wrong.. I was so, SO, very wrong.

Full credit to the crew at Elite (both those in front of, and behind, the camera), you're very much in a league of your own right now.
14-02-2010 18:12