and then we could charge them consultancy fees lol
02-04-2009 18:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deano Offline
Senior Poster

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
chipdude Wrote:I only want pin protection if it was free to watch Smile

Off course ! Just like sky movies.
Otherwise the content will not be much difference from all the other channels.
You need to shake everything up.
02-04-2009 18:15
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ok will there be a stream in the future Shy
02-04-2009 18:22
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Away
EliteTV Rep

Big Grin RE: elite tv ?
Potentially a great idea!!

We have money to spend!!! and by ur last statement we also clearly have no idea of direction, business or planning!! How the hell did we go on air without you??Smile

your input helps us give you what you want !!....we want to give you the best because we want to be the best!! your input is not needed its requested to make it better for you!!!... we know how to run/create a channel and we have a vision for the channel, we consider you and everyone else on this great forum a part of the evolution of that vision.

sorry went deep!! lol

On the other hand the consultants thing sounds great!! lolSmile

Norm x

oopnorth Wrote:It amazes me how people get the money to set up these channels with what looks like a non-existent business plan, you'd think putting all that money and effort into it you'd have some idea what direction you want the channel to go in.

Maybe we should set up a spin off website UK Babe Channels Consultants to advise these channels on how to run one. Big Grin
02-04-2009 18:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EliteTV Rep

lol Smile thats what I get paid!! lol

I'll askthe boss if he needs anyone!!! lol

Norm x

skully Wrote:Great promoting Norm, I wish you luck with the channel Smile.

Now...where do I apply for a job...I'm thinking you need to hire a guy to oil up the girls, bring them drinks and generally drool over them...look no further...my services are available for the weekly wage of, a box of cheese and onion crisps and a crate of stella Wink lol.
02-04-2009 18:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EliteTV Rep

Thanks,

Noted and passed to the Production team tin tin!!Smile

Norm Smilex

Tintin Wrote:I forgot to say is there any chance there can be better lighting? Last night was a bit dark Sad
02-04-2009 18:31
EliteTV Rep

Hiya,

Because of the input on streaming peps, we r working extra hard to get it going before may 1st --- although full content /pic/vids and members area will still launch 1st May.!!!

Hope to have a live sync from the channel Straight to the website http://wwwelitetvonline by the end of next week!!

thats because of you!!!

please keep ur input cuming....Smile

norm xx

G@Z! Wrote:ok will there be a stream in the future Shy
02-04-2009 18:38
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: elite tv ?
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:Potentially a great idea!!

We have money to spend!!! and by ur last statement we also clearly have no idea of direction, business or planning!! How the hell did we go on air without you??Smile

your input helps us give you what you want !!....we want to give you the best because we want to be the best!! your input is not needed its requested to make it better for you!!!... we know how to run/create a channel and we have a vision for the channel, we consider you and everyone else on this great forum a part of the evolution of that vision.

sorry went deep!! lol

On the other hand the consultants thing sounds great!! lolSmile

Norm x

oopnorth Wrote:It amazes me how people get the money to set up these channels with what looks like a non-existent business plan, you'd think putting all that money and effort into it you'd have some idea what direction you want the channel to go in.

Maybe we should set up a spin off website UK Babe Channels Consultants to advise these channels on how to run one. Big Grin

I don't know how you got on air without me either, must be down to blind luck.Wink

Not having a go at you specifically but your the second channel to come on here and ask for ideas recently, the other was Chatback and they were given a lot of ideas and some constructive criticism and chose not to act on them, the result being they have got rid of some of the girls and cut back on the hours they are broadcasting, mainly because they have consistently failed to do even the basics right, which is not something we can accuse your channel of. We understand your trying to find an identity for your channel to make it stand out from the rest and I'm sure we'll be able to help you out in the coming months.

For what it's worth my preference is for naturally sexy girls, one pair of panties, see-through or crotchless if possibleBig Grin, and small onscreen graphics, thats just for starters.
02-04-2009 19:01
apmaddogg Offline
Senior Poster

Hi welcome to the forums Norm!

now gotta say great idea on getting us to say what we want from the channel!

i read throught all of the comments and mostly agree!

also can you never put a fee on the online stream (chat back wanted us to pay a small free so that we can watch the show online - this turned many customers off)

also i don't like the idea of having over 40's on - turns many young people off, like myself!

also would love to see the lovely Adele thats does the bangbabes online webstream sometimes! and more girls like her!

hope this shows can get to NO. 1 spot on the babe channels very soon coz we all have great ideas!
02-04-2009 19:31