Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(13-02-2010 02:23 )Chilly Wrote:  I'm pretty sure Sophia has requested Elite to install a pole so she can do some pole dancing. eek IF they do this, the some very exciting times are also ahead. Smile

Oh, Sophia and Caty wasn't bad either. Wink

Im sure Sophia is a natural when it comes to pole dancing, with legs like that Wink

13-02-2010 02:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

Elite once again schooling the other channels in advanced 2-4-1. Coincidentally, Caty and Sophia were in their school girl outfits to give the audience a wonderful chemistry presentation. Bravo Smile
13-02-2010 02:38
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(13-02-2010 02:35 )Josh187 Wrote:  
(13-02-2010 02:23 )Chilly Wrote:  I'm pretty sure Sophia has requested Elite to install a pole so she can do some pole dancing. eek IF they do this, the some very exciting times are also ahead. Smile

Oh, Sophia and Caty wasn't bad either. Wink

Im sure Sophia is a natural when it comes to pole dancing, with legs like that Wink

You should see the picture she posted on her Facebook page. That girl certainly knows how to work the pole. Big Grin I so hope they do this, as I think it would make for some truly amazing viewing. Smile
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2010 02:45 by Chilly.)
13-02-2010 02:38
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I'm not going to retract my previous statement, because at the time is was correct.

But I thought there was no way the night could get any better. Boy, I have never been more happy to be proved wrong. Elite's switchboard must have melted, because I know I did.

If these two ever get it on for real, I hope they film it, because that is one video I would pay to see.
13-02-2010 05:02
199lives Offline
Master Poster

I thought elite had started to drift a little when they lost a few great babes, but wow they've stepped it up. brought in a few new girls, couple of day girls on nights and the established babes always bringing the good stuff . easily the best all round channel, caty and sophia's first appearance last night was the hottest set from anyone on any channel. seriouslyeekBig GrinHeart
13-02-2010 16:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-02-2010 16:19 )199lives Wrote:  I thought elite had started to drift a little when they lost a few great babes, but wow they've stepped it up. brought in a few new girls, couple of day girls on nights and the established babes always bringing the good stuff . easily the best all round channel, caty and sophia's first appearance last night was the hottest set from anyone on any channel. seriouslyeekBig GrinHeart

elite has been the best babechannel this week. started on monday with ashley emma, then kitty on tuesday, ashley and sophia on wednesday, kitty again thursday and then the wrist sprainer of danica, caty and sophia and sammie pennington is apparently on tomorrow

sophia and caty's 2 4 1 at the start was one of the hottest ive seen

Piper Niven Superfan
13-02-2010 17:04
adam13 Offline
Senior Poster

I have to agree rammy. This week i have hardly noticed the other channelsBig Grin. Every day has been great and to top off the week with sammy is inspired cant wait.
13-02-2010 17:08
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Without doubt Elite have had an amazing week, Sophia's always mesmerising & sensual appearances along with Ashley & Kitty's energetic, teasing & suggestive ways, Mica's still innocent looks, but rapidly evolving & improving shows being the notable highlights for many. Also weighing in with their dependable & solid appearances, Hazel & Delta gave impressive shows as usual, unfortunately these two tend to be left out when any praise is given out in any quantity, and they should be used as prime examples of how a night show should be done, both offering their own inimitable style to the spectacle. Then friday night with Danica's usual tease & suggestive style set the scene for the weeks highlight of the return of the "2-4-1" with Sophia & the also returning Caty, a visual spectacle that had been too long in the waiting, but returned to the show with a truly amazing quality. To single out any girl this week would be unfair as each and every girl has played their part, to create possibly Elite's best week for some months. However the recent fortnight seems to have been a precursor to this week, each week having had notable highlights in themselves. The return of the "2-4-1's" on a permanant basis is yet to be proven, but I believe a large "notice of intent" was posted last night. Elite have certainly raised the bar this week, for others to attain to reach. The return of the "2-4-1" even in a semi regular fashion (i.e as in the 9-11 shows), would, done the Elite way, be highly welcome and may just prove that Elite truly are "The Elite".

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2010 02:55 by Rael 74.)
13-02-2010 19:22
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

To even try to sum up the 2-4-1 (Mica/Caty) that just ended would be near impossible (for me) because there were too many high points. I'm just gonna keep it simple with a...* standing ovation *
14-02-2010 01:56
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Think i mentioned this in another thread.. but i'll say it again.

Elite TV = best channel at the moment.

In my opinion it's just so much better than all the other channels at the moment. and after much doubt... i actually think Elite listen to the people now.. a while back Elite was short on girls.. so they bring in fresh new faces like Mica and Kitty.. and putting Ashley Emma on nights which seems to have gone down very nicely with all of her fans/fanboys Wink and is probably the reasoning behind why the forum becomes so slow in the evenings when she's on Big Grin

In addition We wanted more 2-4-1's... and now two nights in a row we get are wish. Elite are on top form at the moment, and no other channel can put out anything better or even get on their level.

14-02-2010 02:40