Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Just need the logo guy to leave off with the logo on screen. Like when they zoomed in on Kerrie and then she moved and the logo came up. Would not of minded sharing a cupcake with Tina and Stella last night. Tina is one naughty girl just look at her twitter account account
07-05-2015 13:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

I bet if there is anyone on here that doesn't want to share a cupcake with Tina and Stella need their head checking
07-05-2015 13:27
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2015 12:53 )winsaw Wrote:  really hope they keep this up

I really thought you know S66 well Big Grin
07-05-2015 14:19
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I agree I don't think anybody should be getting too carried away with S66, apart from the Monday night show we've on the whole had to wait until the wee small hours of the morning before the treats come out in force. I'd like to see this channel hitting the ground running from the very moment the clock hits 11.

(07-05-2015 09:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I missed Stella & Tina naked as went to bed before it happened

As clearly stated in this opinion but if you''re going to go to your bed every night at 2 Rammy then you always do run the risk of missing the good part of the show.

However to be objective about this S66 has vastly improved so I have to applaud them on this front as it's slowly but surely establishing itself as a credible channel once again.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 19:20 by Scottishbloke.)
07-05-2015 19:17
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well excuse me for sounding like a miserable c#nt Wink.
For me there is still a painful lack of imagination at S66.
The fact that every other channel bar Sin TV is faring even worse is of little consequence or excuse.
Am I going to wave the Union Jack, play God Save The Queen and wildly celebrate the SLIGHT improvement in the S66 output recently? Errrr No!! bladewave.
Too much of the nudity for me is done for nudity's sake.
The build up to it is hardly exciting in most cases and the end result merely looks like an after thought.
The set choice is too often a bed which means the babes spend too much of their time lying on front or back looking anything but horny. The same old tired positions come to the fore over and over. Add this to the ridiculous times the naked stints are put on and most people will have long since gone to bed anyway. If a nude stint is going to be done I suggest the following.

Lets say it is to be a stint in the locker room for example.
Dress the babe/babes up in cheerleaders outfit with pom poms.
Some outfit play before a slow and sexy striptease to full nudity will in my opinion make the stint more exciting for more tastes.

Another example.
A stint in the office. Dress the babes in secretary outfit/s.
Same principle. Slow sexy striptease to full nudity.
Use the office props. The chair, the desk etc to change position and pose.

The College Desk Set.
College outfits. Slow sexy striptease to nudity.
Use of oil is always a help.
Kerrie Lee is the Queen of this set.

The bar and Pole set.
Babe/s dress up as a pole dancer/s and dance around the pole
Striptease to nudity followed by slower more controlled naked pole dancing to avoid errrrrr ...... problems Wink.

And now for maybe the exception where a big fancy outfit may not be necessary.
The shower or bath tub.
Pretty much get naked straight away and let the bubbles and water do the work.

So you see it is possible to extract much better quality out of the shows than we see right now imo.
It is possible to please more people more of the time even if it is absolutely impossible to please all the people all of the time.

I would say that 2-4-1s can work in any one of the scenarios I have detailed above but there has to be some horny interaction.
Not any of this playful wishy washy stuff.
It has to look at least mildly sexually convincing and believable.
Oh and give it a rest with plonking a bunch of babes on to a boring set all wearing totally different outfits which largely stay on for hours on end and have absolutely no relevance to the set whatsover with no meaningful interaction going on.

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 20:00 by Snooks.)
07-05-2015 19:54
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Are some of us just happy to see a glimmer of hope whilst nesting on a bed of much lowered expectations? Perhaps.

Speaking for myself, the reason this channel in particular grinds my gears is because I actually quite like their line up of girls in comparison to many of the other channels.
So, bearing that in mind, I find it rather frustrating when a potential 'good night' Rolleyes is ruined by silly production since it's glaringly obvious that things are not quite knitting together.
They have the girls, they just need to organise that proverbial 'piss up' and utilise their strengths a little more economically.
Putting three girls on one bed with outstanding levels of non-interaction just looks clumsy and pointless. Pairing up two girls that look like chalk & cheese is another ultimate fail isn't it? I'd go as far to say it's cringe worthy and just generally awkward to watch, let alone call.

Last night with Stella & Tina it did seem to work a little better IMO, perhaps nothing to start shouting about, but a step in the right direction nonetheless and worthy of a small applaud. It just proves that with a tiny smidgen of creativity, they could easily get back to churning out some fantastic call-worthy shows.
07-05-2015 22:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-05-2015 19:54 )snookered147 Wrote:  snip

Think you need to change your username to victor meldrew snookered laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
07-05-2015 22:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(07-05-2015 22:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 19:54 )snookered147 Wrote:  snip

Think you need to change your username to victor meldrew snookered laugh

I don't believe it Big Grin

07-05-2015 22:42
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2015 09:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 08:30 )Danzig Wrote:  Things are looking good on the naked 241 front on this channel with Stella and Tina plus stunners Madison and Chloe.Big Grin

I missed Stella & Tina naked as went to bed before it happened
but let me guess rammy, you still thought they had a good night even though you missed it as you were in bed
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 00:51 by Joey 27.)
08-05-2015 00:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz Shy
08-05-2015 00:58