Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Where pray tell might this said recording be viewed…
07-02-2010 21:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

As requested, you will see a lot fuss over nothing!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid243980
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 21:56 by Bluearmy71.)
07-02-2010 21:52
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

If posters are commenting on what they SEE, and if they see something that in their judgement may have a bearing
on the future wellbeing/success of a particular channel they enjoy watching, then they should be free to post what they see.

At least one poster is being accused of 'stirring things up' on this thread when it appears to me they are simply voicing concerns
as a reaction to footage that we are all after all assumed to be watching. That doesn't seem fair to me.
07-02-2010 22:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(07-02-2010 22:20 )Rise Wrote:  If posters are commenting on what they SEE, and if they see something that in their judgement may have a bearing
on the future wellbeing/success of a particular channel they enjoy watching, then they should be free to post what they see.

At least one poster is being accused of 'stirring things up' on this thread when it appears to me they are simply voicing concerns
as a reaction to footage that we are all after all assumed to be watching. That doesn't seem fair to me.
Thank you Rise, well said!
07-02-2010 22:26
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(07-02-2010 10:59 )Rawdog Wrote:  Hi long time lurker on the forum but first time typer! Just had to get something of my chest thou....

What's with all the insane conspiracy theories? What or who the hell is "afroman" who smacked Ashely on the arse? Who forced Mica to do something she didn't want to? Who upset Gemma or Sophia? Do you know what the answers to all these questions are? WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW!

Elite is clearly a very professionally run studio...I mean you just have to look at the quality of the image, camera work and girls compared to, well any other channel and of what we know of Jamie (wan gwan big man) there is not a chance he would let anyone work for him unless they were going to do the job well. Any channel that wants to make money in this business puts the welfare of it's girl first and foremost and would NEVER allow anyone to hassle them, they would be out on their ears if they did. I know that this type of forum is built on fevered speculation of the life's of the girls (it's what were all here for after all!) but sometimes I think it gets out of hand....I mean for fuck sake @midlifecrisis seemed to be suggesting that Sophia had some sort of needle based problem the other day because of birthmarks on her arms!

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and realize that what we are seeing is probably the opposite of what we think, it's banter, it's laughs and it's a happy studio producing a great show that we all get sore wrist too...or maybe I'm wrong and the conspiracies are right and it's all going to hell and that elite tv also brought down the twin towers and killed JFK. Who the fuck knows.Rolleyes

Oh and can we just not all agree that at worst "Afro man" is just someone with a seriously shit haircut!!

As it seems to be a quote of my post that started this, thought I'd respond:-

Regarding the Mica "incident", as I previously stated, I did not witness the event, so I shall refrain from further comment. However my post was made in response to another post, of which the original poster had witnessed the said event. I merely used it as a springboard to refer to other recent events.

Regarding Gemma's "incident", during one of her later sets one night week before last, Gemma was talking to the behind camera crew, she then said to someone "No, Please don't ask me to do that". She was clearly upset by whatever had been said to her as her facial expression changed significantly enough to show it without doubt. The phone rang shortly after, but she was still upset for a while after. This was seen by myself.

In relation to Ashley, I saw the actual event & have it on a DVD, there is also a cap of it in the relevant thread to substantiate it.

In relation to Sophia, regarding "Marks on or up her arms I have never made any reference in any post whatsoever.

The original post by myself in Mica's Chat & discussion thread was made as I thought it worthy of mention as I had seen a post relating to Gemma's "incident " previously. Unfortunately at the time of posting this I can't find it. So if whoever mentioned it at the time perhaps they could help? Rammyrascal refers to it in his post aswell! The incident with Ashley had also occured by then.

EDIT: Here's the posts referring to Gemma's "incident" - posts 608-611 - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid340224

The post comes about not only as concern for the girls, but also for Elite, which is reflected in my original post. After all this is a free & open Forum is it not. No direct accusations have been made toward any person(s). I made no reference to "Afroman" or any "Conspiracy Theories nor have I ever, my only comment was that these events are not really acceptable on a professionally run company (I doubt they would happen on Babestation or Bang Babes which are also professionally run companies), nor did anyone imply that Elite was unprofessional. Hope this clarifies the situation and we can all move on to better chat & discussion here. I shall certainly refrain from any sort of post like this ever again, but incase people are wondering, I don't actually own a wooden spoon, a large ladle or anything like it!!!. Goodnight.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2010 02:32 by Rael 74.)
08-02-2010 02:24
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I'm gagging to see Anna's new site like a lot of you guys but i have to say what the hell does Elite think their doing regarding pics being sent to mobiles.

Charging £4 for 1 pic is a bloody rip of, If I wanted to wast money that much I’d re join Elite’s & Vicky T’s site…

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
08-02-2010 12:31
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Rael 74 it was me who mentioned the Mica incident,i know what i saw and do not regret mentioning it,i know there are some guys on here who as long as they see what they want dont seem to care about the girl,im not one of them i dont like bullies,and thats what it amounts to.

What is concerning me lately is the amount of discussion going on in front of camera,sometimes is so easy to see what the girl is saying,like last night again it was Gemma saying no noway as it turns out she was probally saying no im not staying late,my point is sort it out before hand not on camera,we want to see happy girls,and i know that particular night Mica looked far from happy she is a beautiful YOUNG girl,let her find her own way.Huh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
08-02-2010 12:46
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Just had to say Hazel Bond,you know the restHeartTongueHeart

Its so good to be insane
08-02-2010 12:48
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I thought it was only me who thought this!! if I am paying £1.50 per minute and I am say 5 minutes in to a call the least you can do is pay attention to me. I didn't realise just how much they spoke to the camera and others until the mic was left on accidentally by Amanda on Bang Babes the other day.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
08-02-2010 12:49
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(08-02-2010 12:49 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I thought it was only me who thought this!! if I am paying £1.50 per minute and I am say 5 minutes in to a call the least you can do is pay attention to me. I didn't realise just how much they spoke to the camera and others until the mic was left on accidentally by Amanda on Bang Babes the other day.

Ok but i think you are missing my point.Huh

Its so good to be insane
08-02-2010 12:50