Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(02-05-2015 00:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 23:16 )Liverred Wrote:  Losing Olivia Berzinc is a major disappointment. Especially when BORING, BORING Ella Jolie is still there taking up valuable space.SadSadSad

what isn't boring is 941 right now as all 3 babes, Jessica Kelly, Alice Haart and Amy Rose......NAKED!!!!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshockedshocked

Although its good to see multple nudity,i cant help thinking that it could have happen a bit earlier were it not necessary to accomodate yet another Lucy Anne 2010 dayshow,in summary a good nightshow line up should not be kept back till after midnight for a freeloader hating daybabe and another whose best performances are behind her.

im always open to positive change
02-05-2015 01:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(02-05-2015 00:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 23:16 )Liverred Wrote:  Losing Olivia Berzinc is a major disappointment. Especially when BORING, BORING Ella Jolie is still there taking up valuable space.SadSadSad

what isn't boring is 941 right now as all 3 babes, Jessica Kelly, Alice Haart and Amy Rose......NAKED!!!!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshockedshocked

Well to be honest i'm not a big fan of loads of girls on screen together, even if they are naked .
Nudity especially when there are 3 girls crammed onto the same small set tends to be a bit tame and boring imo , the girls are just to restricted in movement and what positions they can get into .
I generally like plenty of flesh on show, but i'm not keen on how restricted in positions and movement the 3 STD 66 girls are when crammed on a set together naked .
There is more to making a good entertaining show than just nudity imo .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
02-05-2015 01:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree, ive made the same point myself there is more to a babeshow than just nudity. and I also agree about 3 babes crammed on a set.

none the less a lovely and not boring sight of Jessica, alice and amy all naked together

Piper Niven Superfan
02-05-2015 01:32
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

yes i agree rammy 3 babes being naked on one set is boring on BS but not on S66
02-05-2015 01:38
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

that was not a boring naked 3 girl show, i am no fan of the 3 girl show but if they are going to do it then thats the best line up as the work well together,
there was lots of movement and sexy positions and some nice interplay between Alice and Jess as always,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-05-2015 01:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Loony bin scheduling imo.
Kandi is way too good to be on screen with anyone in a non 2-4-1 situation. Her performance and freedom to cut loose is being negatively affected as a result imo.
Poor.
Very poor.

02-05-2015 01:49
van manderpootz Offline
Apprentice Poster

What is the point of having Kandi K on if she's lumped in with Ella for the whole night. annoyed

Off to watch another channel.
02-05-2015 02:41
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy please know that I'm not having a go at you, I am merely pointing out your contradictions.

From this Smile

(02-05-2015 00:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  what isn't boring is 941 right now as all 3 babes, Jessica Kelly, Alice Haart and Amy Rose......NAKED!!!!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshockedshocked

At least mr mystery is consistent with his point.

(02-05-2015 01:27 )mr mystery Wrote:  Well to be honest i'm not a big fan of loads of girls on screen together, even if they are naked .
Nudity especially when there are 3 girls crammed onto the same small set tends to be a bit tame and boring imo , the girls are just to restricted in movement and what positions they can get into .
I generally like plenty of flesh on show, but i'm not keen on how restricted in positions and movement the 3 STD 66 girls are when crammed on a set together naked .
There is more to making a good entertaining show than just nudity imo .

To this Rolleyes

(02-05-2015 01:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree, ive made the same point myself there is more to a babeshow than just nudity. and I also agree about 3 babes crammed on a set.

Rammy make your mind up, you can't suddenly go from loving the nudity to then agreeing that there is more to a babeshow than nudity within the space of 50 minutes. Everytime Rammy you dig yourself a hole. I'm merely pointing how you have just contradicted yourself yet again laugh

From a personal point of view I've loved every minute of the 3 girls, the chemistry between them has been brilliant and the whole tone of the show has a sort of voyeuristic aspect to it like I really shouldn't be watching it Tongue
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 04:02 by Scottishbloke.)
02-05-2015 03:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

my mind is made up. I love seeing babes naked on the babeshows, but there is more to the babeshows than just nudity, ive said this for ages now. if there is nudity fantastic, if there isn't nudity, not a problem for me at all

thought last night was a very good night for s66, especially from Jessica Kelly, Amy Rose and Alice Haart

Piper Niven Superfan
02-05-2015 10:02
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

STD 66 seems to have gone from 1 extreme to the other in a fairly short time, not long ago STD 66 quite often used to have just 2 or 3 girls covering all their channels, at times they could only manage 1 girl covering all their channels, and this was when they had more channels than they do now
But now STD 66 channels have gone down in channel numbers they significantly increase the amount of girls they use.
If i'm not mistaken STD 66 had 7 girls covering just 3 channels last night (including the STD 66 Golden Girls and channel), yes you get plenty of variety of girls, but for me it's to many, it ruins the individual performance of the girls, they get very little chance to shine on their own.

It may increase call revenue, but if this is the case then why haven't they done it before now ? .
To me these day's STD 66 reminds me of Xpanded TV but with nudity thrown in and more expensive phone calls .
Ideally for me from a viewers perspective (and not a channel owners revenue perspective) i think the best ratio of girls per channel should be 1 more girl than channels you have, so she can cover breaks or do the occasional 2-4-1 or 2 girls 2 phones for a time .
Last night they had more than double the number of girls than channels they have, which for me was to many, they must have a massive wage bill to fork out .
When Blue bird tried this loads of girls on screen approach it didn't last all that long, it will be interesting to see how long it lasts at STD 66 .

On to another matter, i don't know if it's just me, but the picture quality and lighting on the STD 66 tv channels seems to have got even worse, the picture quality and lighting when the 3 girls were crammed on set together was bloody terrible on my TV .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
02-05-2015 11:59