Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I just got home and wow! Elite is on fire right now with Hazel in the shower and Ana rocking it on the sofa. Outstanding outfits on both of them as well Wink
07-02-2010 02:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Once again my fav babe the magnificent Hazel shows why she is the most exciting girl on any channel,not only do we get the best night in the office twice,we get an even better performance in the shower than the last one Hazel did,mindblowing performance,she is wild,definitely a bit dangerous,and i adore her,absolute magic.HeartTongueHeartTongueHeart

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
07-02-2010 03:34
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I'm sorry, but have I banged my head and woke up in an alternate realityHuh

Or has the long awaited, and long overdue, "big two finger salute to Ofcom night" finally arrived.

I can't say the rule book has been thrown out, as it's been ripped apart, shredded, chewed up, spat out, blow asunder and finally burnt to crisp.Surprised

The one down side, is I feel rather sorry for Mica, who has been totally blitz out of existence by these two heavyweights going all out.

WOW what a night. eekeek
07-02-2010 03:56
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

I always try and find a superlative to what i or others have said before, for once i will keep my mouth shut after this and go and lock my door and watch rerun after rerun on sky+.
Who remembers Fiction Factory and the song Feels like heaven, i can find no other apt song that compares to last nights show.
Just hope for the guys who didnt watch,someone has it recorded.
07-02-2010 09:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elite was fantastic last night. they were back to pushing the boundaries especially with hazel and ana. thought mica was good as well

Piper Niven Superfan
07-02-2010 09:22
Rawdog Offline
Apprentice Poster

Rolleyes Conspiracy theories...
(06-02-2010 20:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
Rael74 Wrote:Thanks for your posts since my last one guys. Must admit I didn't see the 2.30 incident or I would have noted it. This is the third time in a week now that this has happened on Elite, also the incident with the guy running on & grabbing Ashleys bum. None of this is what you'd expect to see on a professionally run channel. Is Jamie away, with the kid's let out to play. Whatever the reason this sort of thing shouldn't be allowed to go on. The girls should not be coerced into doing anything they're not comfortable with, especially someone so new to the channels. Ultimately performances suffer, and with that guys find it difficult to phone into a girl who looks uncomfortable, leading to less phone calls. Hopefully someone from Elite will see these recent posts and take steps to prevent such incidents in the future

[Moderator Edit: Source of above quote is from the Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion thread ]

elite might be good on screen at the moment but this post about recent backstage antics at elite shows they are not so good backstage. elite need to clamp down on these antics NOW!!! otherwise it could cause a lot of damage. girls will leave elite to other channels and will tell babes not to go to elitetv and set elite on a downward spiral to extinction

Hi long time lurker on the forum but first time typer! Just had to get something of my chest thou....

What's with all the insane conspiracy theories? What or who the hell is "afroman" who smacked Ashely on the arse? Who forced Mica to do something she didn't want to? Who upset Gemma or Sophia? Do you know what the answers to all these questions are? WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW!

Elite is clearly a very professionally run studio...I mean you just have to look at the quality of the image, camera work and girls compared to, well any other channel and of what we know of Jamie (wan gwan big man) there is not a chance he would let anyone work for him unless they were going to do the job well. Any channel that wants to make money in this business puts the welfare of it's girl first and foremost and would NEVER allow anyone to hassle them, they would be out on their ears if they did. I know that this type of forum is built on fevered speculation of the life's of the girls (it's what were all here for after all!) but sometimes I think it gets out of hand....I mean for fuck sake @midlifecrisis seemed to be suggesting that Sophia had some sort of needle based problem the other day because of birthmarks on her arms!

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and realize that what we are seeing is probably the opposite of what we think, it's banter, it's laughs and it's a happy studio producing a great show that we all get sore wrist too...or maybe I'm wrong and the conspiracies are right and it's all going to hell and that elite tv also brought down the twin towers and killed JFK. Who the fuck knows.Rolleyes

Oh and can we just not all agree that at worst "Afro man" is just someone with a seriously shit haircut!!

Truth is beauty, beauty is truth. That is all ye on earth know and all ye need to know.
07-02-2010 10:59
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

So, with everyone going on about how good it was last night, what exactly happened then? I watched on and off until about 2 and I found it all a bit dull to be honest.

Did they wait until I had switched off before they went into overdrive or is it just a case of people here having a different opinion to me on what constitutes a great night?

I can live with the latter Wink
07-02-2010 12:48
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

(07-02-2010 10:59 )Rawdog Wrote:  Hi long time lurker on the forum but first time typer! Just had to get something of my chest thou....

Well said,good first post.
It's like a bunch of old woman gossiping on here.

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 15:26 by scoopz.)
07-02-2010 15:14
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Nice to see one of Elite's employees standing up for the company they work for, Rawdog. Wink Oh shit, I guess that's me starting a new conspiracy theory then. Tongue
07-02-2010 15:27
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(07-02-2010 12:48 )MARCCE Wrote:  So, with everyone going on about how good it was last night, what exactly happened then? I watched on and off until about 2 and I found it all a bit dull to be honest.

Did they wait until I had switched off before they went into overdrive or is it just a case of people here having a different opinion to me on what constitutes a great night?

I can live with the latter Wink
Just go to Hazel caps and vids,if you missed it,you missed a hell of a night

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
07-02-2010 16:40