Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(05-02-2010 15:53 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
(05-02-2010 15:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  tonight has a good night line up. with michelle thorne, ashley emma, mica and gemma massey all scheduled on

i find gemma massey very dull when shes on, shes gorgeous and she puts the hours in but shes very simliar to kitty doesnt seem to do much.

great ashley is on.

one last quick thing it seemed to me delta is looking worse, she looks so for lack of a better term "rough" now u people know i dont slag the girls off willy nilly but thats how it looked to me, and i had to put up with her on both elite channels.

Come on Gemma may not be like Anna or Hazel,but dull noway that is just too harsh,i think she does a great job for Elite,

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
05-02-2010 19:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

We all air our moans about Elite on here and it's good, healthy feedback for them I'm sure.
Equally (speaking as a regular moaner) it's crucial to let them now when they've done a top job.

I honestly can't remember a better week than this last week for sheer consistency and quality.

Sophia has been a trooper throughout (one half of Elite's crucial 'relay team' and to boot a fantastic natural, strong minded role model for new faces)
Kitty has sizzled in her night shows, laying down the standard for the other potential Page-3-by-night girls (Cara/Sammie) to take on board
Ashley has been superb (especially at night), the other half of the ultradependable Elite 'can do' relay team.
Anna Lovato, back and as naughty, sweet and charismatic as ever and of course, no golden week would be complete without the mighty Danica..

PLUS the introduction of new day girls, (my own fave so far being the doe eyed, fabric challenging Clair Meek)
These are just the names that come immediately to my own mind, there have of course been great shows by other girls too. Smile

Laying aside webstream issues, the Leanne 'question' and the mysterious role of Afroman (the Darth Maul of the Elite backstory)
this has just been a superb week where Elite has absolutely ruled the roost, day and night.

Well done Jamie and co, (and we've still got Ashley to come tonight..)
('Next step' night work from Sammie P or maybe Cara hopefully the next serious development on a channel that is landing serious punches. )
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2010 20:35 by Rise.)
05-02-2010 20:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elite has been fantastic not just this past week but the past 2 weeks elite has been fantatstic for all the reasons youve said. also you missed the debut on nights of mica martinez as well. mica has done very since she debuted alongside ashley last week

keep it up elite. can you next get sammie p back on nights and get cara and her recently enhanced puppies on nights also

Piper Niven Superfan
05-02-2010 20:35
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Elite Nights For me wont be there Best again until the only original launch night girl that elite have still Dionne Daniels is back only then will elite nights freshen up for me. Will be good to see the boss as i call her back in action the next few weeks hopfully.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2010 20:56 by Wazo.)
05-02-2010 20:55
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

RE: hi, Lovely jingle song on ELite Tv
(04-02-2010 20:35 )piggyman Wrote:  Hi, i am piggyman from Italy. This is my first post here, so be nice pls..
and please excuse me in advance for any possible errors.

--------------------------

There is a nice jingle song that arrives every hour during the show.

deng deng deng no words (of course) only ritmic notes...seems an hypnotic woodoo prodigy's style jingle, mostly for dancefloors.

it's difficult to me to explain... btw i like it very much.

someone knows what in the hell is the title of that song ?

help me pls.

thanks in advance

Benvenuto,Piggyman to the forum.
I too would like to know what the track is,i love it also i've been trying to record it on my phone to use the deng deng deng bit as a message alert.
If anyone does know the name i too would be appreciative. Smile

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
05-02-2010 21:06
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(05-02-2010 15:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  tonight has a good night line up. with michelle thorne, ashley emma, mica and gemma massey all scheduled on
Just thought of this,
A small analagy of tonight:-
Michelle - The explosive
Mica - A slow burning fuse
Gemma - The blue touchpaper
Ashley - The explosion

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
05-02-2010 21:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Rael74 Wrote:Thanks for your posts since my last one guys. Must admit I didn't see the 2.30 incident or I would have noted it. This is the third time in a week now that this has happened on Elite, also the incident with the guy running on & grabbing Ashleys bum. None of this is what you'd expect to see on a professionally run channel. Is Jamie away, with the kid's let out to play. Whatever the reason this sort of thing shouldn't be allowed to go on. The girls should not be coerced into doing anything they're not comfortable with, especially someone so new to the channels. Ultimately performances suffer, and with that guys find it difficult to phone into a girl who looks uncomfortable, leading to less phone calls. Hopefully someone from Elite will see these recent posts and take steps to prevent such incidents in the future

[Moderator Edit: Source of above quote is from the Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion thread ]

elite might be good on screen at the moment but this post about recent backstage antics at elite shows they are not so good backstage. elite need to clamp down on these antics NOW!!! otherwise it could cause a lot of damage. girls will leave elite to other channels and will tell babes not to go to elitetv and set elite on a downward spiral to extinction

Piper Niven Superfan
06-02-2010 20:10
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(05-02-2010 20:55 )Wazo Wrote:  Elite Nights For me wont be there Best again until the only original launch night girl that elite have still Dionne Daniels is back only then will elite nights freshen up for me. Will be good to see the boss as i call her back in action the next few weeks hopfully.

With respect, One girl does not a channel make, although I respect your opinion. Each to their own and all that.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
06-02-2010 20:56
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Oh joy,Hazels back,am i happy,ecstaticHeartTongueHeartTongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
06-02-2010 22:06