Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(03-04-2015 23:11 )lovethedaybabes Wrote:  I wonder if Studio 66 have made it a necessity for all their women to get boob jobs now? Kiera, Lucy-Anne, Kerrie, who's next?

There was a time when this channel seemed to cater for the natural fans, which of course would include myself.
I don't believe they would make it a necessity for girls to have surgery and I do believe it's the girls themselves making their own hopefully long considered choices. Also minus of any 'expectation' pressure levels whether that be peer-related or self-imposed.
I would like to see a few more busty naturals appear shortly, although I do fear my preferences are slowly becoming a minority nowadays purely based on the way things are going.
04-04-2015 12:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

got your wish tonight as Jessica Kelly and her magnificent big natural boobs are back on s66 tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
04-04-2015 12:51
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-04-2015 23:11 )lovethedaybabes Wrote:  I wonder if Studio 66 have made it a necessity for all their women to get boob jobs now? Kiera, Lucy-Anne, Kerrie, who's next?

Unless the policy has recently changed Elite TV/STD 66 have said in the past they try their best to dissuade their girls from having cosmetic surgery .
I've seen Jamie the guy that supposedly runs STD 66 say this a few times, including in this post here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid599559

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 13:30 by mr mystery.)
04-04-2015 13:30
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Seriously do you think they would seriously get away with such a policy making girls have boob jobs they would be straight to a work tribunial and having to pay girls fortunes in compensation !!!!

why cant some people get it into there heads that girls might want to have boob jobs for there own reasons. i know of 3 girls who had jobs and then quit doubt they would spend thousands on new boobs then retire dont you. some girls who have had surgery reasons might have been forced to because of PIP implants know one girl who that was the case so she decided to go a little bigger because she was already being forced to be going under the knife for medical reasons

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-04-2015 14:52
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(04-04-2015 14:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Seriously do you think they would seriously get away with such a policy making girls have boob jobs they would be straight to a work tribunial and having to pay girls fortunes in compensation !!!!

Try reading it like this HP, I was assuming this was the correct interpretation of Lovethedaybabes question Smile

(03-04-2015 23:11 )lovethedaybabes Wrote:  I wonder if Studio 66 have made it a necessity preferable for all their women to get boob jobs now? Kiera, Lucy-Anne, Kerrie, who's next?

Assuming of course that he doesn't actually believe they have been held at gun-point, or frogmarched to a local cosmetic clinic ( quite doubtful Rolleyes ) then this must be correct.
04-04-2015 15:48
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

^

Of course I don't believe there is a policy etc on it! It would be against human rights! It's just a passing comment on a trend I have noticed, not anything against S66 or the women who choose to use cosmetic surgery (which for the record I'm neither for nor against it).

Just to clarify: It was a jokey observation.
04-04-2015 17:26
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Ah sorry if i did misinterpret just been reading comments in other threads with others complaining about Kerrie and Keira having fake boobs and in lack of sleep cos of watching kiera jumped to conclusions

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-04-2015 19:40
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

(04-04-2015 19:40 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Ah sorry if i did misinterpret just been reading comments in other threads with others complaining about Kerrie and Keira having fake boobs and in lack of sleep cos of watching kiera jumped to conclusions

Apology accepted. And mate, I liked Kiera before and after boob op. She is one very sexy lady regardless.
04-04-2015 22:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

With Cara, Kandi and Kerrie on tonight I am praying the use of the shower set is extensive Wink.
And the pole.
With loads of standing nudity.
I doubt my prayers will be answered but it won't stop me praying Wink.

05-04-2015 16:45
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Easter Sunday, mate. Today is a day for prayer.

(Not sure that this is what the Apostles had in mind, but we all find Jeevus in our own way...)
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 17:24 by Goodfella3041.)
05-04-2015 17:24