Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(02-04-2015 12:58 )RUsure Wrote:  Afroman is definitely a cameraman. He has also been clearly directing these shows for years now. Whether you wish to call him a producer or not, whenever he is in the studio you can be sure that no one else but he is directing affairs. For years it has clearly been just him and Jamie running things. Now Jamie seems to be out of the picture....

The fact that Afroman likes to portray himself as one-of-the-guys by appearing on-screen jesting with the girls; and the fact that members like yourself perceive him to be a good cameraman is indeed indicative of just how well his persona is deceiving those around him... The man is a MENACE!! He is the SABOTEUR of exciting shows on this channel; and should be brought to bear!!!

Albeit, this is just my opinion.

ETA: I have frequently, in the past, given detailed analysis of what makes him such a menace. Unfortunately a lot of those posts have been deleted, so there are only a few left.

Interesting analysis but not one I can share from watching quite a bit of Elite/66 for more than 5 years now.

Have you read the recent Vice article on Babestation's day-to-day operation? I can't believe s66's is much different from that.

Specifically: How many cameramen do you think 66 have? You agree more than one right? Does Afroman have control over the others even when he's shooting? What about when he's not working on any given night? Seems he'd have to be very ubiquitous for a cameraman to me. (Camera crew also do lighting, sound and music according to Vice.)

Who do you think 'logos' the pictures when Afroman gets too close? That doesn't look like being in charge to me. What you see as directing, I see as being directed.

I think your true 'enemy' is whoever 66 made (promoted or recruited) "night time compliance manager" a while back. (See an Ofcom bulletin from last summer.) At least he is the one implementing their self-censorship policy. I would have thought he is the only one in most nights beside a couple of cameramen and the girls. He's producer/director/mixer/logo & caption man as well, very possibly, but surely there would have to be someone senior to the cameramen in this sort of operation?

When he's off I'd think they'd have one or two producers under him that do his job. On some kind of rota system.

Where did you get the idea that Jamie was out of the picture too? Not from what I've said on here I hope. What I wrote was he may be "less in charge" than in the past - given the fact that new people are listed for 66 on Ofcom's website. Jamie has been tweeting about recruiting girls for 66 very recently. He is obviously still high up in the company.

I think you need to look elsewhere for your villains sorry.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-04-2015 19:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(02-04-2015 19:48 )terence Wrote:  do you mean a different account? if so what was your user name for that?

Ask the main man.
(02-04-2015 19:48 )terence Wrote:  do you mean a different account? if so what was your user name for that?

Double post.
02-04-2015 19:50
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(02-04-2015 19:49 )ShandyHand Wrote:  snip

There are definitely a few cameramen on the scene. But they are all under strict guidelines from whoever has ultimate control. I am always able to differentiate between these cameramen. On any given night - when Afroman is not around - then it is clearly someone else who is monitoring proceedings.

ETA: I appreciate that you have a different take on things.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 20:00 by RUsure.)
02-04-2015 19:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-04-2015 17:04 )Bandwagon Wrote:  After missing the shower stint last night, my advice to S66 would be to try and get these type of shows on as early as possible. Preferably before people have flicked through all the bullshit and long fucked off to bed. Probably assuming (like myself) that it's just going to be yet another night of repetitive crap Rolleyes
I would have called if it was on earlier.
Apologies if it was advertised ie Twitter etc, but my days of staying up and waiting for Santa, have sadly passed me by Rolleyes

Will agree with you here. If s66 are going to do a shower show or something similar they need to get it on screen asap, before people start going to bed because they have work etc.

Piper Niven Superfan
02-04-2015 20:12
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2015 17:04 )Bandwagon Wrote:  After missing the shower stint last night, my advice to S66 would be to try and get these type of shows on as early as possible. Preferably before people have flicked through all the bullshit and long fucked off to bed. Probably assuming (like myself) that it's just going to be yet another night of repetitive crap Rolleyes
I would have called if it was on earlier.
Apologies if it was advertised ie Twitter etc, but my days of staying up and waiting for Santa, have sadly passed me by Rolleyes
lightweightlaugh
02-04-2015 21:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-04-2015 18:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^
STD 66 has 3 channel up to the 8th, so i should think the 3 girls will be solo on 912, 941, and 942 .

S66 is doing this tonight it seems. As I post this olivia is on 912, clare on 941 and Kerrie-Lee is on 942. 942 though has the xf osg's on

Piper Niven Superfan
02-04-2015 22:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

3 babes going solo is much better.
The wisest call made in some time by S66.
Allows all three some sort of chance to shine AS LONG AS the production is right AND the set choices are sound Wink.
And on that note Clare has requested the oil.
Another good move. Nudity with oil would be the next goal.
Ahem....... Wink

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 23:23 by Snooks.)
02-04-2015 23:14
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

Ilove 66 today!
See it dont take much to make me happy just Kerrie-lee Heart solo all nightlaughTongueBig Grin
Well done whoevers making the decisions tonightImportant
Keep it up bossmanBig Laugh
02-04-2015 23:20
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(02-04-2015 19:36 )terence Wrote:  your username makes no difference. i checked your 48 posts and none were deleted or removed from the forum.

Out of interest, how can you be so sure? His previous identity could have been set up under a different IP address.
02-04-2015 23:37
gpgt Offline
Junior Poster

(02-04-2015 12:34 )geezerbob Wrote:  There are some people that are never happy?
Fernanda was out of this world "what a pro" I cant understand how any hot blooded male would not enjoy watching her?????????
The other babe's need to watch & learn from the best.
66 are going up in my books this week what Fernanda last night, Kerrie-lee tonight and a pretty good line up on the schedule. (if it's correct?)

Sorry no offense but she does nothing for me. Too tan, fake tits [Mod edit - Insult removed]
03-04-2015 00:15