Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ I'd like to see Hannah M. go to Sin as well actually.

66 have had problems with Hannah's compliance in the past and would watch her shows like a hawk atm. Better shows would result from her being at a channel that (hopefully) treats nights properly.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2015 12:53 by ShandyHand.)
29-03-2015 12:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CTimoS Offline
Junior Poster

Hannah Martin will be an amazing addition to Sin TV.

It's a shame as she was one of the best on S66 and also gave us a real good night show every time she was on. Energy, enthusiasm and the best for sex chat by a mile.

S66 shows are becoming increasingly tame, Becky Roberts seems bored nowadays and a lack of new ideas tells me that it's not going to be long until more babes defect from the channel.
29-03-2015 13:12
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Better night from Studio 66Smile Great girls, and looked like some of the restraints have been liftedShy Wonder if Miss Jolie will part her knees now?
29-03-2015 13:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
Let's see next Tuesday soc when Ella Jolie is next on laugh As for the future of s66' I don't think its bleak. They still have some of the top nightbabes on the shows like Kandi Kay, Olivia Berzinc, Victoria Roberts and Clare Richards and other good babes like Kerrie-Lee, Steph Wright, Roxanne Leigha, Sophia Lares & TJ

Also s66 will I think be "signing" some babes from xtremefilth after it finishes on Tuesday night. Jessica Kelly (who has been one of the best night babes on the shows at the moment I think) is "returning" to s66 and think the other babes that "joined" xf from s66 like Amy Rose, Jess West & Charlie Monaco will be back on s66 too. Hope they get some of the other xf babes like Alice Haart, French Chloe and Abbi Goodchilf

Piper Niven Superfan
29-03-2015 15:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(29-03-2015 15:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  As for the future of s66' I don't think its bleak. They still have some of the top nightbabes on the shows like Kandi Kay, Olivia Berzinc, Victoria Roberts and Clare Richards and other good babes like Kerrie-Lee, Steph Wright, Roxanne Leigha, Sophia Lares & TJ

Also s66 will I think be "signing" some babes from xtremefilth after it finishes on Tuesday night. Jessica Kelly (who has been one of the best night babes on the shows at the moment I think) is "returning" to s66 and think the other babes that "joined" xf from s66 like Amy Rose, Jess West & Charlie Monaco will be back on s66 too. Hope they get some of the other xf babes like Alice Haart, French Chloe and Abbi Goodchilf

Well i wouldn't say the future is looking all that good for STD 66 either, especially if like you think they could be losing their Sky 942 channel slot to a new rival company, losing a channel slot to a rival is never a good thing imo .

If STD 66 could be losing their XF channel slot to Sin TV like you suggest then i can't see STD 66 finding much room for many more of the XF girls on their 2 remaining STD 66 channels, unless of course they start putting loads of girls on screen together .
It's already been posted in this thread that some of the existing STD 66 night girls want more night shifts, but have been told there is non available for them .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2015 16:27 by mr mystery.)
29-03-2015 16:01
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

It's 7pm on a Sunday night and all 4 channels of S66 are showing the company logo as Abbey has gone on a break, and there don't appear to be any other girls in the studio. Tiffany Rose and Jamie Leigh were due to appear, according to the schedule.

Do they think we incorrigible tossers are at church, praying for forgiveness for our anti-social habits?

What a way to wun a wankchannel!

It ain't just going down the toilet, it's round the bend and miles down the sewer.
29-03-2015 19:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-03-2015 16:01 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 15:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  As for the future of s66' I don't think its bleak. They still have some of the top nightbabes on the shows like Kandi Kay, Olivia Berzinc, Victoria Roberts and Clare Richards and other good babes like Kerrie-Lee, Steph Wright, Roxanne Leigha, Sophia Lares & TJ

Well i wouldn't say the future is looking all that good for STD 66 either, especially if like you think they could be losing their Sky 942 channel slot to a new rival company, losing a channel slot to a rival is never a good thing imo .

If STD 66 could be losing their XF channel slot to Sin TV like you suggest then i can't see STD 66 finding much room for many more of the XF girls on their 2 remaining STD 66 channels, unless of course they start putting loads of girls on screen together .
It's already been posted in this thread that some of the existing STD 66 night girls want more night shifts, but have been told there is non available for them .

s66 could be taking the xpanded channel 944 that is finishing showing xpanded also on 1st april like 942 is and either putting xf on it or using it as a 3rd xf channel. have to see what happens next week. can see your point about the future not being good, especially if sintv is taking 942 that s66 use for xf, but I still think the future of s66 is not as bad as some forum members keep insisting it is

Piper Niven Superfan
29-03-2015 21:02
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(29-03-2015 19:23 )Hawaiian Brian Wrote:  It's 7pm on a Sunday night and all 4 channels of S66 are showing the company logo as Abbey has gone on a break, and there don't appear to be any other girls in the studio. Tiffany Rose and Jamie Leigh were due to appear, according to the schedule.

Do they think we incorrigible tossers are at church, praying for forgiveness for our anti-social habits?

What a way to wun a wankchannel!

It ain't just going down the toilet, it's round the bend and miles down the sewer.

Both Tiffany and Scarlet went home early and Jamie Leigh never showed up and again nobody on screen as Abbey on break.
29-03-2015 21:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

or they could be getting rid of 942 altogether and Sin tv getting it looks like 913 being used for subscription channel now

basically we dont know

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-03-2015 22:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
indeed. we just don't know. all will be revealed on 1st april it looks like

Piper Niven Superfan
30-03-2015 00:00