Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Vampkiss Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
(30-01-2010 23:13 )Mellow Wrote:  Back at BB? I thought she went to BS.

If it was a money making exercise, then by the same logic Emily and Alexa's names would still be on the list.

Meant to say BS i know BB still has Candy's pic up as well as Jennifer Keeling's on the screen and they both left ages ago.

Elite still has Alexa's as well as Tiffany's pic on screen
As for the web site who knows ?

Vickemily In A Hoagy Wagon With Smyth Eating Chicken In A Tabard ?

You Know It Makes Sense
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2010 23:30 by Vampkiss.)
30-01-2010 23:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

These pics and vids are dated from a couple of weeks ago. Are you sure they were taken off and have just been put back on?
There WAS an incident the other night at Babestation where Tiffany got into trouble for saying on the mic...(and this is a direct quote)

'My name is Tiffany and you know what boys, right now tonight, I am ready to fuck. I want to feel that cock right in my arse.'

For those who haven't seen it, The Watcher has documented the episode here.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid337221

Presumably that broke the 'cheeky' rule..!? laugh
Maybe it even got her fired and she's bouncing back to Elite already Huh
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2010 23:33 by Rise.)
30-01-2010 23:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(30-01-2010 23:32 )Rise Wrote:  These pics and vids are dated from a couple of weeks ago. Are you sure they were taken off and have just been put back on?
There WAS an incident the other night at Babestation where Tiffany got into trouble for saying on the mic...(and this is a direct quote)

'My name is Tiffany and you know what boys, right now tonight, I am ready to fuck. I want to feel that cock right in my arse.'

For those who haven't seen it, The Watcher has documented the episode here.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid337221

Presumably that broke the 'cheeky' rule..!? laugh
Maybe it even got her fired and she's bouncing back to Elite already Huh

Tiffany being 'cheeky' may have got her into trouble but let's await an OFCOM ruling on that.Huhbladewave The pont is that Elite could certainly do with Tiffany as they seem desparately short of performers at the moment.
I'll acknowledge they've touched the heights this year with Kitty Lea's 'one night only' show, Ashley Emma has been great, Sammie and Danica's 9-11 shows have been excellent, Michelle Thorne miust be good value but the basic problem is that they are short of talent. Surprised
They've lost Carmen, Emily, Dionne Daniels (and Mendez), Tiffany and are so reliant on Gemma, Delta and Hazel with Sophia (on her own tonight from 12-5.30) and Anna (who is getting over a serious infection). A two channel station should be running with 3 if not 4 performers and Elite manages to showcase Sophia tonight...mmm. bladewave
960 manages 2 perfomers, Paradiso and drty talk

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
31-01-2010 03:53
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(31-01-2010 03:53 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Tiffany being 'cheeky' may have got her into trouble but let's await an OFCOM ruling on that.Huhbladewave The pont is that Elite could certainly do with Tiffany as they seem desparately short of performers at the moment.
I'll acknowledge they've touched the heights this year with Kitty Lea's 'one night only' show, Ashley Emma has been great, Sammie and Danica's 9-11 shows have been excellent, Michelle Thorne miust be good value but the basic problem is that they are short of talent. Surprised
They've lost Carmen, Emily, Dionne Daniels (and Mendez), Tiffany and are so reliant on Gemma, Delta and Hazel with Sophia (on her own tonight from 12-5.30) and Anna (who is getting over a serious infection). A two channel station should be running with 3 if not 4 performers and Elite manages to showcase Sophia tonight...mmm. bladewave
960 manages 2 perfomers, Paradiso and drty talk

They Ainit lost Dionne Daniels she is just on a break an will be back sometime in February

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2010 04:06 by Wazo.)
31-01-2010 04:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
God they need some more nighttime girls. Credit to Sophia though, as she's been terrific, even if she hasn't been feeling well.
31-01-2010 04:15
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Alexa Heart as sadly left too,but they should get some new girls in soon.Hopefully Carmen well return and we well see more Tj.ON the plus side the day girls on nights have been great and Gemma is the most improved performer on all of the channels.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2010 04:45 by sonofapaddy.)
31-01-2010 04:41
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

1 babe for 2 channels last nite....not good. As good as Sophia is on her shows, its doesnt make for exciting times at ETV and after a while becomes I'm sad to say, a little monotinous. Its also not fair on Sophia. I am not complaining about her - she always gives 100%. The numptys at ETV need to get their fingers out and get the schedule sorted. We are seeing a few of the day babes now filling in the nights, while its nice to see them, the question arises, is it by accident or design that we are seeing them in recent times? Whats the betting that we will see Sophia Lares doing a nightshow in the not too distant future to cover a shift (not that it wouldnt be a bad thing to see her again)? ETV are imo, driving themselves down the field of also rans rather than being at the top of the pile, where the should be.
31-01-2010 11:47
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(31-01-2010 11:47 )tapit54 Wrote:  1 babe for 2 channels last nite....not good. As good as Sophia is on her shows, its doesnt make for exciting times at ETV and after a while becomes I'm sad to say, a little monotinous. Its also not fair on Sophia. I am not complaining about her - she always gives 100%. The numptys at ETV need to get their fingers out and get the schedule sorted. We are seeing a few of the day babes now filling in the nights, while its nice to see them, the question arises, is it by accident or design that we are seeing them in recent times? Whats the betting that we will see Sophia Lares doing a nightshow in the not too distant future to cover a shift (not that it wouldnt be a bad thing to see her again)? ETV are imo, driving themselves down the field of also rans rather than being at the top of the pile, where the should be.

Agree. Ther's no excuse really for a channel that's been established for almost a year only managing to have one girl in for 2 Saturdays in a row, a night I guess that would be one of their peak nights of the week.

There's obviously been a few "issues" there with the sudden departure of so many girls and I presume Dionne's absence has been due to something other than her merely having a couple of months off but they need to get themselves sorted out because it's becoming a familiar story where girls are coming in and not hanging around for too long.
31-01-2010 13:07
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

To be fair Anna was due to be on with Sophia last night.

We don't know how much notice Anna gave that she didn't feel up to it.
31-01-2010 13:18
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Dont get it the lovely Ashley Emma is on wearing the briefest of pants which appear to be see through,yet the other night they kept on at Hazel to put another pair over the ones she had on which were tiny but not see through.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
31-01-2010 20:52