Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Yeah she always does mate Elite have the best day line up out there
30-01-2010 16:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

You know when the Elite girls get naked they sometimes use that sheet or whatever it is to cover their lady bits, well, how about they use a flag instead. I wouldn't mind seeing Sophia draped in the Scottish national flag, or Anna wearing the St George's Cross. eek Wink
30-01-2010 16:16
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(30-01-2010 16:10 )BigBen Wrote:  Anybody else think Sammie Pennington is looking absolutely STUNNING in dark green today? She is gorgeous!!!

I concur. From these pictures My Brother sent me I can see She looks stunning and gorgeous. I shall post tem on her screen captures and audio-video thread
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2010 18:00 by EmilyCharlotteJones.)
30-01-2010 16:17
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(30-01-2010 16:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i think elite has been the best babechannel this week for several reasons

1) The sensational night debut of Ashley Emma who did another brill night show 2 days later
2) The excellent debut of Mica Martinez
3) Danica finally going fully topless last night

and next week looks good with another night from ashley and a kitty lea night show
Im really hurt now,have you forgotten already the amazing shower session by my fav babe Hazel,you were all raving about it the other day.Huh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
30-01-2010 16:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

of course i havent forgotten hazel's shower scene. it was excellent. i was just saying the 3 main reasons why elite was the best channel this week

Piper Niven Superfan
30-01-2010 16:55
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(30-01-2010 16:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  of course i havent forgotten hazel's shower scene. it was excellent. i was just saying the 3 main reasons why elite was the best channel this week

Ok, but for me she was the main attraction,TongueTongue

Its so good to be insane
30-01-2010 17:02
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(30-01-2010 13:41 )bombshell Wrote:  Did anyone else sense that the show seemed to be somewhat subdued last night,and it seemed apart from a few occasions,were wearing a lot more than usual,or is it in the light of recent nights i am expecting too much.Huh

Having enjoyed the delights of 'tapes' of both channels from night that were sent by express courier to me here earlier direct from Elite TV my reaction to the show after 23.00 was the same as yours Bombshell. You are correct, it was more subdued, especially Hazel's session immediately after Danica's final delights of the night upon one channel. However the hand-over was very nicely conducted upon the other channel. (I do not know which of those lovely Ladies I wanted to be at that moment as I would happily kiss either Danica or Sophia - my preference would be Sophia, but that means I would have to be Danica - and I prefer Sophia ever so slightly)

Sorry did I say immediately after…? Hazel, please kindly do not interupt the end of another Lady's show again, it was quite distressing. I say unto you and your colleagues: Behave towards others as You would prefer and choose them to behave towards you yourselves. Thank you so very much.

Could the Ladies kindly not interupt each other in such a fashion please in such a manner, it was most displeasing.

Thank you so very much.
30-01-2010 18:07
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

I agree, some ladies do seem over keen to be heard on the microphone at times, I am not over keen on the early interruptions, just walk on the set and then start talking, unlike in some cases when the introduction is started a full minute ahead of time!
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2010 19:00 by Bluearmy71.)
30-01-2010 18:21
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(30-01-2010 18:07 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  
Having enjoyed the delights of 'tapes' of both channels from night that were sent by express courier to me here earlier direct from Elite TV my reaction to the show after 23.00 was the same as yours Bombshell. You are correct, it was more subdued, especially Hazel's session immediately after Danica's final delights of the night upon one channel. However the hand-over was very nicely conducted upon the other channel. (I do not know which of those lovely Ladies I wanted to be at that moment as I would happily kiss either Danica or Sophia - my preference would be Sophia, but that means I would have to be Danica - and I prefer Sophia ever so slightly)

Sorry did I say immediately after…? Hazel, please kindly do not interupt the end of another Lady's show again, it was quite distressing. I say unto you and your colleagues: Behave towards others as You would prefer and choose them to behave towards you yourselves. Thank you so very much.

Could the Ladies kindly not interupt each other in such a fashion please in such a manner, it was most displeasing.

Thank you so very much.
Wow this is getting to serious for me,was it really that bad,i thought we were supposed to be having fun,please dont rap me over the knuckles again they are still sore from last time.Huh

Its so good to be insane
30-01-2010 18:43
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(30-01-2010 18:43 )bombshell Wrote:  Wow this is getting to serious for me,was it really that bad,i thought we were supposed to be having fun,please dont rap me over the knuckles again they are still sore from last time.Huh

Er... has Bombshell just revealed him/herself as actually Hazel..!? Surprisedlaugh
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2010 19:32 by Rise.)
30-01-2010 19:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply