Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
(27-01-2010 22:25 )Rise Wrote:  The music is dreadful.

What's with all the speed garage / UK garage? 2 step and all that crap never really took off up north
so please stop shoving it down our throats.

Also what's with that tune that goes 'your woman's in the other room, she doesn't know you're whacking off'
or whatever the lyric is. Seriously why would anyone want to hear that!!? Sort it.

How about some sexy slow funk, or some sensual electric grooves.. and no vocals! Smile

Thats probably why all the best clubs are down South!!! The music is very good!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
27-01-2010 23:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(27-01-2010 22:59 )Rise Wrote:  There have been some great 'surprises' this month.
Ashley was superb last night, the Sophia/Anna shower was brief but hot and the Kitty allnighter was a serious event.

If Elite nights starts hitting that level CONSISTENTLY, I'll be a happy chap even if I have to filter out the cacky garage 'toons'.

I totally agree with you "rise", Kinda makes you wonder what's next!

Personally I'd pay good money to see Anna Lovato & Danica, or Hazel Bond and Ashley Emma in a 2-4-1 in the shower. The ratings and viewing figures for that would be off the scale.
29-01-2010 16:29
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Hey ELITE can we please have some 2 4 1 tonight and if ya feeling kind i wouldn't mind DANICA been one of the girls preety please mate it is FRIDAY
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2010 17:49 by Trickster.)
29-01-2010 17:48
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(29-01-2010 16:29 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(27-01-2010 22:59 )Rise Wrote:  There have been some great 'surprises' this month.
Ashley was superb last night, the Sophia/Anna shower was brief but hot and the Kitty allnighter was a serious event.

If Elite nights starts hitting that level CONSISTENTLY, I'll be a happy chap even if I have to filter out the cacky garage 'toons'.

I totally agree with you "rise", Kinda makes you wonder what's next!

Personally I'd pay good money to see Anna Lovato & Danica, or Hazel Bond and Ashley Emma in a 2-4-1 in the shower. The ratings and viewing figures for that would be off the scale.

Stop fretting guy's,Elite will always be the one to beat,they have the best girls of any other channel.Smile

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
29-01-2010 18:40
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Did anyone else sense that the show seemed to be somewhat subdued last night,and it seemed apart from a few occasions,were wearing a lot more than usual,or is it in the light of recent nights i am expecting too much.Huh

Its so good to be insane
30-01-2010 13:41
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

Does anyone know if the music is specially written for Elite or not. For I find some and by no means all of the music I actually like. However, I'd like it better without the lyrics. In other words Ladies and Gentlemen, please do not criticise the entire song(s), for every lyric must be accompanied by a note and the notes themselves are not that bad. In my opinion. The lyrics are quite dire, however on rare occasion I am pleasantly surprised even by them.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2010 14:50 by EmilyCharlotteJones.)
30-01-2010 14:49
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(30-01-2010 14:49 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  

Does anyone know if the music is specially written for Elite or not. For I find some and by no means all of the music I actually like. However, I'd like it better without the lyrics. In other words Ladies and Gentlemen, please do not criticise the entire song(s), for every lyric must be accompanied by a note and the notes themselves are not that bad. In my opinion. The lyrics are quite dire, however on rare occasion I am pleasantly surprised even by them.

Well said,too much negativity on here.

Its so good to be insane
30-01-2010 15:02
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(30-01-2010 14:49 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  

If i remember right jamie told me that friends of his did all the music for elite.
30-01-2010 15:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i think elite has been the best babechannel this week for several reasons

1) The sensational night debut of Ashley Emma who did another brill night show 2 days later
2) The excellent debut of Mica Martinez
3) Danica finally going fully topless last night

and next week looks good with another night from ashley and a kitty lea night show

Piper Niven Superfan
30-01-2010 16:03
BigBen Offline
Forum Comrade

Anybody else think Sammie Pennington is looking absolutely STUNNING in dark green today? She is gorgeous!!!

Workers of the world, unite!
30-01-2010 16:10