Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(16-02-2015 00:58 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ I agree, but when was she ever raunchy?? I remember her gestures being less tame on RLC, but her sessions were still never more than topless. Now, they are sleep inducing.
I think cos she was 'head hunted' from the other channel it's gone to her headannoyed I know she doesn't go for the male species but if your gonna do this type of work you need to at least try to act the partImportant
Its like when a footballer gets bought for obscene money with an iron clad contract for 3 years, similarly she seems to think she can sit back and do the bare (& i mean absolute bare.............................. minimum)
Come on shape up or ship outannoyed
16-02-2015 03:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2015 00:58 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ I agree, but when was she ever raunchy?? I remember her gestures being less tame on RLC, but her sessions were still never more than topless. Now, they are sleep inducing.

Back in her days on other channels before S66 and RLC she was very very raunchy...some of her shows and doubles put even the best performers on S66 to shame..easy, granted you could do more back then.

But hey back in those days when you had to pay your dues so to speak to get shifts you couldn't hardly pull your panties over your hip a little and call it the best show ever. Not so many of the top girls over the last couple of years would have been so up for that me thinks.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
16-02-2015 04:22
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-01-2015 20:38 )mr mystery Wrote:  Ofcom's latest broadcasting bulletin came out today, and Ofcom are launching a new investigation into Studio 66 TV 1.
I might be wrong but it doesn't seem to be because of a complaint by a member of the public or rival channel, it seems to be something else, the investigation is under the title of "Investigations launched under the General Procedures for investigating breaches of broadcasting licences"

I'm not really sure what to make of that, anyway this is the link, scroll down to section 61 http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binarie...obb270.pdf

All is now revealed as to what the investigation was about . Ofcom's latest bulletin came out today and STD 66 TV 1 have been found "in breach", it was for the non "retention and production of recordings".

Someone made a complaint about a STD 66 TV 1 day show, Ofcom asked STD 66 to provide them with a recording of the incident, STD 66 couldn't do so because they had failed to record the show, thus breaking Ofcom rules .
Apparently according to STD 66 this was because of human error, when they moved to the new studio some one forgot to connect the recording equipment lol .

Ofcom latest bulletin here were details are given about STD 66 TV 1 being found in breach, it's under the title "Broadcast licence conditions cases" http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binarie...sue273.pdf

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2015 14:54 by mr mystery.)
16-02-2015 14:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Oooh some good news

Tommie O'Connor @TommieJoXXX
#Announcement: Returning 2 TV, Sat 7th March @_Studio66TV_ #BabeShow #RedHead #Vixan #NewLook #AssShaker #TjReturn

[Image: B9-SeEGIcAA4Sj7.jpg]

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-02-2015 15:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
fantastic news Tommie-Jo is returning to the babeshows. she is one of the babeshow babes I have met Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
16-02-2015 16:20
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

Looks like tomorrows night show won't be starting until 00:00. With both Evelyn scheduled to do her daytime extra show until midnight and Lucy Anne also scheduled to do a tease show. I say tease show, we all know how good her tease shows are, but then again at least she will be taking adult calls unlike Evelyn.
16-02-2015 21:14
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Is Evelyn really still insisting on day chat only ? If so Elite should lower the the cost call. That's IF it really matters. I mean, how many people will be calling her at 23.30 to chat about mundane shit like work or the nagging wife ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-02-2015 21:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Mind you got emma butt and adele on from 10 what they gonna do have evelyn and lucy anne on one channel and 2 night girls on the other

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-02-2015 22:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Lucy-Anne on Twitter before she started today said she's on till 10pm, so looks like the schedule is wrong and tonight is Adele, Emma Butt and Evelyn (till midnight)

Piper Niven Superfan
17-02-2015 16:06
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

What is the point in Evelyn starting her shift at 16:00 so she can work till 00:00? She's not going to be taking adult calls, just doing daytime chat. The whole point of starting your shift in the afternoon and working late is to take adult calls. Do the producers think that punters don't have the opportunity to call her during a normal 11:00 until 22:00 shift and will be delighted that she will be working until midnight so they can have a chance to chat about the weather or whatever. This channel is rapidly turning into a complete joke.
17-02-2015 20:38