Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(07-02-2015 12:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  What im saying is if they have got girls who do nights already why use them at 5:30 - 11 instead and girls who wont at 10-12

I guess because the 'day girl gone bad' idea works well for them.
07-02-2015 12:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

It'll be interesting to see how good the Xpanded girls will be on at S66, especially at gaining new fans. Because will whatever fans they had be willing to pay more to speak to them or remain behind to talk cheap to the other girls?
07-02-2015 12:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2015 12:34 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(07-02-2015 12:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  What im saying is if they have got girls who do nights already why use them at 5:30 - 11 instead and girls who wont at 10-12

I guess because the 'day girl gone bad' idea works well for them.

but they aint turning bad thats the trouble should be Good girls still being good girls TongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-02-2015 12:45
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(07-02-2015 12:45 )HannahsPet Wrote:  but they aint turning bad thats the trouble should be Good girls still being good girls TongueTongue

That's a fair point to make. I guess Studio 66 will have to try and be even more persuasive then. Cool
07-02-2015 12:49
Mikefranz17 Offline
Senior Poster

Lucy Anne Was On Too Long Last Night annoyed

Couldn't Wait For Kourtney To Start Heart And Do A Proper Night Show

Seriously Tho Lucy Anne Gemma Hiles What The Point Gemma Has Topless Stuff Out On B2Tease But Not On A Night Show On STD66 Just Stupidity And A Waste Of Time annoyed

Should Get Fernanda For A Extra Hour Or 2 HeartHeartHeart
07-02-2015 13:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2015 12:17 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Firstly Studio 66 have been using more than one girl on a channel.
And now they have been using half of Xpanded's rooster of babes.

So the conclusion that must be made is that Xpanded have taken over the programme.

We'll know for sure when the girls start to wear two pairs of pants and we get requests not to post caps & vids

I'm all for it, and think it's a smart move! XXPanded had/has a great crop of women, but the rules were too strict, and the movements were minimal. At least with Studio 66, even if the XXPanded women don't go fully nude, they will move around more and have different sets and more to work with. As much as I'd love to see Candy and Kourtney nude BlushSurprisedBlush, I won't complain if they don't, because it's better than what we were getting before.

With that said, it would be wise if they went fully nude Big Grin
07-02-2015 13:01
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2015 12:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Thats what i said about the girls running the schedule.

Sure, but so what? What else would you expect? As has been said many times on this forum, the girls are all self-employed freelance models. Producers have the power to deny them shifts, but not to force them to do shifts that they don't want to do.

(And let's not forget that there are reasons beyond prudishness as to why a girl might not want to do nights, beginning with ... who the %!*$ wants to work from 10:00 PM to 05:30 AM???)

Which brings us straight back to the issue of not having enough "marquee" nightshow girls. If the bench isn't deep enough and you aren't even in the position to deny them a shift or two, then the girls really are running the store!

The non-adult Evelyn stint from 10-12 is a good case in point. If I were the producer, I'd have no problems with her not wanting to get naked, but I would have misgivings about her not wanting to take adult calls, because I know a lot of guys are going to be spending cash on that basis.

I can't force her to do it, but I could theoretically say, "if you're not going to take those calls, then you're not getting that shift." To do that, however, I'd need an alternative that can earn me (at least near) the same level of income.

I'm guessing that somewhere in the Beautiful Mind of an S66 producer, an implicit calculation was made. The value of the non-adult calls taken by a popular dayshow babe who is on at an atypical hour versus the value of the adult calls taken by a "second stringer" nightshow babe who is not as popular. And the outcome was what it was.
07-02-2015 13:02
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-02-2015 12:44 )KerrAvon Wrote:  It'll be interesting to see how good the Xpanded girls will be on at S66, especially at gaining new fans. Because will whatever fans they had be willing to pay more to speak to them or remain behind to talk cheap to the other girls?

There is also the fact that some of the Xpanded girls fans and callers would have been gained from watching and calling them on freeview .

Unlike Xpanded, STD 66 isn't on the largest viewing platform in the UK (freeview), so you can bet your bottom Dollar because the calls are more expensive and the girls will no longer be seen on freeview that they will get far less calls than they did on Xpanded, and the amount of people viewing them will now be less as well .

So is a girl moving from a larger channel (Xpanded) in terms of the amount of viewers it reaches and the greater number of viewing platforms it broadcasts on to a smaller channel (STD 66) a good or bad move careerer wise ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 13:34 by mr mystery.)
07-02-2015 13:06
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

If we are now going to have 24hrs day show then its over and s66 is done. The day girls have there time then the night girls do there thing lets stop trying to reinvent the wheel.
07-02-2015 13:36
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(07-02-2015 13:36 )Broncobilly Wrote:  If we are now going to have 24hrs day show then its over and s66 is done. The day girls have there time then the night girls do there thing lets stop trying to reinvent the wheel.
Totally agree,daybabes going BAD!!! had the potential to be a good idea,but for me its only of any use if a babe has a genuine desire to have a crack at nights and all it should involve to successfully compete with their rivals, but alot of the recent ones just see it as extra income which they dont need to make any extra effort for,there are some exceptions like Cara B and Emma C who have improved with each appearance and performed better than some of the now apparently thin on the ground nightbabes for the two main channels,but i hope that the producers take back control of their channel and put an end to the use of the wrong babe at the wrong time.

im always open to positive change
07-02-2015 14:04