Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ They have a strategy - it's just, as other people have said, looking a pretty desperate one to put some quality into their night time line up.

As for girls retiring, leaving, etc. this is in itself quite telling I think. When you have established names drifting away only to be replaced by newbies you have to ask why? s66 are apparently not afraid to splash the cash on shifts at the moment so it wouldn't seem to be an issue with pay. Which leaves the broad 'working conditions' as the most likely problem. Speculation? Yes, but they seem to have more than their fair share of turnover lately. The issues highlighted on this thread can't all be coincidence surely.

Things are not looking entirely satisfactory at s66 at the moment I think it's safe to say.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 20:16 by ShandyHand.)
06-02-2015 20:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(06-02-2015 19:22 )hairbald Wrote:  I think Goodfella puts it pretty well; its a calibre issue. Its the big earners that are the issue (although you may have a point with Ella - she does seem to have a decent fan base). The girls they let go, the current pillaging of XXXpanded, are not in the same category as the Clare, Adele, Hannah, etc.

the girls you talk about did not just appear on the shows as super stars from the off, they had to grow their fan base by appearing on big shows, and the truth is there are not that many of these girls to go round these day as for the last few years all the shows have looked after the position of there top girls and not tried to bring many up to that level,
the shows need to bring girls through to the top level who have shown promise, i think in the long run 66 will benefit from bring girls from the smaller shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 20:18 by winsaw.)
06-02-2015 20:17
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I'm not sure how shovelling furthermore speculation into an existing furnace of speculation is supposed to quell the flames?
But you never know, I'll try anything once, twice if it doesn't actually kill me Big Grin
06-02-2015 20:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2015 18:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 15:33 )winsaw Wrote:  66 must have a plan in hand for more night girls, why would they have let Amy and Charlie move over to the XF roster if they don't think they can cover those shifts,
Candy's signing is a good thing and can't help but think they may go for more girls from xpanded maybe Candy's cousin Tullulah could be next to follow her,
the other option is give XF another channel as they now have a big night roster

Looks like another new nightbabe on s66 tonight called Kourtney, according to the schedule on the s66 website tonight. Could possibly be Kourtney from xpanded.

Agree winsaw, s66 aren't short of nightbabes, if they were then they wouldn't have allowed the likes of Amy Rose, Charlie Monaco and Jessica Kelly to go to xtreme filth. They would have kept them on the s66 night roster

Hope so, Kourtney would be another great signing! Two of my faves from XXPanded who deserve to be on a better channel. Say what you will about Studio 66's flaws, but they are better than XXPanded.
06-02-2015 20:31
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2015 20:17 )winsaw Wrote:  the girls you talk about did not just appear on the shows as super stars from the off, they had to grow their fan base by appearing on big shows, and the truth is there are not that many of these girls to go round these day as for the last few years all the shows have looked after the position of there top girls and not tried to bring many up to that level,
the shows need to bring girls through to the top level who have shown promise, i think in the long run 66 will benefit from bring girls from the smaller shows

You are quite correct; Adele and Kandi were pretty dire when they first started. Its just I get the impression margins are getting ever tighter and the days of showing patience and allowing girls to develop (in some cases over years) just won't happen. It's all about instant results and this may be where the dayshow girls have the advantage; they're known and have a fan base. Not many girls who go straight into Nightshows and become top drawer quickly so I certainly agree the conveyor belt is drying up.
06-02-2015 20:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It seems so far Santa hasn't brought Jamie what he wanted for Christmas laugh https://twitter.com/Mr_S66/status/547848301916471297

Maybe it's not so much of specific strategy concerning recruiting girls from lesser channels, maybe they are bar the odd one or two all the girls STD 66 have been able to get ( so far) ?

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 00:24 by mr mystery.)
06-02-2015 21:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Can't say I'm disappointed ^, as all of those women are now giving better sessions on Babestation, other than Jenn who is on RLC. Even she is giving better sessions at times too.

All of the channels go through crappy periods as we've seen in the past, but at the very least, a Dutch license certainly helps.
06-02-2015 21:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(06-02-2015 19:22 )hairbald Wrote:  Hell they could stick me on screen if they needed although I think even Snookered would draw the line at calling me upeek

What time are you on screen? Bounce.
Is it an extended dayshow or an extended naughty hour or a nightshow proper? Wink.
Are you going fully topless in Rammy's world or mine? Winklaugh.

No but seriously I read this debate with interest.
It is indeed a perception of calibre issue.
If I just speak from my own point of view as a regular caller and viewer down the years I think to myself the following.

1. How many nightshow babes have I parted with my money to actually call in all that time?
A= 145 at the last count across the channels.
2. What has made me call them?
(a) Fit body
(b) Great movement
© Intense, horny body language especially in the eyes and facial expression
(d) Eroticism
(e) Great use of an outfit in a relevant set
(f) Striptease to nudity done cleverly and especially to my call Wink
(g) An exciting set utilised to great effect
(h) An honest performance that sets out to give the viewers and callers what they want to see
(i) Gut instinct that I might be able to generate something exciting to see while I am on the phone
(j) A combination of some and very occasionally all of the above

With specific relevance to S66 the very large majority of my calls have been to Clare and Kandi over the last 12 months.
There were some to Yasmine and Lucy Summers too however.
In their own ways they all excited me the most for a few and sometimes more than a few of the reasons I list above.
Snookered picked up phone and usually did not regret it.
Phone bill damaged and sore cock Rolleyes yes.
Enjoyment despite it - Absolutely. I had fun and treated every call as such.
For S66 2014 was a flat year riddled with failings of production, camerawork and monstrous disorganisation and a chronic lack of direction. Quality stints came from those I expected could defy the channel failings.
The four babes I mentioned above achieved that more regularly than the rest and hence attracted my calls.
In this sense I will play the role of Rammy for a moment.
The call stats measured in terms of calls made by Snookered were considerably better for those four than anyone else in 2014.
And yes I have counted, with my phone bills I have good reason to WinkRolleyes.
Babes should not have to defy anything really but some drifted aimlessly into the same nightshow abyss that S66 descended into. A channel lacking in inspiration can have a damaging effect on the perfornances of babes that represent it.
S66 took a lot of stick last year and rightly so.
The mere creation of the 'Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?' thread saw approximately 1500 contributions which seemed like one forum member against the rest of the universe at times.
Some will insist it was just unnecessary channel bashing and that we should all be relentlessly positive and gushing in praise of the babes and shows.
I beg to differ. Sycophantic bullsh*t is not the order of my day thank you very much. Constructive criticism is something I have to put up with in my professional life. I expect the babes and channels to do the same.
S66 in many ways have descended further away from where they used to be in times gone by.
In its former guise as Elite TV the channel were the market leaders in so many ways.
They had better sets than anyone else.
A better roster of babes than anyone else.
Better 2-4-1s than anyone else.
More creativity and imagination than anyone else.
Less OSG and logoitis than anyone else.
I could go on but I will stop before I drive myself into a cul-de-sac of S66 doom and damnation.
Oh how times have changed and oh how the mighty has fallen.
And now once again the impending threat of disaster looms.
Will she really go?
Will the two time Ultimate Babe really say farewell and leave S66 floundering. Irreplaceable?
You betcha.
Will there ever be anyone like Clare Richards ever again?
In my view no and I say that not just because of her unique plethora of stunning qualities but because of the way nightshows are in this era of over zealous regulatory iron grip.
And I say it also because of the way S66 is heading.
Dayshows till midnight or 1am by some.
Full strength mini nightshows by another up to the same times.
Nightshows that look more like naughty hours by nightshow regulars who I know can do better.
So where will it all lead, where will it all end?
S66 have much food for thought.
If Clare departs some of that mental digestion may not be very palattable.

06-02-2015 21:38
Charlemagne Offline

Is the Kourtney scheduled for tonight a new girl or a babe they've had on before? They've had so many new faces it's hard to keep track.

Could it be another of Xpanded team?
07-02-2015 00:00
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(06-02-2015 16:22 )southlondonphil Wrote:  The funny thing is whenever people claim they are short of girls there are always 2 girls on 1 channel at the time. It happened when Lucy was on late. She was on 1 channel and 2 girls had to share the other channel, and yet still people tried to claim that Lucy was only on because they were short of girls.

Same again right now. The lovely Lucy Anne is hogging Sky 912 whilst Olivia and Roxanne are sharing the other channel.
07-02-2015 00:22