Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Could we not have a designated rant and rave thread on this forum? It could go under the heading "Rant and Rave".
03-02-2015 10:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know why people are so bothered about the logo. It's been making appearances as long as Elite TV-Studio 66 have been around. Not only for compliance reasons either. They put it up if a girl sneezes and for many other reasons. If you believe mrmann from some of his posts around 2010 time the logo's appearance hides sudden outbreaks of sexual activity which occur in the studio! The logo was much discussed around that time.

Anyway why the fuss over something that's nothing new? If anyone claims it's because the logo makes more appearances these days, I'm not sure that such a claim would even be accurate. Didn't the logo even have it's own thread at one time, because the logo was so commonly seen in those days? Plus the Babestation channels blank out sometimes for much longer periods of time and it seems to pass without any comment being made.
03-02-2015 10:27
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

The best year for the logo was 2012, because it made lengthy appearances that year on a regular basis. These days it makes a fair number of appearances, but almost always the appearances are very brief.

I think the best days of the logo are behind it!
03-02-2015 11:11
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It would be good if the channels acted on some of the things we say need fixing instead of just doing nothing
03-02-2015 11:25
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2015 11:11 )Roger Patterson Wrote:  The best year for the logo was 2012

Very true! That was the year the logo had its own thread in the forum. The thread was even nominated for Thread Of The Year.

I agree that the glory days of the logo are gone now, because for the most part it only makes cameo appearances these days.
03-02-2015 11:32
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(03-02-2015 10:19 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Could we not have a designated rant and rave thread on this forum? It could go under the heading "Rant and Rave".

Or 'Waldorf & Statler' Rolleyes
03-02-2015 14:48
terence Offline

(03-02-2015 11:32 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 11:11 )Roger Patterson Wrote:  The best year for the logo was 2012

Very true! That was the year the logo had its own thread in the forum. The thread was even nominated for Thread Of The Year.

I agree that the glory days of the logo are gone now, because for the most part it only makes cameo appearances these days.

as soon as rammy starts posting that the logo gad a good night and was on top form, we'll reopen the thread. Big Grin

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
03-02-2015 15:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The problem is we can all rant as much as we like but I doubt anything of any meaningful consequence will be done to improve matters.
It seems to me the channels don't really give a stuff about the casual viewer. Their sole concern is to make money through calls and endless plugging for everything under the sun.
They could not really give a toss what we on the forum think and I suspect a lot of the babes take the same view.
As far as the babes are concerned I get the feeling they perceive most forum members to be nothing more than freeloaders as they think most of them don't call the shows.
But then again I am not convinced anyone gives a toss about callers either. It strikes me that callers are seen as sad pathetic, lonely perverts with nothing better to spend their money and time on than seeking a thrill.
As long as the same old sad people keep bringing in the revenue nobody really cares.
Everyone doing the bare minimum they can get away with while the same sad people keep ring the shows, buy the vids and pics etc etc.
Soon enough no doubt we will have nothing but bed sets and there will be no more real life babes.
Cardboard cut outs instead to save money on wages with automated voice recordings of sex chat and the odd groan of monotone sexual pleasure.

Anyway on that delightfully positive note I'm off to design my entry for the Worlds most annoying OSG competition Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 15:15 by Snooks.)
03-02-2015 15:11
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-02-2015 04:59 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Oh and lastly, Studio66 is Xtreme Filth and Golden Girls TV, why you ask. They all share the same roof and the same sets. They will try and bullshit us that they are all run by different companys. This is fucking bollocks. So you get fired from Studio66 only to then be hired by Xtreme Filth, Amy Rose never did leave Studio66 and Kara never did leave Xtreme Filth to rejoin Studio66. The whole thing about 3 separate companys all operating under the same roof is well as I say utter bollocks and is nothing more than fabricated lies which are being fed to us forum members.

Please..........We're not that fucking stupid Important

where were you last year when i spent some time in the XF thread trying to convince some forum members that they are all one company Rolleyes

it's the truth and always has been, why some on here deny what we see with our own eyes every night is beyond me, XF and 66 are the same company Important

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-02-2015 16:11
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I feel a regurgitated forum debate is lurking on the horizon laugh
Not sure I have the strength, I might just take the easy option of copying & pasting.
03-02-2015 16:32