Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(03-02-2015 01:00 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 00:55 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(02-02-2015 09:18 )snookered147 Wrote:  I always used to think it would be impossible for me to perceive any babe to be perfect in terms of looks and performance, attitude and ability and everything else. One lady has proved me wrong but to strike that perfect balance is still incredibly tough.

Is her first name Rachel by any chance? Smile

You were meant to make it not look so obvious laugh.

She is magnificent she deserves daily praise
03-02-2015 01:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like another tame on from Studio 66
03-02-2015 01:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just what the fuck are these arsehole producers doing now, yet another unnecessary Studio66 Logo appears, fucking cowards annoyedannoyedannoyed

Edit - I was going to post the Kara vid but seeing that the arseholes have ruined the session I won't be bothering now.

This channel deserves to crash and burn!
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 04:12 by Scottishbloke.)
03-02-2015 04:00
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

^Baby Don't Be So Mean!!!!! LolTongue

The S66 Producers Are Just Pricks Now... Bring Back The Good Old Days.. No Fear No Shit No Fucked Up Camera Moving Shit..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
03-02-2015 04:36
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I had to delete the whole fucking thing, far too many logo's made an appearance. This is getting worse and worse, all Kara did was fucking blink and up came the censorship logo. What a fucking insult. Those producers are running the channel into the ground and are morans of the highest order.

Oh and lastly, Studio66 is Xtreme Filth and Golden Girls TV, why you ask. They all share the same roof and the same sets. They will try and bullshit us that they are all run by different companys. This is fucking bollocks. So you get fired from Studio66 only to then be hired by Xtreme Filth, Amy Rose never did leave Studio66 and Kara never did leave Xtreme Filth to rejoin Studio66. The whole thing about 3 separate companys all operating under the same roof is well as I say utter bollocks and is nothing more than fabricated lies which are being fed to us forum members.

Please..........We're not that fucking stupid Important
03-02-2015 04:59
REX MASTER Offline

Thank You... You've just said what I been thinking for some time now. This different company thing is bullshit. All three of the companies use the same sets, share the sane girls, switch to the same girls across the channels when the girls are having a break and oh ya last but not least they all fucking share the same background music.. Stupid pricks think we are dumb and all we do is chat shit on here.. They Are The Pricks.. They Cant Think Of Something New.. Same Shit All The Time..

Fucking Hell Why Am I So Angry Tonight..

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
03-02-2015 05:14
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

You're angry tonight Rex because you've been watching too much of Studio66 laugh

Fuck me isn't this show supposed to make you happy. They have now turned into sadists, the fucking shabby producers just make you want to throw a brick at the telly in the hope that it might actually go straight into the studio and hit one of those cunts straight on the head in the hope that it knocks some sense into them.

Yes and I'm well aware of the various legit claims about this 3 channel nonsense. The word fraud springs to mind here.........Rolleyes
03-02-2015 05:21
REX MASTER Offline

Oh where would we be if we didn't have this excellent forum to have our rants. Tbh all the channels over the past 6 or 7 months have all gone down hill. I will soon have my rants and discussions about all the channels in their own threads very soon. So do look forward to reading them.

LOVE THESE BABES......

03-02-2015 05:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I fully agree Rex that all the channels are in slow decline, however what the rest of them has that Studio66 doesn't have is honest professionals, Studio66 is the only channel that constantly disrupts a perfectly decent session with annoying logo's. This shameful act has been going on too long which will ultimately be it's downfall.
03-02-2015 05:39
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Hey you two, don't forget me. I like a rant also.
03-02-2015 10:07