Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
But almost all the new girls S66 have got pretty big fanbases(most FAR FAR surpassing that of girls like Lucy Summers and Yasmine and some other they lost) The girls never seem long without a call-and lets be honest are far more attractive to the average man than most of the line ups of other stations.

Sure some girls perform weak-but the real issue with S66 is the limitations placed on them make double sets nearly pointless as the girls can't even look at each other without risking a effin fine lol and almost every night now we get these stale-ish doubles because S66 only have the 2 stations.

But TBH if not for girls like Ella and Victoria(who get shit tons of calls for doing 1/2 the work some others have to) S66 might've fallen further backwards by now considering some of its other problems. So I think people should give them a break.

At the end of the day ALL stations have weak girls too-some girls aren't gonna push and push the limits when the calls keep coming anyway-and NO stations is going to kick a girl when she's earning.

My 2 cent any way.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
27-01-2015 23:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whynot Offline
Just Me

Jeez it always looks like Adele has zero chemistry with whatever girl is beside her.

I hate injustice and liars
28-01-2015 00:21
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Spot on Whynot as far as the chemistry goes, the girl Adele shared the set with last night didn't even know Adele's fucking name, having to ask her when talking on the mic. These shows are a fucking joke except for the people raking the money in. To me it just seems so unprofessional to go to a workplace and not know the name of the person you are working with. Not just unprofessional, but so fucking unfriendly and unsociable. Who the fucking hell are these people running and performing these shows? And why do people fawn over the models when the models can't be fucking arsed to find out the name of the girl she will be working with.
Morning rant done and dusted 10.10am. See you tomorrow when no doubt another rant will be on it's way.
28-01-2015 11:15
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

To be fair, from what I saw, it wasn't meant to be a 2-4-1 or anything interactive with other. Just cramming two girls with a phone each on the same screen.

Interesting how this channel once would've been too 'above' this limiting format but have now joined the masses in regularly doing it. How the mighty have fallen.
28-01-2015 15:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(28-01-2015 11:15 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  the girl Adele shared the set with last night didn't even know Adele's fucking name, having to ask her when talking on the mic. To me it just seems so unprofessional to go to a workplace and not know the name of the person you are working with.
What was her name, then? laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-01-2015 16:27
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(28-01-2015 16:27 )Doddle Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 11:15 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  the girl Adele shared the set with last night didn't even know Adele's fucking name, having to ask her when talking on the mic. To me it just seems so unprofessional to go to a workplace and not know the name of the person you are working with.
What was her name, then? laugh

How the fuck do I know what her name is. They can't even bother telling us. Very rarely does a girl introduce herself, and fucking never on S66 is her name shown on screen. These programmes are fucking abysmal in everything they do. How anyone can watch more than the merest hint of them, let alone through the night, is way beyond me.
28-01-2015 17:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I hate to say it, but I think some of us expect far too much from these women and producers. Not that we shouldn't hope to see something good, and to have more consistency from them all, but nothing really surprises me when things don't go accordingly. Chloe not knowing Adele's name doesn't surprise me at all, considering the way things are going with Studio 66.

Bounce
28-01-2015 18:50
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

You know when you go to the football and there is always some guy in the row behind you who spends virtually the whole 90 minutes screaming violent obscenities at the players, the manager, the referee and the linesmen? Nobody ever does anything right, every refereeing decision is wrong, all the players are shit and the owners are useless.

And you just know that he is a season ticket holder and is in that seat, week in, week out, rain or shine, win or lose, screaming the same things at the same people. And you wonder ... does he even support the team? Why does he do this to himself? Why does he willingly put himself through what seems like agony each and every week and pay for the privilege on top?

Anyway, that's how I feel about this forum sometimes Smile
28-01-2015 21:21
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^
The difference on the forum is that many of the strongest opinions come from people who don't pay anything for the privilege as they don't call the shows!
28-01-2015 21:38
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(28-01-2015 21:38 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^
The difference on the forum is that many of the strongest opinions come from people who don't pay anything for the privilege as they don't call the shows!

Some of us do call the shows... but don't feel the need to 1) bang on about it 2) brag about being used by a girl and buy them gifts like some Rolleyes

I hate injustice and liars
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2015 22:31 by Whynot.)
28-01-2015 22:30