Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Yes I happen to agree, for example Charlie Monaco is a very attractive babe, when she started the night in that nurses outfit it was ideal but as ever her show just become nothing more than one long extended tease show.

When Studio66 does get it right then it's a great show. The main problem with this channel is that it lacks any kind of consistency largely due to the amount of babes they tend to go through, they also have far too many of the tease hour babes and not enough who know exactly how to deliver a nightshow.

For me the signings of Victoria Roberts and Ella Jolie can only be viewed one way and that is as a step back, I've never rated either one of them, also the loss of Lucy Summers, Yasmine James, Caty Cole, Sophia Knight and Delia Rose have all contributed to the downfall of this channel. They have failed to match any one of these babes with the exception of Kerrie Lee.
27-01-2015 19:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
If we didn't know you weren't well before sb, we do now as your giving s66 some praise!!!! eekeeklaugh

Regarding Ella and Victoria Roberts being a step back, disagree about Victoria because she is the best nightbabe ever to appear on the babeshows and is an asset to whatever channel she is a part off. As for Ella, will pretty much agree with you here (yes we're agreeing!!!!) as she doesn't really do anything for me as well. Do think Victoria is as good as the babes you've mentioned that are no longer on s66 (Yasmine James is back this summer)

As for outfits the s66 nightbabes wear can see why some forum members say the s66 babes are too covered up, overall though think there is a good balance between covered up outfits and more skimpier ones

Piper Niven Superfan
27-01-2015 20:43
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(27-01-2015 20:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  (Yasmine James is back this summer)

Yeah, but probably not on S66, regardless of what you have read on twitter Wink
27-01-2015 21:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy I'm not sick, I'm injured (Fucking Ice eh.......)

Rammy you go on about balance, (not like I've personally got any having to rely on crutches)

If we had the balance then I'd happily look past the tease shows but last night wasn't balanced. It's been well documented Rammy that Studio66 is your favourite channel but I've said this before to you but sometimes you need to take a step back rather than lavishing praise all the time.

We both like Kerrie but sadly there isn't enough of her sort, sure when Yasmine comes back it'll improve but I wouldn't put it past her joining the rest of her chums on Babestation if I'm being honest with you Cool

I'll happily tolerate the pointless allnight tease show if at least one of the babes is able to deliver something in the way of oil and nakedness, fuck me we only get 7 hours per night of Adult permitted material, is it too much to ask that this is delivered.
27-01-2015 21:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Was a joke sb that your not well given its very very rare you praise s66. Regarding Yasmine, yes it wouldn't surprise me either if Yasmine ends up at bs with her friends delia and Lucy Summers but at the moment think she will be back on s66

Finally on this yes it's well documented s66 is apparently my fav channel but as I'VE said before I don't have a favourite channel these days. The babeshows I watch are determined by the babes that are on them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2015 21:48 by Rammyrascal.)
27-01-2015 21:48
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(27-01-2015 21:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes it wouldn't surprise me either if Yasmine ends up at bs with her friends delia and Lucy Summers but at the moment think she will be back on s66

Why do you think she'll be back on S66? She tweeted that before Lucy and Delia left. There is really no reason for her to go back to Std66 Important
27-01-2015 22:14
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

^ And she is shown in the Previous Girls section on the website.
27-01-2015 22:21
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Yazmine tweeted yesterday she would be back on studio 66 in the summer, of course that is still a long way away and a lot could happen before then.
27-01-2015 22:25
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(27-01-2015 21:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Was a joke sb that your not well given its very very rare you praise s66.

Rammy as much as you get wund up when accused of being a Studio66 fanboy, it equally winds me up when you accuse me of rarely praising Studio66, if you look through my posts you'll find that's clearly not the case.

I also criticise RLC which is actually the channel I tend to have a go at most if truth be known. Also Rammy if I disliked Studio66 as much as you claim I do then how come I regularly cap and post videos in this section Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2015 22:42 by Scottishbloke.)
27-01-2015 22:41
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

(27-01-2015 20:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^^
If we didn't know you weren't well before sb, we do now as your giving s66 some praise!!!! eekeeklaugh

Regarding Ella and Victoria Roberts being a step back, disagree about Victoria because she is the best nightbabe ever to appear on the babeshows and is an asset to whatever channel she is a part off. As for Ella, will pretty much agree with you here (yes we're agreeing!!!!) as she doesn't really do anything for me as well. Do think Victoria is as good as the babes you've mentioned that are no longer on s66 (Yasmine James is back this summer)

As for outfits the s66 nightbabes wear can see why some forum members say the s66 babes are too covered up, overall though think there is a good balance between covered up outfits and more skimpier ones

"disagree about Victoria because she is the best nightbabe ever to appear on the babeshows"

You should have ended that sentence with ...in my opinion. I'm sure there are many, like me that would disagree with you.
27-01-2015 22:46