Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-01-2015 05:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Moving on, Studio66 what's the big fucking deal with Kandi tonight, you keep cutting away to the logo even when it's quite fucking clear to every man and his dog out there that we aren't even close to seeing a slip.

Sack the producers and get new ones in I think - This nonsense has gone on long enough bladewave

Yes it was an interesting comparison: the pillock doing everything possible to stop Kandi trying to put on a decent show and what Tiffany and Maddy were getting up to on BS! It kind of sums up S66 these days.
01-01-2015 11:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 11:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 09:54 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 01:24 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 01:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
Fernanda isn't starting the breakfast show at 03:00 rrroger. she is doing a nightshow till 5:30 like she did on xmas eve. and then doing the breakfast show from 05:30.

nothing is wrong with s66, they've pretty much always been like this with their shows on new years eve. also they will only have one less babe on than normal tonight (tonight s66 will have 3 babes on tonigt compared to the usual 4-5 babes on), so wouldn't say it's pathetic at all

Rammy as usual you're talking shite...
....Fernanda is scheduled 0330-1100, call it what you like, it's hardly a night show.
Kandi Kay is solo 2200-0330 covering 2 channels, RLC has 5 girls, BS has 5 girls, Storm has 2 girls, XXXpanded has 5 girls, XtremeFilth has 2 girls...
Just to show what fucked up production they run, Harry Amelia is now multicasting on 3 channels because Bailey Jayne & Kandi Kay are both on break at same time.

Actually at one point I was on 4 channels Smile and us girls decide when we want to go on our breaks, not the producers... so stop blaming them for things which are out of their control please Smile nice to know you didn't like the "Princess Takeover" on all 4 channels though, cheers for that!! *rolls eyes* Don't worry, I'll remember in future Wink I'd like to see some of you guys put up with producing us girls for 8 hours + and see if you don't forget a thing or two occasionally!! Wink xx

I definitely liked the "princess takeover" hope it happens again soon. Rob169 I did count Fernanda when I said s66 will have had 4 babes on last night. presume your including bailey jayne when you say s66 had 5 babes on last night.

either way s66 had more than the 1 babe on that some forum members have insisted they had on

if they had 4 blank screens you would defend your channel Rammy
01-01-2015 11:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
not necessarily it depends on why there was blank screens. also s66 wouldn't have 4 blank screens. it only has 3 channels (2 s66 channels & golden girls) xtreme filth is not an s66 channel even though it uses the s66 studios

Piper Niven Superfan
01-01-2015 11:41
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 05:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Moving on, Studio66 what's the big fucking deal with Kandi tonight, you keep cutting away to the logo even when it's quite fucking clear to every man and his dog out there that we aren't even close to seeing a slip.

Sack the producers and get new ones in I think - This nonsense has gone on long enough bladewave

I think it's this issue that really pisses most people off and shows how much contempt S66 have for their customers.
OK it makes it less watchable for any parasites watching and not phoning, fair enough, but can you imagine the effect this will have on the caller, being continually cut off from the visuals just as they're getting in to the swing of things?! eek
Must really spoil their experience. I think if this happened to me, I definitely wouldn't phone them again, so in a way this aspect could be costing them money.
Nobody is suggesting that they let the girls do something that is going to get them a OFCOM charge but come on, try to get it right, be sensible and don't press the panic button unless it's really necessary. Show some respect and consideration for your customers; without then you're nothing.
01-01-2015 12:07
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 11:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^^
not necessarily it depends on why there was blank screens. also s66 wouldn't have 4 blank screens. it only has 3 channels (2 s66 channels & golden girls) xtreme filth is not an s66 channel even though it uses the s66 studios

You forgot to mention without Bonnie Rose, Kartel K, Harry Amelia, Jess West, Studio66 would on occasion shut down.
Not forgetting Kara, the MODs initially reluctant when I asked to reopen her Studio66 caps/video thread to post her recent Studio66 nightshow, saying she no longer worked for Studio66 so should post Studio66 content in her XtremeFilth thread.

But like it or not Rammy, your irrational obsession with lame duck Studio66 is killing your credibility on the forum.

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 12:41 by RRROGER.)
01-01-2015 12:37
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 09:54 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  Actually at one point I was on 4 channels Smile and us girls decide when we want to go on our breaks, not the producers... so stop blaming them for things which are out of their control please Smile nice to know you didn't like the "Princess Takeover" on all 4 channels though, cheers for that!! *rolls eyes* Don't worry, I'll remember in future Wink I'd like to see some of you guys put up with producing us girls for 8 hours + and see if you don't forget a thing or two occasionally!! Wink xx

Happy New Year to you and thanks for being one of the years real highlights for meHeart

I think you've inadvertently given the game away about who is running the show; you seem to suggest the girls genuinely decide when they take their breaks and no regard is given to on screen content by the producers. That would explain an awful lot of what goes on on S66. Surely the Producers are responsible for the output on the screens so they must control everything.

I'm loath to use the phrase "lunatics are running the asylum" but these boys need to be bossing the operation not just riding along having a bit of laugh. If I'm responsible for something to be delivered then people working for me do what they are bid by me (ego trip moment!!) because I own it.

Yes I'm sure you lot must be a challenge (!) but I have a load of young graduates working for me with an overinflated sense of their own value, an over estimation of their ability, a willingness to share their opinion no matter how irrelevant, and a feeling that doing 8 hours a day is more than enough for anyone. Throw in the emotional dramas, the unbelievable levels of sickness and we all have that problem. Rest of the world manages it tho

None of the above is a dig at you
01-01-2015 13:13
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 13:13 )hairbald Wrote:  I have a load of young graduates working for me with an overinflated sense of their own value, an over estimation of their ability, a willingness to share their opinion no matter how irrelevant, and a feeling that doing 8 hours a day is more than enough for anyone. Throw in the emotional dramas, the unbelievable levels of sickness and we all have that problem.

Wait a minute!! You mean they are doing 8 hours with me and then working for you too!?

Those little ingrates...annoyed
01-01-2015 13:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

With the girls calling the tune it explains a lot about why the channel has so many problems
01-01-2015 13:37
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(01-01-2015 13:13 )hairbald Wrote:  I think you've inadvertently given the game away about who is running the show; you seem to suggest the girls genuinely decide when they take their breaks and no regard is given to on screen content by the producers. That would explain an awful lot of what goes on on S66. Surely the Producers are responsible for the output on the screens so they must control everything.

Yeah, like the producers at Babestation who take the girls off, on a whim, mid-call........
01-01-2015 14:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-01-2015 12:37 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 11:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^^

You forgot to mention without Bonnie Rose, Kartel K, Harry Amelia, Jess West, Studio66 would on occasion shut down.
Not forgetting Kara, the MODs initially reluctant when I asked to reopen her Studio66 caps/video thread to post her recent Studio66 nightshow, saying she no longer worked for Studio66 so should post Studio66 content in her XtremeFilth thread.

But like it or not Rammy, your irrational obsession with lame duck Studio66 is killing your credibility on the forum.

What irrational obsession with s66??? I've said numerous times and I'll say it again I AM NOT BIASED IN ANY WAY TOWARDS S66!!!!!!!!!! so as far as I'm concerned no credibility is being killed. You and other forum killing your own credibility with your obsession to bring studio66 down and putting it out it out of business along with repeated ganging up on me whenever I say something positive or something that is seen as defending s66. Yes s66 has its faults which deserve criticism, but at times it gets more criticism than it deserves from those who have an agenda against it.

Regarding what harry amelia has said. I don't think it means that the babes are running the show. The way I see it is harry or another babe decides to go on a break but can't ultimately do so unless a producer or someone backstage gives permission. So if a s66 babe is on a break then I presume the producers won't let anyone else have a break until that babe comes back from her break

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 14:31 by Rammyrascal.)
01-01-2015 14:27