Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(17-11-2014 13:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(17-11-2014 13:45 )teewee Wrote:  A full 4 hours before Studio 66`s self appointed White Knight leaps to their defence! You really do take the biscuit Rammy. Your constant defending of 66 is admirable, but is wearing really thin now. Some things are indefensible, and unfortunately, 66 is one such instance. A once great channel is now just another also ran. You are just digging yourself an even bigger hole, and adding more fuel to the fire for all the people who say you are an employee of Studio 66.

Can see your point teewee, but disagree s66 is indefensible just because you think it is now another also ran channel. if I want to post something positive about s66 then I will and I will keep on doing so and if people think im an employee of s66 then so be it that's their opinion.

yes s66 has it's faults but isn't as bad as some forum members say it is
What faults are they then Rammy? can you give me 3 faults S66 currently have
17-11-2014 22:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

In Rammy's defense -- not that he needs one -- there is a logical inconsistency to the assumption that he is a paid shill for s66. If Rammy was on their payroll, then surely at some stage in the last 2 years he would have switched his allegiance to RLC, then Babestation, then back to s66 for two months, followed by an ill-conceived residency in the Storm thread, before retiring from the forum altogether. That seems like a common path for your typical s66 employee these days.

That he is still in here defending them after all this time suggests to me that he most definitely does NOT work for them! Smile
17-11-2014 22:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Whaaaaaaat? eek.
I thought Rammy was the S66 Call Statistics co-ordinator Wink.
A highly important post Wink.

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2014 23:36 by Snooks.)
17-11-2014 23:36
Whynot Offline
Just Me

If hitler had rammy to write his propaganda europe would be sprechen in deutsch Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
17-11-2014 23:39
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

My honest opinion; I don't think S66 is the worst channel at the moment by far.
They have Kandi Kay who always delivers (because she's just that fit Big Grin), also Claire Richards (who also puts maximum effort in)...... and that's just my favourites Smile
Now they have Elley who is also take the piss natural gorgeous, along with Becky Roberts who has definitely made some great appearances just recently with her fuller natural figure Tongue
And then there's XtremeFilth with Harry Amelia ( it's still S66 so let's not fuck about) who is also filthy looking gorgeous.

So not all is bad at S66; OK the sets can get repetitive after time and the lighting can be atrocious, but they are not on their own because the rest are equally as shit at times.

One thing I will note that has pissed me off; they haven't chucked Kandi in the shower yet, a massive plus for RLC because they did and it was fantastic! Also I'd like to see this introduced so Elley & Claire could also have a shot (if not all at the same time) Blush

They have some great babes, they just need to add a little more adventure & excitement that's all.
18-11-2014 01:43
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

you still haven't answered my question rammy
18-11-2014 02:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for me there is 2 main faults with s66

the night roster even though s66 have added a few new babes roberts like Kerrie Lee, Elley Larla, Stevie lou, Jessica Kelly and Victoria Roberts has returned, still needs adding to given Lucy Summers has gone to bs, yasmine james is off till summer 2015 as she's pregnant and Sophia Knight is leaving s66 permanently next month after 1 final show. The other is that they have too many bed sets, hopefully that will change when the rest of the sets at the new studios are revealed

the only other fault is with the webstreams as I see forum members regularly complain about them

right off to co-ordinate the s66 call statslaughBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
18-11-2014 02:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(17-11-2014 14:25 )mickster Wrote:  ,when ALL the rest give LESS airtime ?

in reply to mickster the above is the key part of you statement and 66 offer far less than RLC because the average shift on 66 is only 6 hours but on RLC it's 8 hours so at 66 they only average 48-68 hours of total on air content a day yet RLC average 72 hours of total on air content a day,
also a look through there schedule shows that they only average 9 girls a day as they seam to use the same girls on the morning show & afternoon,
you can't count XF as it has been proved at great length on here that they are independent of 66,
as for you question on playboy this is just a case of RLC having a deal to use the brand, playboy have no input into the channel,
i have not included the extra girls that both channels use some times at weekends for clarity

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-11-2014 14:20
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

(18-11-2014 02:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for me there is 2 main faults with s66

the night roster even though s66 have added a few new babes roberts like Kerrie Lee, Elley Larla, Stevie lou, Jessica Kelly and Victoria Roberts has returned, still needs adding to given Lucy Summers has gone to bs, yasmine james is off till summer 2015 as she's pregnant and Sophia Knight is leaving s66 permanently next month after 1 final show. The other is that they have too many bed sets, hopefully that will change when the rest of the sets at the new studios are revealed

the only other fault is with the webstreams as I see forum members regularly complain about them

right off to co-ordinate the s66 call statslaughBig Grin

Fuck me backwards with a 10 foot barge pole, S66 actually has faults Rammy? are you sure?
I never thought i would see the day. Someone save this post for posterity.

Only messing RammyTongue

In my opinion S66 has been a big let down this year. I used to love this channel, it was by far the best. It has now been overtaken by both BS and RLC. This makes me sad.
18-11-2014 19:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

what a fantastic pairing s66 has on its own channels tonight. Victoria Roberts and Clare Richards. 2 of the best babeshow babes ever to have appeared on the babeshows in my opinion

know your messing block don't worry Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
19-11-2014 01:12