Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
Looking a good channel at the moment, I would like close-ups to be honest.

Try and get Cherri Lee back on the screens Smile
02-04-2009 15:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The_ROX Offline
Junior Poster

more revealing costumes too, as its coming up to the summer and deffo no bra hehe. that wud make great daytime viewing hehe
02-04-2009 15:20
doc7576 Offline
Master Poster

As well as the shopping list of performers we have given you, you should be looking at getting some new faces as well. That way they will be classed as EliteTV girls and help to break away from the Bangbabes 4 mould you will find yourself being labeled as.

Maybe not absolute unknowns but someone unexpected from the glamour industry.
02-04-2009 15:25
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Away
EliteTV Rep

haha!!

Definately!!

WE'LL get the girls to burn um!! hehehe x
Smile
Normx

The_ROX Wrote:more revealing costumes too, as its coming up to the summer and deffo no bra hehe. that wud make great daytime viewing hehe
02-04-2009 15:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EliteTV Rep

Shy RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
Coolio,

That's defo one thing that has been passed on, it seems you peps would like some new talent!!

BW: OFFICIAL NEWS: Hollie James Making a comeback....only to EliteTV.

As for Bangbabes 4 mould, I would sincerely hope, with this real desire to please you and get you the best, it maybe replaced with a certain mutual respect/understanding....We are EliteTV and we are looking to make a huge impact for you!!!?? how about a fresh mould....."EliteTv"? again we don't have to care but we really do!!! x

Note: All on screen suggestions: MUSIC LOOPS/VOLUME, CAMERA SHOTS/MOVEMENT ETC have all been applied today because of this Forum aka YOU PEPS!!! Its not just us that is gonna make this channel a success You are!!

ALSO LOOKING INTO NEW GIRLS & OTHER REQUESTED NAMES!!

with Elite LuvSmile

Norm
xTongue

doc7576 Wrote:As well as the shopping list of performers we have given you, you should be looking at getting some new faces as well. That way they will be classed as EliteTV girls and help to break away from the Bangbabes 4 mould you will find yourself being labeled as.

Maybe not absolute unknowns but someone unexpected from the glamour industry.
02-04-2009 15:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

Should change the name from elite tv to what the people choose they get coz if you take all our suggestions on board it certainly promises to be an excellent tv show as long as you dont go the way of the corrupt and evil cellcast lol

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
02-04-2009 15:41
EliteTV Rep

haha

Certainly would love to create a name that people want but unfortunately we had to name first.

Only found forum yesterday!!! hehe and actually in reality a lot of our audience still are probably unaware of this top forum......we will certainly look to promote it as a form of understanding what we can do for you via requests and advice.

Many Thanks!!

Norm xSmile

OliQueen Wrote:Should change the name from elite tv to what the people choose they get coz if you take all our suggestions on board it certainly promises to be an excellent tv show as long as you dont go the way of the corrupt and evil cellcast lol
02-04-2009 15:46
ebonylover Offline
Junior Poster

I would love to see Sophia back on the nights again showing off that sexy body, please take her away from Earlybird i want to see more of her...
02-04-2009 15:59
skully Offline

Great promoting Norm, I wish you luck with the channel Smile.

Now...where do I apply for a job...I'm thinking you need to hire a guy to oil up the girls, bring them drinks and generally drool over them...look no further...my services are available for the weekly wage of, a box of cheese and onion crisps and a crate of stella Wink lol.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 16:21 by skully.)
02-04-2009 16:20
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I forgot to say is there any chance there can be better lighting? Last night was a bit dark Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
02-04-2009 16:20