Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(11-07-2014 12:43 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  
(11-07-2014 12:36 )bombshell Wrote:  Odd one out here,i thought last night was one of the worse nights for some time.annoyed

How so? Savannah put on a pretty good showing. Jade Adele was perky.

I mean it wasn't the a very very good night, but was good enough for a Thursday.

The girls you mention do nothing for me,USA seems to be the same boring theme every night.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
11-07-2014 13:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

no one can force you to be attracted to someone that you aren't. So that's fair enough Tongue I doubt anyone would watch a girl they aren't in to and expect to enjoy it.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
11-07-2014 13:35
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2014 13:35 )RatedR Wrote:  no one can force you to be attracted to someone that you aren't. So that's fair enough Tongue I doubt anyone would watch a girl they aren't in to and expect to enjoy it.

Well. A quick browsing of Bombshell's posts shows he's probably into:
natural breasted, minimally tattooed babes.

I've just learned not to be too picky after so many years watching the channels. Tongue

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
11-07-2014 14:14
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

yeah, I can respect that. Some people like a certain thing and no one can actually choose what attracts them. For me, i'm open to all sorts, my philosophy about it is on my bio Tongue

S66 are building a roster of girls that I, myself like. Kandi is the crown jewell Big Grin

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
11-07-2014 14:41
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(11-07-2014 14:14 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Well. A quick browsing of Bombshell's posts shows he's probably into:
natural breasted, minimally tattooed babes.

I've just learned not to be too picky after so many years watching the channels. Tongue

That's me!!! Not in a Bombshell but a Nutshell Wink
11-07-2014 15:07
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(11-07-2014 13:15 )KerrAvon Wrote:  What they really is need is a change behind the scenes in production, otherwise things will quickly fade again.

That is indeed the key.
Give the babes some decent sets, some cameramen and some opportunity to express themselves.
Don't for goodness sake allow them to all lie on a bed or sit on a desk all the time.
That turns the performance of any babe into a damp squib imo.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 16:03 by Snooks.)
11-07-2014 16:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-07-2014 13:15 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I'm surprised, Rammy, you didn't agree with bombshell. Seem to remember you calling Savannah's signing on BS as meh Surprised. Now on S66 she's brilliant (and I think she is) Wink

What they really is need is a change behind the scenes in production, otherwise things will quickly fade again.

hopefully now s66 have revamped their roster with the likes of Lilly Roma, Caty Cole, Ashley Emma going to other channels and Jennifer Jade having a break from the babeshows and Jade-Adele, Savannah Mai, Delia Rose and Kandi Kay all coming in. they will now revamp things off camera.

winsaw, I can't remember a babechannel ever having a good few days of signings like s66 has had this week with savannah mai, delia rose and kandi kay. as for any more departures from s66, sure I saw in the bs general chat thread about more s66 babes joining bs in addition to caty cole. time will tell if that is correct though

Piper Niven Superfan
11-07-2014 16:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(11-07-2014 16:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hopefully now s66 have revamped their roster with the likes of Lilly Roma, Caty Cole, Ashley Emma going to other channels and Jennifer Jade having a break from the babeshows and Jade-Adele, Savannah Mai, Delia Rose and Kandi Kay all coming in. they will now revamp things off camera.

winsaw, I can't remember a babechannel ever having a good few days of signings like s66 has had this week with savannah mai, delia rose and kandi kay.

Rammy i think it's to early to say if these new girls will be good for STD 66 in a financial way , basically as far as STD 66 is concerned it's about phone stats Big Grin,
If these new girls bring in more income than those leaving did then it will be good for STD 66, but on the other hand for example if Savannah Mai's stats are not as good as Caty's were then it wont be good, the same can be said for all new girls joining that are replacing those that have left ..

It's only good for the babe channel broadcaster if the new girls they bring in generate more income than those they have replaced .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 17:54 by mr mystery.)
11-07-2014 16:51
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

Is anyone slightly concerned about them signing up multiple girls and still only having 2 night slots to put them in? Or are the girls mainly only wanting to work 1 night a week? Huh

That or is S66 USA finally going to die out after this month?

It is starting to seem like a large roster again for 2 night slots. Huh

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
11-07-2014 17:53
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(11-07-2014 17:53 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Is anyone slightly concerned about them signing up multiple girls and still only having 2 night slots to put them in? Or are the girls mainly only wanting to work 1 night a week? Huh

That or is S66 USA finally going to die out after this month?

It is starting to seem like a large roster again for 2 night slots. Huh
Lets face it maths i.e the number of babes needed and the hours they need to cover has not been their strong point in recent times,i think their recent signings do have the ability to revive the channel's fortunes but only if they are given screen time,maybe one answer is to cut the U.S show to 3 non consecutive nights a week thus freeing up some airtime for the new performers to appear and increase those critical call stats.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 19:50 by jimmyt73.)
11-07-2014 19:49