Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
does anyone know who else is supposed to be on tonight ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-01-2010 23:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

So the rules have changed then. 1030PM and not a flash of nipple. Same on other channels, thongs have gone, even Amanda Rendall is wearing big knickers. Furr Queue Ofcom.
07-01-2010 23:35
Robot Devil Offline

think it's more to do with elite. babestation have had plenty of nip already.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-01-2010 23:40
Robot Devil Offline

so it's gemma AND......delta AGAIN. goodnight elite.

08-01-2010 00:09
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Familiarity breeds boredom!
If they keep this lack of variety up, I can see Elite going down the swanee within a couple of months if not sooner.
They really need Anna back asap to liven things up, & then get a few new babes to start just to keep the whole show fresh!
08-01-2010 00:54
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(08-01-2010 00:54 )tapit54 Wrote:  Familiarity breeds boredom!
If they keep this lack of variety up, I can see Elite going down the swanee within a couple of months if not sooner.
They really need Anna back asap to liven things up, & then get a few new babes to start just to keep the whole show fresh!

Elite seem to be at least a couple of performers short at the moment and familiarity does indeed breed boredom. It's not the performers fault -Caty, Gemma, Delta, Tiffany and Hazel are all really good - but the lines don't lie and the sight of the lovely Gemma shaking a phone isn't good. Sad Sad
We've not seen enough of Sophia, Dionne, Carmen or Emily and while it will be great to have Anna back it looks like they might go down the route of having star daytime girls like Sammie, Cara, Kitty and Danica (who she? laugh) on the 9-11 slot and I'm not sure that's a wise strategy. Having said that I'll still be eagerly anticipating such developments Blush but when you see Georgie's impressive debut on BS tonight and the range of performers they have to call on (especially when the weather has made transport an issue) it does make you think that Elite could do with a bit of a boost. Personally I'd go for Jessica and Jasmine from BS who have done both days and nights or the lovely Morgan from Paradiso.

To use an unfortunately blokeish metaphor, like contemporary football it is a squad game in which you need strength in depth but unlike football you can make use of extra players. I'm aware of the importance of controlling labour costs in any business in the current economic climate, as are the managers of Elite, and I'd guess Sammie's was a good start to the night last night but there will be diminishing returns from such events (eventually) and it is a bit sad to see Gemma shaking her phone with the strategically placed sheet as I finish this post. Sad

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
08-01-2010 01:32
tsurugi Offline
Banned

They need new girls and fast may i suggest lucy and barney doubt jamie will listen and just wheel out emily for two weeks in a row instead. Not sure how the channel will cope when caty goes on holiday you never know he might give anna or carmen a nightshift.......then again i very much doubt itRolleyes
08-01-2010 01:53
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Anyone know when the gorgeous Hazel is coming back,i love that girl she is the best of Elite,if she does'nt come back soon Elite will go down the toilet for me,need to see youHazel
08-01-2010 16:52
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Jamie seems to like the Glamour babes when it comes to Elite TV. They have a good mix of babes and it is the only channel where I like all the girls on the night roster. Maybe it is just the time of year when some of the girls are escaping to warmer climates and having a holiday. Saying that, the channel needs some much needed variety. It can go stale watching the same girls night after night. It would be good to see some fresh and unseen faces given a try. If not, Chloe Costello is a must. Someone needs to get her on a better channel. She is a stunning babe and is certainly Elite material.

[Image: snapshot3_139.jpg]

Note: Ashley Emma will make a great night babe.

08-01-2010 17:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
reaper23 Offline
Junior Poster

(08-01-2010 17:25 )Josh Wrote:  Chloe Costello is a must. Someone needs to get her on a better channel. She is a stunning babe and is certainly Elite material.

I second that. Chloe should be on a better channel. She deserves it.
08-01-2010 18:57