Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^^^^
Nah I won't be doing a yaya toure and throwing a hissyfit if they don't remember my birthday Smile thanks for the birthday wishes

Mrmystery, I know forum members determine what is a good night for a babeshow babe not just on whether or not they go naked and/or unleash the oil, I'm one of those forum members. When I said Clare, Sophia and Amy-Louise had good nights earlier it wasn't just based on them using oil and going naked

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 15:46 by Rammyrascal.)
10-06-2014 15:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

so you don't want a 'handshake' from any of the girls? Too bad Tongue

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 15:59 by RatedR.)
10-06-2014 15:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(10-06-2014 11:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 01:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  just seen tonight on s66 so far has been called a failure in the can it get any worse? disagree completely

tonight has been far from a failure on s66 I think. clare richards has been fantastic so far and right now is naked and unleashing the oil, Sophia lares has been good and also now is unleashing the oil and amy louise is having a good solid night as well I think

overall a good night to start the week I think

The thing is though Rammy, not everyone judges a channel to have had a good night based on a girl "unleashing the oil" or "unleashing the oil and getting naked" for a time during the whole night shift

People just have different opinions of what constitutes a good or bad night based on other things besides girls "unleashing" the oil or nakedness ..

Well precisely mr mystery.
Rammy's comment was directed at my post in the Can it get any worse thread.
I stand by everything I said in that post too.
Oil and nudity are NOT the be all and end all and nor is the set or the babe.
To make special shows a lot of things have to come together to create that bit of magic.
It is a combination of so many things.
Maybe I am a hard man to please but do I apologise for that?
Do I hell Wink.
Above all else if you ask me what I want in one word?

IMAGINATION Wink.

10-06-2014 18:50
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I have to agree with snookered on this. Sophia Lares is one of my favourites on the channels but I'm getting bored of seeing the oil because it's virtually used every night now and I can't class it as anything special when you know that the oil will be used because of a certain girl is on.
However, at risk of being called a fan boy, Sophia and Claire at least move around and put energy into the performances.
I think must be coming down with something because I've made positive remark in a Studio66 thread.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
10-06-2014 19:34
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

She had a "solid night" is a funny term...also known as she was boring!

Whats going on with the shower set,does it really take a twitter petition to get this set used? Rolleyes
10-06-2014 21:40
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2014 19:34 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I have to agree with snookered on this. Sophia Lares is one of my favourites on the channels but I'm getting bored of seeing the oil because it's virtually used every night now and I can't class it as anything special when you know that the oil will be used because of a certain girl is on.
However, at risk of being called a fan boy, Sophia and Claire at least move around and put energy into the performances.
I think must be coming down with something because I've made positive remark in a Studio66 thread.
nothing wrong with being a fanboy, it's when you keep defending your favourite channel regardless of how bad it is and don't admit you are a fanboy of that channel is when people will take the piss out of you
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 23:02 by Joey 27.)
10-06-2014 23:00
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(10-06-2014 21:40 )anchorman Wrote:  She had a "solid night" is a funny term...also known as she was boring!

I agree. If there was ever a top ten of meaningless expressions, having a 'solid night' would be up there. What the fuckety fuck does it actually mean? Anyone can have a solid night in Rammy world simply by turning up.
10-06-2014 23:07
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I wonder if they would pair Dani up with one of the night show babes before she leaves? Interesting thought. I hope that if Dani does come back would she persuade Siri to return with her?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-06-2014 06:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

usually s66/elite do a webcam show with their guest us adult star so whilst dani is in the uk they could get her on the s66 webcam with another s66 babe.

Also tonight could be an all natural lineup tonight if the schedule doesn't change as it's Mica, Clare and Dani tonight, not that often that there is an all natural lineup on the babechannels

Piper Niven Superfan
11-06-2014 09:02
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

you think St66 have recovered enough from the debacle & fall out with Jada & Remy last time? and I would say though that I don't think Dani has any intention to instigate makeupgate Mark 2?

I'm sure pairing her on a day show would be a good thing too!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 09:59 by lovebabes56.)
11-06-2014 09:48