Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(28-03-2014 02:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 02:44 )Whynot Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 02:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes breasts are allowed after 10pm but as ive said countless times now....nightbabes do NOT have to go topless after 10pm just because they can

I am a member of enough forums to know one thing... you are an attention seeking TROLL!!! I have been a member here for 2 weeks and that is so obvious.

no need to have a personal attack on me like this whynot. the forum is about having debates and opinons and not about personal attacks on forum members like you have here.

in response to your question joey. if there was a night when no nightbabes went topless (which is pretty much never going to happen) my happiness would depend on the shows that were happening. if the shows were good, then I would be happy because there is more to a show than going topless or naked. if the shows weren't good, then I wouldn't be happy

Stating a fact!!

In my experience there r 2 types of troll... 1) the loud mouthed blatant troll and 2) the subtle, quieter troll like u that goes from thread to thread intentionally disagreeing with people, in order to gain attention. Who is then quick to escalate arguments with people by diversifying what was the original conversation... like u just did... busted Mr!!

I hate injustice and liars
28-03-2014 03:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(28-03-2014 02:30 )Ram Wrote:  I would hardly call jessie and Mikayla night babes on the basis of a handful of shows between them !

Im not sure about that,both Jessie and Mikayla have appeared in proper nightshows including going properly topless,something that apart from Tara and Lexy, the daytime S66 babes who have appeared after 10pm still havent done,also of the babes mentioned by Rammy,most made their first appearances between 9pm and 10 where no nudity is allowed anyway and as to my knowledge there is no rule that states that a nightshow cant begin at 9pm like it used to,then at least there would be a clear distinction between expectations of content before and after 10pm and beyond,hopefully this would put an end to the tease show maskerading as a nightshow which Tashie took the piss with the other night which although could have stopped at 10pm based on her performance level, went on till gone 1am.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 16:51 by jimmyt73.)
28-03-2014 03:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-03-2014 03:01 )Whynot Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 02:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 02:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes breasts are allowed after 10pm but as ive said countless times now....nightbabes do NOT have to go topless after 10pm just because they can

I am a member of enough forums to know one thing... you are an attention seeking TROLL!!! I have been a member here for 2 weeks and that is so obvious.

no need to have a personal attack on me like this whynot. the forum is about having debates and opinons and not about personal attacks on forum members like you have here.

in response to your question joey. if there was a night when no nightbabes went topless (which is pretty much never going to happen) my happiness would depend on the shows that were happening. if the shows were good, then I would be happy because there is more to a show than going topless or naked. if the shows weren't good, then I wouldn't be happy

Stating a fact!!

In my experience there r 2 types of troll... 1) the loud mouthed blatant troll and 2) the subtle, quieter troll like u that goes from thread to thread intentionally disagreeing with people, in order to gain attention. Who is then quick to escalate arguments with people by diversifying what was the original conversation... like u just did... busted Mr!!

yeah a fact according to you. also I don't go around to intentionally disagree with people at all and I don't go around trying to seek attention

also I haven't diversified the conversation here at all. scottishbloke and others posted about why they don't like tease hours which is fair enough as that is their opinion to which I have responded saying why I like the tease hours. in no way have I tried to escalate things in order to gain attention. I was having a debate which is what this forum is about

fair enough you don't like what I say, but to keep personally attacking me like this calling me an attention seeking troll who deliberately likes to cause trouble is out of order and wrong as is forum members thanking the posts that are personally attacking me like this

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 03:17 by Rammyrascal.)
28-03-2014 03:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well Rammy as you know as long as the call stats are good then that's the main thing, bringing in the calls is what makes for a great show Big Laugh

Any chance you could publish those stats or send me the link to Studio66 call stats HQ website Wink

Cheers laugh
28-03-2014 05:00
terence Offline

i was going to remove this and subsequent posts as calling somebody an attention seeking troll is tantamount to trolling in itself but i thought i'd reply instead.

it's well known amongst members (those have been here longer than 2 weeks) that rammy can be quite defensive of certain girls and certain studios. i myself have poked fun at it in the past. he also is quite prolific and uniformed in his praise of said studio and girls. because he is so prolific in his postings, it can wind a few people up from time to time. it's also ok to make that opinion known in the correct manner. but things have gone a bit far and a few too many people are taking the chance to put the boot in.

i would suggest everybody take a step back and take a few deep breaths. lets get this thread back on topic.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
28-03-2014 09:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-03-2014 05:00 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well Rammy as you know as long as the call stats are good then that's the main thing, bringing in the calls is what makes for a great show Big Laugh

Any chance you could publish those stats or send me the link to Studio66 call stats HQ website Wink

Cheers laugh

Ive never said if the call stats are good it makes for a good show. I've said the most important thing for the babeshows is that the babeshow babes are bringing in the calls in and making money for the babechannels that they are working for and not what sort of shows the babeshow babes are doing

if I could publish the s66 call stats in any way I could but there is a problem...I don't work for s66 Big Grin never have and never will

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 09:57 by Rammyrascal.)
28-03-2014 09:56
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(28-03-2014 09:40 )terence Wrote:  

i was going to remove this and subsequent posts as calling somebody aa attention seeking troll is tantamount to trolling in itself but i thought i'd reply instead.

it's well known amongst members (those have been here longer than 2 weeks) that rammy can be quite defensive of certain girls and certain studios. i myself have poked fun at it in the past. he also is quite prolific and uniformed in his praise of said studio and girls. because he is so prolific in his postings, it can wind a few people up from time to time. it's also ok to make that opinion known in the correct manner. but things have gone a bit far and a few too many people are taking the chance to put the boot in.

i would suggest everybody take a step back and take a few deep breaths. lets get this thread back on topic.
nicely put m8!! I think some people see it as their right to put to put the boot in on certain members on this site simply because they offer no opinion of their own, and therefore see other member's opinions as being either offensive or not being accurate Rammy has always been able to put his opinions across without resorting to personal attacks on anyone so like Terence said let's all take a few deep breaths and stick to the subject in hand on threads please.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 10:21 by lovebabes56.)
28-03-2014 10:20
terence Offline

ok back on topic, how was s 66 last night, did anyone get their tits out? Big Grin
28-03-2014 10:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I'm still annoyed I missed out on posting about Tammy Taylor, she left the Studio around the same time I joined this forum, wish she'd make a come back either here or perhaps RLC. She was one of my all time favourites and I really miss her shows Sad
28-03-2014 13:45
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(28-03-2014 13:45 )Bandwagon Wrote:  I'm still annoyed I missed out on posting about Tammy Taylor, she left the Studio around the same time I joined this forum, wish she'd make a come back either here or perhaps RLC. She was one of my all time favourites and I really miss her shows Sad

dont think she will be back mate shes got other things going on in her life she still does the occasional webcam in fact shes doing Adultwork show with Tiffany and Geri think either 2day or tommorow

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-03-2014 14:15