Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Seeing as the top trio of Yasmine, Lucy and Clare are on I am going to go utterly OTT and request an all naked 3-4-1 in a nice big transparent jacuzzi Big Grin.
Ok thats enough of my idle fantasising Rolleyes laugh.

20-03-2014 23:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Their performances probably boil down to self motivation more than anything.
None of this is coincidence because the Studio have a bad track record of lazy shows.
I'm not blaming the girls either because the producers are ultimately responsible for the output.
We've seen it so many times and I don't think it's by mere chance the girls on other channels tend to perform to higher standards generally.
For example, why does Mica Martinez continuously get away with some of the static non existent shows she has?
I doubt that would happen/ be allowed on other channels.
21-03-2014 10:33
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

maybe, shockingly to say, on some nights some of the girls might not be in the mood for mystical unknown reasons Rolleyes

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
21-03-2014 12:21
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

im starting to doubt that there is any management of this channel at all!certainly not a financial director anyhow-the continued turgid non tease sessions have resulted in a downturn in calls as witnessed by last night when for the final 20 mins of her nonshow lucy was chatting to studio crew-yawning-and obviously bored stiff with the public showing their disdain for this sort of show by not calling in.(no I didn't watch as I knew what would happen but recorded so that I could see what happened this morning).lucy ann is a very pretty girl but not interested in going topless unless for studio videos or working for other companies.only one girl in the past month has done a decent tease show a very attractive blond whos name I don't know-she ended with a brief nipple exposure and ive never seen her since.the shows must cater for all tastes so as I dislike hugely inflated silicone bosoms the new girls have not done anything for me though obviously have pleased a great many others so that's fine.personally only beckie-Claire-siri have been pleasing to my eyes.how id love to see morgan preece return to babeshows!like becky she never gave a poor performance.
21-03-2014 14:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-03-2014 14:42 )timtheactor Wrote:  im starting to doubt that there is any management of this channel at all!certainly not a financial director anyhow-the continued turgid non tease sessions have resulted in a downturn in calls as witnessed by last night when for the final 20 mins of her nonshow lucy was chatting to studio crew-yawning-and obviously bored stiff with the public showing their disdain for this sort of show by not calling in (no I didn't watch as I knew what would happen but recorded so that I could see what happened this morning).lucy ann is a very pretty girl but not interested in going topless unless for studio videos or working for other companies.only one girl in the past month has done a decent tease show a very attractive blond whos name I don't know-she ended with a brief nipple exposure and ive never seen her since.the shows must cater for all tastes so as I dislike hugely inflated silicone bosoms the new girls have not done anything for me though obviously have pleased a great many others so that's fine.personally only beckie-Claire-siri have been pleasing to my eyes.how id love to see morgan preece return to babeshows!like becky she never gave a poor performance.

do you have proof for what ive highlighted, that the "turgid non tease sessions" as you call them have resulted in a downturn in calls, if so can you post it please. I don't think the public, especially the memebers of the public that matter most to s66, the callers, have a disdain for the tease shows and definitely don't think they are turgid.

If they did then the tease shows wouldn't be bringing in the calls and
s66 would stop doing them. the fact that s66 are still doing tease shows for me indicates that at the moment they are bringing in the calls for s66 and are proving popular with people who call the babeshows.

if you don't like the tease shows then watch the other s66 babes that are on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 16:00 by Rammyrascal.)
21-03-2014 15:58
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

state the obvious time. If you aren't calling in, or EVEN watching live. Why do you care? The show isn't being put on for you.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
21-03-2014 16:57
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(21-03-2014 14:42 )timtheactor Wrote:  im starting to doubt that there is any management of this channel at all.......i'd love to see morgan preece return to babeshows! like becky she never gave a poor performance.

That's utterly laughable if you think that. You mustn't have been privy to the genuinely atrotious shows Morgan did week after week for Bluebird. Truly some of the worst shows EVER on the babe channels.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-03-2014 16:58
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^ I also read that statement with utter disbelief. Smile

@timtheactor - are you getting your Morgans mixed up?
21-03-2014 18:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

If it was the Morgan preece from her early days on the babeshows, then yes I'd like her back on the babeshows. If it was the Morgan preece at the end of her time on the babeshows, then no I don't want her back

Piper Niven Superfan
21-03-2014 19:30
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

I dont get all the complaints about the tease shows......Its my understanding that it is for the girls to be naughtier on the phone with the callers? If they are,and guys/girls continue to phone them,then job done.If you dont phone, and just expect them to show/reveal/flash more,you are expecting too much? Just because the show seems the same,visually, as the preceding 11 hours,doesn`t mean it is the same on the phone? This is just my opinion,I could be wrong.

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
21-03-2014 22:33