Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
i was only messing when i said she was unpopular. still odd though having only 1 girl on two channels until half 5. maybe they'll get 1 of the early birds to start earlier than usual. also noticed there doesn't seem to be many girls on bb tonight either- 3 by my count, filling 4 channels for the same 8 & a half hours. where are the nomads like heavenly and amy capri when you need them ? Wink

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-12-2009 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

(09-12-2009 01:14 )Freebird Wrote:  maybe they'll get 1 of the early birds to start earlier than usual.

Elite have done it in the past with Toni and Sam starting earlier then usual. Something they should do more often with the likes of Ashley, Carmen, Sam Buxton and Sophia Lares on the books.

09-12-2009 01:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Emily as done a great job on her own last night
09-12-2009 08:33
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(09-12-2009 08:33 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  Emily as done a great job on her own last night

She did do a great job, but it was a little monotonous so after the first half hour I switched over. I do admire her tenacity, and her stamina, but I will admit she is certainly not my favourite girl.
09-12-2009 18:37
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

So does anyone have any theories as to why Elite has gone from being one of the hottest and most daring channels around, to being one of the dullest and tamest, in the space of about three months?
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2009 21:06 by StanTheMan.)
09-12-2009 21:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

ofcom upheld a couple of complaints, maybe a couple of bad hires (disrupted the girls that were there previously)but thats speculation.
anna being ill, tj recouping from her boobjob.
maybe to top it all there regular performers are feeling tired/jaded with having to listen to wankers night after night. i know its there job but it must get boring so will take a lot more motivation to keep there end up so to speak.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-12-2009 21:35
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(09-12-2009 21:05 )StanTheMan Wrote:  So does anyone have any theories as to why Elite has gone from being one of the hottest and most daring channels around, to being one of the dullest and tamest, in the space of about three months?

Well I have heard that the regulations are changing in December id est at the moment. So perhaps they pushed it to the limit whilst they still could and now they have toned it down a bit as they need their lawyers to check what they now can and cannot do… does this address your points to any adequate extent…?
10-12-2009 01:31
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(10-12-2009 01:31 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  Well I have heard that the regulations are changing in December id est at the moment. So perhaps they pushed it to the limit whilst they still could and now they have toned it down a bit as they need their lawyers to check what they now can and cannot do… does this address your points to any adequate extent…?

Big Grin Uuum, yes. It does address them adequatley. Thanks.
10-12-2009 01:53
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i was really rather staggered about how poor last nights show was. i was mainly watching bs last night (on the web, then fv), but was still keping an eye on bb and elite; and every time i was watching elite i threatened to fall asleep. none of the three (tj, emily, delta) seemed remotely interested last night, and in tj's case that really surprised me. she hasn't been the same since coming back though it might be that the afforementioned ofcom situation has changed things altogether. whatever the reason elite REALLY need to change things because they have become one of the poorest night channels around; which is kinda odd when you consider that their day shows are almost always of a superior quality

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-12-2009 13:07
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(09-12-2009 21:05 )StanTheMan Wrote:  So does anyone have any theories as to why Elite has gone from being one of the hottest and most daring channels around, to being one of the dullest and tamest, in the space of about three months?

In the space of 3 months? Elite was ridiculously hot until about 2 weeks ago.

There's been the odd splutter into life over the past fortnight with Caty Cole last weekend and Delta was pretty hot on the sofa at about 1am last night.

The thing that seems strange is that whilst there was always a feeling that the stuff they did for about a month until 2 weeks ago wouldn't last, they've become far duller than they ever were before that. It's not just them though. The Sport channels have gone exactly the same way. Meanwhile, Babestation has raunched it up to an extent where it's become unrecognisable from the dirge fest it had become.

Having said that, I tend to get the feeling that Elite, more so than the other channels, tries to mix things up a lot more with things being done for a spell and then put back in their box for a while, before they're brought out again. Just about the only thing that doesn't seem to apply to is that bloody "we've got a 5 grand DMS cream sofa and by god we're going to use it."

If they have had a rap over the knuckles it didn't seem to bother them enough to stop that Caty performance either.
11-12-2009 19:38