Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(07-03-2014 00:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  right there hannahspet s66 learnt the hard way with badcock and kandi.

well studio66 have pulled the proverbial rabbit out of the hat here signing yasmine and lucy to the s66 night roster from right under the noses of babestation who had said that lucy and yasmine had joined them in their blog over the past 2 days.

Yasmine and Lucy are fantastic additions to the s66 night roster and a massive coup for them
You may find it surprising Rammy but i agree with you a great double signing by S66 and a definate step in the right direction for the nightshows.

im always open to positive change
07-03-2014 01:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

New personnell it may be - but still the same old crap shows. The sets don't inspire anyone to put on a good show - I mean who would feel any urge to pull out the stops when they're surrounded by a hideous purple double platform and that damn metal fence thing? Whilst the girls are obviously gorgeous, the sets aren't.

At least on RL and BS their girls can have fun, interact with the set. On Red Light they can join the mile high club, have a walk in the park or have a roll in the hay. On BS they can bring new incentives to the game of pool, work up a sweat in the gym and work overtime in the office.

On S66 they can er..lie on a purple platform looking bored and er.. lie on a lilac bed surrounded by that eyesore of a metal fence. Wow. Wink

But the call stats are fine. F##k a doodle do. Rolleyes

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 01:18 by Regenerated.)
07-03-2014 01:17
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wat A Night..... Ms Clare Richards, Ms Jenna Hoskins, Ms Yasmine James, Ms Lucy Summers and Ms Ashley Emma...... Dam...... All Girls Looking Stunning..... Well Done S66.... Now Try Not To Let Any Of These Babes Go Home At 3am...... Lock and Bolt Down The Doors.... Give Them Oil and Lets Have a Party.........

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
07-03-2014 01:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yep its the set range that is the key for sure.
Time to bring back the alleyway, perspex chair, bath tub, shower, jacuzzi pool and locker room sets.
Oh and abolish bed sets Wink.

07-03-2014 01:22
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

The best thing about S66's fabulous new signings is that it has obviously inspired certain other young ladies to up their game… a certain someone (who shall remain nameless cos I don't want to start a war) has moved more in the last 10 minutes than she usually does throughout an entire night and -gasp!, shock!- has actually smiled!!! (miracles really do happen). Well done S66!

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
07-03-2014 01:24
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2014 00:21 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Why gamble on new talent when you can get sexbombs that are Lucy and Yazmine?

Because the channels could do with some new talent, rather than just recycling girls from one channel to another.
07-03-2014 01:38
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

(07-03-2014 01:17 )Regenerated Wrote:  New personnell it may be - but still the same old crap shows. The sets don't inspire anyone to put on a good show - I mean who would feel any urge to pull out the stops when they're surrounded by a hideous purple double platform and that damn metal fence thing? Whilst the girls are obviously gorgeous, the sets aren't.

At least on RL and BS their girls can have fun, interact with the set. On Red Light they can join the mile high club, have a walk in the park or have a roll in the hay. On BS they can bring new incentives to the game of pool, work up a sweat in the gym and work overtime in the office.

On S66 they can er..lie on a purple platform looking bored and er.. lie on a lilac bed surrounded by that eyesore of a metal fence. Wow. Wink

But the call stats are fine. F##k a doodle do. Rolleyes

I prefer studio 66 tv style, just on the bed, they also have an office too, I think when there laying on the bed instead of sets that are on Babestation, it creates less fuss and cuts straight to the point. I also prefer the old BS studio compared to the newer one, but then again thats my preference.
07-03-2014 01:42
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(07-03-2014 01:42 )JamesStandford Wrote:  I prefer studio 66 tv style, just on the bed, they also have an office too, I think when there laying on the bed instead of sets that are on Babestation, it creates less fuss and cuts straight to the point. I also prefer the old BS studio compared to the newer one, but then again thats my preference.

They don't have an office, dude. They have a table against the wall. Wink

Whatever you're in to is fine. Everything I've said is my preference - and as far as I'm concerned, Studio 66 aren't doing it.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 01:46 by Regenerated.)
07-03-2014 01:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

fair play to 66 for the work they have done to their roster over the last year, for me it's now the strongest it's been in a long time with only 2-3 bits of dead wood still needing pruning out,
now i would like to see them bring in some of the young up and comers from xxp to replace the last of the old guard and if they did that they would be well on the road back to there glory days,
the sets are still holding them back alot in my eyes but sadly i don't see that changing well they are still at this studio due to it being so small compared to what the other big 2 have, so think it makes sense to spend most of there money on talent as it's the only way for them to compete

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-03-2014 03:05
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

They stole the headlines tonight and surprised most people with these 2 experienced girls... Ive never seen both girls get naked as much on RLC, on studio 66 they've got naked within the first hour... this is why I prefer the beds then too the office sets etc, girls get naked more often in my opinion.... When Babestation was at its old studio, can you really say they got more naked now with the new studios then before with the old studios? I can't, look at how Tiffany Chambers performances ever since the move shes hardy removes her bra... Lolly hardy has her kit off before she did... Thats the only down effect of sets girls get naked less in my opinion, I prefer a bird naked on a bed then bent over a desk with most her clothes on... look below did you ever see that on RLC? Weather this is consistent remains to be seen. Blush

[Image: 1zy9g6r.jpg][Image: 2mdhxld.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 08:33 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
07-03-2014 03:23