Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
All the channels do go through a tame and dull stage, at the moment its elite and bang babes,before that it was babestation.This will soon pass,i hope.One girl who does get snide comments about her is Alexa,shes always been a firm favourite of mine, on the last 2 elite nights she as never looked better,so sexy in very revealing outfits and a great performer once she gets going,very good on the phone too.
03-12-2009 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(03-12-2009 00:47 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  All the channels do go through a tame and dull stage, at the moment its elite and bang babes,before that it was babestation.This will soon pass,i hope.One girl who does get snide comments about her is Alexa,shes always been a firm favourite of mine, on the last 2 elite nights she as never looked better,so sexy in very revealing outfits and a great performer once she gets going,very good on the phone too.

For me, Alexa is probably the worst performer on Elite. She was dire at Bang Babes too. She looks great and, like you say, is good on the phone. But christ she's dull, which probably explains why she's hardly ever mentioned on here. Shame! Sad
03-12-2009 00:56
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

(03-12-2009 00:56 )Chilly Wrote:  For me, Alexa is probably the worst performer on Elite. She was dire at Bang Babes too. She looks great and, like you say, is good on the phone. But christ she's dull, which probably explains why she's hardly ever mentioned on here. Shame! Sad

I have to disagree with you. Alexa is a total babe. Probably the the best looking out of all the babes, and a body that is a perfect 10. The only thing that's missing is sexy seethrough panties.

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
04-12-2009 04:22
NP50 Offline
Junior Poster

I agree think Alexa is amazin, very sexy and great on the phone. Seems ironic that she has stepped up her act the last few nights whilst the other girls have tamed theirs. Think Marcce is probably right about the slap on the wrist from Ofcom as many of the channels have been pushing it recently. IMO Alexa and Sophia are the best girls on the channel - stunning and sexy but recon Elite can trust them not to get them a fine!
04-12-2009 08:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

dionne was on form last night. tiny white lacey panties. all good.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-12-2009 08:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

who else is on tonight ? all i've seen is emily. can't be a one woman show. could it ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-12-2009 00:24
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(09-12-2009 00:24 )Freebird Wrote:  who else is on tonight ? all i've seen is emily. can't be a one woman show. could it ?

Just Emily bud all the others are out on the Elite Christmas party tonight.
09-12-2009 00:28
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(09-12-2009 00:24 )Freebird Wrote:  who else is on tonight ? all i've seen is emily. can't be a one woman show. could it ?

^^^ Christmas party, hence the lack of anyone being on.
09-12-2009 00:29
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i guess we know who ms. unpopular is at elite then don't we ? you're telling me they couldn't draft anyone in even on loan from bs or bb or anywhere ? think i'll stick with bs and bb then tonight. no offence ms. black sheep

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-12-2009 00:33
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Doubt it has anything to do with being unpopular when she comes back to the uk it is just to work i am led to believe, so i imagine she was the only one willing to work tonight. You think jamie could have threw carmen a bone and give her a night shift i would mention anna but she seems to be the darren anderton of the babechannelsWink
09-12-2009 01:05