Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
So what's going on here then?

The last 2 nights not only have been completely lacking in the kind of stuff Elite has been doing recently but have arguably been 2 of the dullest nights since the channel started.

Hope it's not due to slapped wrists having been dished out by those cuddly people from Ofcom.
28-11-2009 14:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(24-11-2009 21:36 )mucker Wrote:  I have just watched a very nice 2 min plus video of Anna in the bath which has just gone up on the EliteTVOnline website. At one point she turns her bum to the camera and what do they do?, they blur out the important bitsannoyed. What is the point of paying membership by credit card and clicking 'Over18' to get into a site like this when you can see more in the Caps/Vids of the girls from their TV performances on this forum than on the channels dedicated siteHuh.

I seen that vid I was even saying to the pc screen come on bend over & lets see that gorgeous ass but when she did & i saw the Blur i was really pist of annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

From what i read Anna's going to be on Twisty's all i can say to that is Finally she'll be on a Real site & not a money wasting 1!!!!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2009 15:59 by SirAssAlot.)
28-11-2009 15:37
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(28-11-2009 14:07 )MARCCE Wrote:  So what's going on here then?

The last 2 nights not only have been completely lacking in the kind of stuff Elite has been doing recently but have arguably been 2 of the dullest nights since the channel started.

Hope it's not due to slapped wrists having been dished out by those cuddly people from Ofcom.

agree with you about last night. bloody awful. tj wasn't up to much; tiffany was really subdued from what i saw. forget who else was on but i kept switching to the bs stream (only to be confronted by alex a. almost every bloody time). hopefully just a one-off. should be better tonight, if not it will be tomorrow with danica back on (probably not on late though).

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
28-11-2009 15:53
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I was watching Bangbabes last night , i got board stiff watching the show , Donna Duke had 2 pairs of knickers on and so did Toni , so i thought i would try Elite , were i was confronted with Tiffany in 2 pairs of knickers doing next to nothing, TJ was about the same ,Caty Cole was the best and was entertaining. I agree the last 2 nights have been very tame , but so as Bangbabes . The best shows for the last few nights hav been the Babestation shows and the sport xxx shows, i never thought i would be saying that!

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-11-2009 16:19
HEX!T Away
Retired

wots wrong wiv sportxxx. they got roxanna..... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-11-2009 16:36
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(28-11-2009 16:19 )mr mystery Wrote:  I was watching Bangbabes last night , i got board stiff watching the show , Donna Duke had 2 pairs of knickers on and so did Toni , so i thought i would try Elite , were i was confronted with Tiffany in 2 pairs of knickers doing next to nothing, TJ was about the same ,Caty Cole was the best and was entertaining. I agree the last 2 nights have been very tame , but so as Bangbabes . The best shows for the last few nights hav been the Babestation shows and the sport xxx shows, i never thought i would be saying that!

The Sport channels have reined back a bit over the last week as well. That's the concern because it was Elite and Sport xxx that really started pushing things at around the same time so it's a bit concerning that they both seem to have eased back at the same time as well.
28-11-2009 18:41
beller Offline
Senior Poster

It's good to see that English grammar, spelling and syntax are suffering as much as the viewers of Bangbabes and Elite.
28-11-2009 22:21
HEX!T Away
Retired

well beller we all cant be as perfect as you. some of us are dyslexic, cant spell due to a bad education and some just cant be assed. others just get pretentious and arsey over little things like spelling.

anyways back on track. any news on when danica will be back?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-11-2009 10:49
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2009 10:49 )Hexit Wrote:  anyways back on track. any news on when danica will be back?

Either you are joking or you're referring to when she is back on after 9pm, or you don't read Danica's thread in the daytime section.

Danica is on today from 12 - 8pm.
29-11-2009 12:59
HEX!T Away
Retired

nope didnt read it i rearly venture into the daytime threads.

29-11-2009 17:20