Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Regarding mr mystery s post even if its regulated by the Dutch regulatior they have an agreement to try and keep similar standards as offcom

im sure the dutch nicam is just freeview

but could be right until you can prove to me you guys are right then I believe people working in the business rather than random people on a forum

anyway this argument is silly and waste of time in writing and reading Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-11-2013 07:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Don't the channels HAVE to broadcast something , even if it's just rolling advertsto comply with Sky's contracts ?
Don't they HAVE to provide some type of content ,even if it's just adverts or Sky get in trouble ?
27-11-2013 05:10
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(22-11-2013 11:22 )Voiceofreason Wrote:  The new channels are rented from tvx, it remains to be seen whether they let go of the channels they licence presumably they still own the license of the current channels.
I said they'd have to change a few things to survive & they have, now this is a big year coming up for 66, they've been dodging bullets for a while by ducking & diving but they are now in the last chance saloon.
They need a proper game plan, they need to back it & stick with it...
Good luck to them, so far so good!

Judging by the fiasco that is Babestation Daytime , I'd say S66 are a long way off from "The Last chance saloon".
27-11-2013 05:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-11-2013 05:28 )mickster Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 11:22 )Voiceofreason Wrote:  The new channels are rented from tvx, it remains to be seen whether they let go of the channels they licence presumably they still own the license of the current channels.
I said they'd have to change a few things to survive & they have, now this is a big year coming up for 66, they've been dodging bullets for a while by ducking & diving but they are now in the last chance saloon.

Judging by the fiasco that is Babestation Daytime , I'd say S66 are a long way off from "The Last chance saloon".

agree mickster. also the fact they have expanded means they aren't in "the last chance saloon"

Piper Niven Superfan
27-11-2013 11:23
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(27-11-2013 05:28 )mickster Wrote:  Judging by the fiasco that is Babestation Daytime

What makes you say that channel is a fiasco?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
27-11-2013 12:24
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(27-11-2013 05:28 )mickster Wrote:  

[Image: lastchance_blowup.jpg] [Image: 0.jpg]
[Image: LastChanceZoom.jpg] Smile
27-11-2013 13:12
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(27-11-2013 12:24 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 05:28 )mickster Wrote:  Judging by the fiasco that is Babestation Daytime

What makes you say that channel is a fiasco?

The way one channel will just disappear without warning (and I'mnot talking about the fixed ad breaks .) The way one channel swaps number for Masti ,when all they need to do is use the channel it swaps to .The fact half the time they cram 2 babes together on one channel ,(only one camera operator ?).
27-11-2013 13:29
ba_baracus7 Offline

Hi all just a quick question is there any way of complaining to studio 66 if you feel you have been ripped off, i fancied a chat to Claire early this morning rang the 89998 mobile number went through all the t&c nonsense got to the bit where it said you've made it press the option number of the girl so i press option 1 to be greeted to silence for about 3 minutes, whilst Claire has no call and is chatting away to her cameraman after the 3 mins of silence im returned to the menu asked to press the option no of the girl then was promptly cut off wasting about £12 this is the second time its happened and im pretty peeved about it, been a regular studio 66 caller in the last year but im done with getting ripped off by them, rant over.Sad
27-11-2013 14:36
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(27-11-2013 14:36 )ba_baracus7 Wrote:  Hi all just a quick question is there any way of complaining to studio 66 if you feel you have been ripped off

Call the customer services number. These phone systems aren't 100% reliable but if you tell them what number you called from and what time it was they should be able to trace the call in their logs.
27-11-2013 14:59
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

There customer services should reimburse you, if you have no joy report them to Payphoneplus who regulate premium rate calls, too many people out there these days get ripped off, and if companies think they can get away with it they'll do nothing about it.
27-11-2013 17:39