Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
i like elite as pretty much every night there is one of my fav babes and think they have done very well this year.

can understand why there isnt a schedule as girls can cancel at very last minute for various reasons

Piper Niven Superfan
18-11-2009 16:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(18-11-2009 11:35 )Rise Wrote:  
(18-11-2009 00:18 )Chilly Wrote:  Examples? I mean, if you're going to accuse them of lying, then at least state some evidence.

I think Jamie and his crew deserve some credit. ..

I thought my post was pretty balanced and in fact predominantly gives Elite credit.
e.g I made it quite clear they're my favourite channel

But the misdirection about timing, particularly during the day, is common. The girls e.g. Kitty last week, Ashley yesterday will periodically announce they are going home in twenty minutes/an hour etc but often stay on for hours afterwards. (Or the opposite happens to keep everyone on their toes.)
I can see the sales angle in the 'get it while you can' pitch but it's annoying and a bit condescending when used on an ongoing basis, (rather than for a specific effect).

We know all these channels see the punters a bit like sheep (in the nicest possible sense) to be led around with strings tied to our dicks which are squeezed periodically so that gold pours out.
Elite are giving us great product at the moment so my criticism is meant to be constructive (as a generally happy user of their facility.)
But it would be nice just to be told who is going to be on when.

Fair enough. I can see your point. In a similar way, it's like when Danica goes on the mic and says she won't be on for a long time, yet we all know she usually comes back on in a few days time. Rolleyes I guess all we can do is to keep exposing all the channels when they play these little games. Wink

As for the schedule. Mr Elite seems to think it's a good idea. Tongue I guess we'll just have to see if he keeps his promise. Wink

(12-10-2009 18:22 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Hi Glocken,

We dont at the moment but will be adding one soon.

Tonight we have

Carmen Terrell
Tiffany
Delta White

Thanks
18-11-2009 16:26
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Sad RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
TJ Shower Scene Tonight -yet again the camerawork has seriously affected what should be a fantastic scene!!

Holding the camera just off the floor makes me feel like I'm 2 feet tall, very odd.

Holding the camera so low and pointing straight up like that gives you a bl*ody awful shot of TJ's scars under her boobs.

Those shots they do when they tilt the camera to 45 degrees, you have to crick your neck just to watch.

I don't think Elite will ever keep the camera work simple - I just wish they would zoom out more, give plenty of fullbody shots and keep the camera still for a while.
19-11-2009 02:01
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Hearing you Stuey. In fact they seem to habitually go for such unflattering shots of three of their small band of late night stars that conspiracy theorists might think the nightshift director is secretly implimenting a 'choose natural' agenda.

Another unwelcome Elite camerawork trademark is the 'I started this pan so I'll damn well finish it' slow body pan down to the feet... even if the girl in the frame starts to do something to draw attention to another body part, the pan gets completed invariably cutting off the model's actual intended central action until the shot 'bounces' back up from her feet.
19-11-2009 04:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

[ removed by request ]
19-11-2009 19:21
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Yes we get it your not calling elite anymore how many different threads do you have to express the same view am sure jamie will be crying himself to sleep now that your no longer going to spend £1000's on his shows its not like he has any other customers is itWink Like him or not he does seem to know what he is doing when it comes to the babeshows.
19-11-2009 19:37
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but I noticed for the first time last night that the graphics were saying it will cost you £4 to receive a pic. Just thought I'd mention it.
19-11-2009 19:40
HEX!T Away
Retired

@ son of paddy. m8 i think you might wana check yer facts about tj on bangbabes. yes she was there for 1 show, but i think it was a 1 off to cover for some 1 who went sick at no notice.
im pretty sure thats what tj said herself.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-11-2009 20:14
The_ROX Offline
Junior Poster

im pretty sure tj left for bangbabes m8, and regretted it and came bk to elite!!!!
19-11-2009 21:43
beller Offline
Senior Poster

Maybe we should wait for Miss Terrell to make clear the facts surrounding her demise from Elite before we get on our bandwagons.....?
20-11-2009 09:48