Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Vampkiss Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Can i make a request to the bosses of Elite can you please get rid of that ugly white sofa, And when are you going to update the on screen graphic's with the new babes

And when is Anastasia back on Elite ?

Vickemily In A Hoagy Wagon With Smyth Eating Chicken In A Tabard ?

You Know It Makes Sense
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 13:38 by Vampkiss.)
14-11-2009 13:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

With Delta already there - then the signings of Dionne and Caty........I'm beginning to think that Jamie is on a mission to entice me fully over to elite Tongue

He's doing a good job........Surprised

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2009 03:30 by Sooky™.)
16-11-2009 03:30
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

I hope its not true about CARMENHeart Because i wont be watching or PHONING againannoyed SO GOODBYE ELITEImportant
17-11-2009 05:04
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

At the beginning of this thread elite was called BANG BABES 4,now its become BABESTATION 3!
17-11-2009 06:16
Vampkiss Offline
Senior Poster

Why is it when Elite nights goes of air at 5.30 am on channel 911 the enter your pin number comes up on screen and only goes back to normal at 6.00 am ?

Vickemily In A Hoagy Wagon With Smyth Eating Chicken In A Tabard ?

You Know It Makes Sense
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2009 06:39 by Vampkiss.)
17-11-2009 06:38
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I am enjoying Elite a great deal at the moment. In fact barring Paige and Charlie o'Neal on Babestation, pretty much all the stars I'm really interested in at the moment are on Elite.
Caty mentioned in her post the 'passion' the production team are showing and that passion shows in their casting choices, their decent picture quality and their understanding of 'event' television to name a few things.

In that context, I must also say there's something about Elite that is starting (just a little) to get to me. They do seem to be increasingly prone to mislead the phoners/viewers about scheduling not only on a day to day basis but increasingly hour by hour!
Elite take a clear joy in springing surprises on us (e.g. Caty appearing with a grin right after the Danica show last week) and surprises can be good, but when it feeds down to the girls being asked constantly to lie about when they're due to go off/appear next etc it seems more like a bad habit that's developed. Misdirection and outright bs just for the sake of it. Huh (And no it's far too frequent an issue to just be about girls jumping into emergency shifts)

It's maybe a bit like a kid who gets praised for swatting a wasp who then opens the window to let in more wasps he can swat. (?)
Cut it out Elite. Cheers. Mild rant over.

Aside from that, an absolutely cracking channel right now, especially the daygirls. Blush
17-11-2009 22:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(17-11-2009 22:57 )Rise Wrote:  I am enjoying Elite a great deal at the moment. In fact barring Paige and Charlie o'Neal on Babestation, pretty much all the stars I'm really interested in at the moment are on Elite.
Caty mentioned in her post the 'passion' the production team are showing and that passion shows in their casting choices, their decent picture quality and their understanding of 'event' television to name a few things.

In that context, I must also say there's something about Elite that is starting (just a little) to get to me. They do seem to be increasingly prone to mislead the phoners/viewers about scheduling not only on a day to day basis but increasingly hour by hour!
Elite take a clear joy in springing surprises on us (e.g. Caty appearing with a grin right after the Danica show last week) and surprises can be good, but when it feeds down to the girls being asked constantly to lie about when they're due to go off/appear next etc it seems more like a bad habit that's developed. Misdirection and outright bs just for the sake of it. Huh (And no it's far too frequent an issue to just be about girls jumping into emergency shifts)

It's maybe a bit like a kid who gets praised for swatting a wasp who then opens the window to let in more wasps he can swat. (?)
Cut it out Elite. Cheers. Mild rant over.

Aside from that, an absolutely cracking channel right now, especially the daygirls. Blush

Examples? I mean, if you're going to accuse them of lying, then at least state some evidence.

I think Jamie and his crew deserve some credit. I know I gave him a hard time when the channel first started by always referring to Elite as Bang Babes 4, I'm guessing that drove him slightly insane. Wink However, the channel has quickly established itself as being one of the best channels, which deserves a pat on the back, especially given the short amount of time Elite has been on air.

The poaching of Danica and her 9-11pm shift has been brilliant. Hopefully he can bung some other girls like Cara a few quid persuade some other daytime girls to do these extra two hours of teasing. Bringing in Tiffany, Caty and Dionne has also been a terrific move, and will no doubt help to retain Elite's position as being one of the best channels.

I still believe the channel can improve. Small things like posting the girls schedules would be a welcome addition. I guess my biggest dislike is the insane cost of calling Elite from a mobile, which is the reason I hardly ever call Elite. So, as a 'viewer' the channel works for me, however, as a 'caller', well, if I want to have some really expensive phone sex, then I know to call Elite. Big Grin How about giving us forum members some discount? Wink Oh well, seeing as I've done some major ass-kissing in this post, could Jamie try to convince Kirsty Corner to join Elite? God she's hot!
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 00:28 by Chilly.)
18-11-2009 00:18
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Have to say i am enjoying the have 2 girls on at the same time theme tonight on 911. Just hope we get some proper interaction between the girls later Dionne with either Delta or Gemma would do me Smile
18-11-2009 00:28
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(18-11-2009 00:18 )Chilly Wrote:  Examples? I mean, if you're going to accuse them of lying, then at least state some evidence.

I think Jamie and his crew deserve some credit. ..

I thought my post was pretty balanced and in fact predominantly gives Elite credit.
e.g I made it quite clear they're my favourite channel

But the misdirection about timing, particularly during the day, is common. The girls e.g. Kitty last week, Ashley yesterday will periodically announce they are going home in twenty minutes/an hour etc but often stay on for hours afterwards. (Or the opposite happens to keep everyone on their toes.)
I can see the sales angle in the 'get it while you can' pitch but it's annoying and a bit condescending when used on an ongoing basis, (rather than for a specific effect).

We know all these channels see the punters a bit like sheep (in the nicest possible sense) to be led around with strings tied to our dicks which are squeezed periodically so that gold pours out.
Elite are giving us great product at the moment so my criticism is meant to be constructive (as a generally happy user of their facility.)
But it would be nice just to be told who is going to be on when.
18-11-2009 11:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I think Elite generally live up to their name. The girls are in the main the best (particularly the daytime girls in the beauty stakes). I have 3 or 4 girls on other channels that I rate as highly but quite frankly I don't want them to join Elite because of the scheduling issues and the problems Jamie must have in organising so many top models. I think some of the performances are less than Elite at times (particularly nights) and it really would help if more of the gorgeous daytime girls would do nights or 9-11 shifts (I am sure Elite agree). The picture quality is second to none but then so are the call charges but I guess quality always costs and it is down to individuals to decide if the premium to call Elite is worth it.
I have some sympathy with Elite in trying to organise such a bevy of beautiful females in this industry. If you factor in the age of the girls and where they are in their careers, the inevitable fickle nature of this type of modelling, the various competing castings and photo shoots which models will attend at the drop of a hat, illness, jealousies and the inevitable fall outs and poaching (Elite possibly the worst culprit)you can understand the reluctance to publish a schedule which will get torn up more times than not. What would have been the point of a schedule over the past 2/3 weeks? I agree Elite deliberately give misinformation at times and yes it is a marketing ploy but I agree they don't really need to do it.

Man cannot live on head alone.
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 12:47 by Webbiola.)
18-11-2009 12:45