Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Gamer84 Offline

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Can't seem to get the cam show on, how do I get on? Just stuck on the chat forum.
16-10-2013 23:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Voiceofreason Offline
Senior Poster

(16-10-2013 23:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I think the death of studio66 is being greatly exaggerated here. im not seeing any signs of oblivion myself. studio 66 has added 7 babes over recent days and weeks to days and nights. New babe kate santoro made her nights debut the other night and georgie serino has returned to s66. also s66 has added 7 babes to the day roster, cara steel, emma green, lana parker and danielle anderson and 2 babes have returned to s66 from other channels, rachel louise and hannah prentice and Melissa debling is returning to s66. if a channel was in trouble they'd be cutting babes and not adding babes to replace them

also s66 has got 3 guest us stars on at the end of month, remy lacroix, jada stevens and Tanya Tate. again if s66 was in trouble they wouldn't be spending money on having 3 guest us stars on

also with kandi kay wouldn't call that a fiasco as it's not the first time a babe has said she was joining a channel and ended up not going to that channel and stayed on the channel she was on. same with tori-lee not the first time a babe has left a channel done a show or two on another channel and gone back to the channel she was previously on

S66 dies after half 1 while BS goes thru to the end, forget who they're signing up from deceased stations or asking to return, the bottom line is the revenue is clearly decreasing & when that happens you can cut cost or throw money at in desperation ie new signings etc....
If it doesn't turn round or even worse further declines then the near future looks bleak.
You can dress it up however you want but the girls are saying the same when the mics left on, but as I say hoola hooping at 2 in the morning with no calls coming through doesn't look promising.
17-10-2013 00:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

how do you know s66's revenue is clearly decreasing, do you have access to their financial records and stats from calls, pics and vids. answer to that is probably not. yes some babes have been overheard saying various things about s66, including saying it wont be around but they don't know s66's actual situation. the only people that truly know s66's situation are the s66 bosses and accountants

as for no calls coming through at 2am, that does often happen as most people will be in bed at 2am because they have work etc in the morning. I usually go to bed myself at 2am

s66 is probably having a tough time making money, but you can say that about all the babeshows given the tough situation the uk as a whole in with it being in an "age of austerity". I think the death of s66 is being greatly exaggerated here and it will be around for a while yet

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2013 00:16 by Rammyrascal.)
17-10-2013 00:15
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

And B.S.'s answer is to move out of London and put 2 girls sharing 1 screen .They phone shake just as much as the rest and even when its 60p a min . plus an extra revenue stream of potential callers on Freeview .ALL the channels are struggling .How many 24 hour wankers can afford it these days ?
17-10-2013 00:17
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

(17-10-2013 00:01 )Voiceofreason Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 23:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I think the death of studio66 is being greatly exaggerated here. im not seeing any signs of oblivion myself. studio 66 has added 7 babes over recent days and weeks to days and nights. New babe kate santoro made her nights debut the other night and georgie serino has returned to s66. also s66 has added 7 babes to the day roster, cara steel, emma green, lana parker and danielle anderson and 2 babes have returned to s66 from other channels, rachel louise and hannah prentice and Melissa debling is returning to s66. if a channel was in trouble they'd be cutting babes and not adding babes to replace them

also s66 has got 3 guest us stars on at the end of month, remy lacroix, jada stevens and Tanya Tate. again if s66 was in trouble they wouldn't be spending money on having 3 guest us stars on

also with kandi kay wouldn't call that a fiasco as it's not the first time a babe has said she was joining a channel and ended up not going to that channel and stayed on the channel she was on. same with tori-lee not the first time a babe has left a channel done a show or two on another channel and gone back to the channel she was previously on

S66 dies after half 1 while BS goes thru to the end, forget who they're signing up from deceased stations or asking to return, the bottom line is the revenue is clearly decreasing & when that happens you can cut cost or throw money at in desperation ie new signings etc....
If it doesn't turn round or even worse further declines then the near future looks bleak.
You can dress it up however you want but the girls are saying the same when the mics left on, but as I say hoola hooping at 2 in the morning with no calls coming through doesn't look promising.

When I have watched S66 in the early mornings they seem to be getting plenty of calls, they don't have tons of sets like Redlight/Babestation but I also prefer that there are much more girls used than the same old thing over and over on Babestation even though I like the babes there are many overused there.
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2013 00:22 by Idotmyi.)
17-10-2013 00:22
andyfletch25m Offline
feck knows

the two times i've heard open mics and they talked about the finances it was always in there opinion they didn't know the facts and they work there.
17-10-2013 00:23
Voiceofreason Offline
Senior Poster

I won't say much more but the revenue is decreasing fact!
The new accounts are out soon let's hope they're better than last years.
Don't take my word for it, it's on the record that girls are saying the calls are decreasing .
They know the finances to a point yes but they take the calls & know the stats of the night.
Yes they don't know how much money is in the bank or how big the overdraft is but decline is decline & it has to be stopped, if it's going to prosper again as a business.
17-10-2013 00:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes the babes have been heard when the mic has been left on about calls as you say as they do know the stats but that's to be expected given the tough situation the uk as a whole is in and a lot of people don't have the money that they used to have to call the babeshows and all the babeshows are probably struggling to get calls. s66 does get money from people downloading pics and vids and of course from the s66 website as well as calls

yes s66 is having a tough time bringing in money, but disagree it's in decline. as ive said, the sign for me that a channel is in decline is that lots of babes suddenly leave it and no new babes are coming in. s66 has added quite a few babes over recent days and weeks and has got 3 guest us stars coming in

Piper Niven Superfan
17-10-2013 00:48
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2013 23:46 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Unfortuneatly i have to agree that things seem far from rosy at S66 at the moment,biggest change for me is the use of daybabes who have no intention of showing anything being used as a cheaper option for nightshows,although im guessing recent problems with the regulator and over cautious producers have not help,and of course the call cost problem,i think it has hit them hard that you can call rival channels like Storm for a lot less and in some cases connection charge free.
Who are the "daybabes" who have no intention of showing anything ?
Only one I can think of is Cara Brett .
Tonight's "daybabes" Sophia Lares and Becky Roberts seem to be doing just fine to me .
Maybe they should put their bras back on .Ooh silly me ,Sophia Lares usually doesn't wear one when she's on days .(lol)
Anyway Sophia and Becky have done plenty of nightshows for S66, they're what youmight call allrounders .Oh hold on a minute ,don't the other channels have girls who do both days and nightshows .Of course they do , its what the punters want to see , their favourite daygirls going topless .
P.S. If it was left to me , I'd have all the daygirls go topless at least once a fortnight .
17-10-2013 00:59
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

One final thought (tonight at least).
S66 have probably "hooked" the biggest "fish" in Evelyn .They most likely have Fernanda to thank for that .
Now if they could poach Tashie Jackson I'd be very content .Anyway with a potential dayshow line-up of Fernanda - Sophia -Evelyn - Anastasia - Becky - Rachel -Louise - Cara Steel , etc S66 will rule the roost on days i.m.o.
17-10-2013 01:31