Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Normal Norm - Luvs it! Away
EliteTV Rep

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
HAHA FANTASTIC!! Smile

THE LIVE LAUNCH OF http://www.elitetvonline.com

WILL SEE LIVE WEB STREAMING FROM THE TV - ONLINE - OUR HARDWARE IS RESEARCHED & WE WILL HOPEFULLY PROVIDE A DIRECT fast SYNC AS ON TV!!
24 hours a day!!!!!!!! the girls on TV will be the same as online......not 70's sitcom music I promise!!

We are really excited!!Smile

Thanks for your names input!!! off fishing!!

Nx

m100 Wrote:If you can't get it on freeview, stream it online. Make sure you've got the hardware to cope with demand and are more reliable than the other streams and you've got a ready built audience here.

For god's sake don't use the 1970's sitcom music that sexstation sometimes has.

Girl suggestions - I know angel long misses doing the shows and poppy morgan would make all of us happy and, for the older ones, if you could persuade Teresa may out of retirement you've got friends for life.
02-04-2009 12:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

How about getting Vikki & Michelle completely naked & getting it on big time Big Grin
02-04-2009 13:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EliteTV Rep

RE: elite tv ?
Thats our priority Newbie!!

Constructive criticism and requests really welcomed, we actually now realize you peps actually seem to be the real experts!! so educate and tell us what you want and we will listen - note: not into bitter little people that have a problem with a new channel being formed. This is about viewers!! a new channel is a good thing!!

WE DONT HAVE TO LISTEN!!! BUT........we really do want to!

Jay39 Wrote:Sorry Norm, but it's pants, you want to take on board what the viewers say!
02-04-2009 13:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EliteTV Rep

Hiya!!

For info Music has now been turned down as requested and a new music loops have now been added.

Many thanks
We really do aim to please!!
Norm x

BigChuck Wrote:the first thing i would change is the volume of the music, at the moment is too loud, bang babes has the same problem. the music should be there, but only as a background noise, at he moment its too overpowering.
02-04-2009 13:13
EliteTV Rep

Hiya Tintin,
Smile
Passed on to the camera crew they are now minimizing extreme close ups!!

may take a while for screen caps though, its a graphic thing!!

Many Thanks!

Nx

Tintin Wrote:From your comment (In summary, we really don't have to listen to anyone! but WE WANT TO, BECAUSE YOUR THE IMPORTANT ONE'S.) Your the first ones to say anything like that so good on use!

There's a few things that guy’s don’t wanna see and that’s loads extreme close up's plus the screen caps blocking the view as for the things guy's would love to see that’s easy very small panties and lot's of opps Big Grin
02-04-2009 13:15
EliteTV Rep

Hi Bud!!

For info New music loops have now been added.
Smile
Many thanks
We really do aim to please!!
Norm x

mr gummidge Wrote:Following on from BigChuck's input, does the music always have to be generic dance? I know that getting music licensed can be costly, but surely there's more stuff readily available in the same price range than the standard stuff all of the other channels use? When you leave a channel on for a couple of hours, that BGM on constant loop can get really annoying after a while...
02-04-2009 13:16
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:note: not into bitter little people that have a problem with a new channel being formed. This is about viewers!! a new channel is a good thing!!

No problem here the more channels the better, the added competition should force other channels to step up their game.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
02-04-2009 13:21
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

nice idea of Q & A's and letting us know which ones get implemented. Any chance of getting former Bangbabe Asia on the show. She would be a great addition. very sexy girl.

02-04-2009 13:21
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

josh1979 Wrote:nice idea of Q & A's and letting us know which ones get implemented. Any chance of getting former Bangbabe Asia on the show. She would be a great addition. very sexy girl.

I would echo that sentiment.

Here's a challenge .....find the PreciousBig Grin

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-04-2009 13:27
EliteTV Rep

THATS WHAT WE BRING!!! hehe x

mega79 Wrote:
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:note: not into bitter little people that have a problem with a new channel being formed. This is about viewers!! a new channel is a good thing!!

No problem here the more channels the better, the added competition should force other channels to step up their game.
02-04-2009 13:34