foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Sophia Knight - Chat & Discussion
Although I don't mind seeing more of Sophia on our screens, I think it's a bit much to ask her to do the five and half hours on her own. Especially considering she been ill recently, and it being keep a drunk happy night.

Cum-on Elite, pull your finger out and start getting this shift rota sorted. Surely a responsible company has contingency plans in place to cover sickness etc.
31-01-2010 05:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(31-01-2010 05:09 )aceman65 Wrote:  Although I don't mind seeing more of Sophia on our screens, I think it's a bit much to ask her to do the five and half hours on her own. Especially considering she been ill recently, and it being keep a drunk happy night.

Cum-on Elite, pull your finger out and start getting this shift rota sorted. Surely a responsible company has contingency plans in place to cover sickness etc.

Absolutely agree. How can a two channel station like Elite justify a Sophia only night. Say she ate one too many strawberries or slipped in the shower and sprained her ankle eek then what happens? I'd wish neither of these eventualities on Sophia, obviously!
The basic fact is that Elite are short of night time presenters at the moment and are making up for this with some great 'sticking plaster' solutions like Sammie and Danica on the 9-11 slot. Michelle Thorne doing a solid 9-12 slot (loved the baby lotion) but she clearly doesn't want to do a full night show and I can't say I blame her given the hours and inconvenience. Ashley Emma is working her socks (perhaps it should thong rather than socks) off but they are 'under-manned' in terms of performers. Its just not sustainable or fair to ask a limited number of performers to work more shifts - the hours are too much for them and we crave variety within the context of continuity. Compare Elite to BS or BB at the moment in terms of number of performers and they look dreadfully thin.
Sorry this degenerated into a comment about Elite rather than Sophia - who was awesome again last night. Erotic strawberry eating and whipped cream were a definite winner!HeartSmileSmileHeart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2010 10:57 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
31-01-2010 10:54
bigdog09 Offline
Senior Poster

anna was supposed to be on according to the elite scheduele, must of been sick.

sophia was lookin hot as always, loved the whole messin wit food then run straight to the shower. awesome!!

"Hard work pays off in the future, but laziness pays off now"

"Throwing acid is wrong, in some peoples eyes"

My maths teacher: "Remember, always think positive!"
Me: "Unless your waiting on your aids test results"
31-01-2010 13:33
Charlemagne Offline

Naked Sophia came up with an alternative to the satin sheet.

Lying face down wearing just a pair of long red socksBig Laugh
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2010 13:49 by Charlemagne.)
31-01-2010 13:48
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

A fantastic night with sophia last night, flying solo AGAIN !! Twice in 2 wks. How does she do it ? 5 1/2 hr show, only 50min off Come on Elite give the girl a break & get some other girls in on a saturday, otherwise someone else will be needing 2 months off.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
31-01-2010 17:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

a good night from sophia again. loved her getting messy with cream, chocolate and strawberries and when she was finished i had made a mess on my trousers. do agree elite do need to have standby babes to cover babes being absent or at least let sophia have more breaks

Piper Niven Superfan
31-01-2010 20:54
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

The gorgeous Sophia is back again tonight, looking like a superstar. An amazing sight. You just gotta love this girl.HeartHeartHeart

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
31-01-2010 23:09
Pippy Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi everyone!

Didn't see last night, but tuned in on the web a few minutes ago. Sophia was on, talking to someone in the studio... looked like she had the right hump! Eventually the camera was pointed away and it has been for a few mins now.

So I checked this thread to see if there was any background! I hope that they sort it out! Sophia definitely wasn't looking like a happy bunny! Huh

P.S. Sophia's back now, and - OMG - looking hot!
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2010 02:31 by Pippy.)
01-02-2010 02:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ This is what she posted on her Facebook page. Sad

Quote:sorry everyone... had a total meltdown tonight, i;m really sorry to everyone who was watching Sad
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2010 15:29 by Chilly.)
01-02-2010 15:29
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

What happened with Sophia last night any news my guess would be a prate on the phone to her Lol
01-02-2010 15:36

foxxx babes