foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion
I imagine this is Sophia's reaction when stuff like this pops up year after year.

[Image: f51e50338130237.jpg]

It is just too hard to deal with the stupid, cause they always want to drag you down to their level for a fair fight. bladewave

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
10-07-2014 23:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2014 22:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if youre meaning im one of the "white knights" here then youre wrong. I never told Sophia about these comments about her having a boob job. again want to say I can understand why Sophia reacted like she did and have no complaints with her reaction

thanks for coming on Sophia and putting the record straight. hope your ok and also hope things go well for the final few months of your adult industry career and then wish you all the best for whatever you do after it

Not in a million years would I point the finger at you; whilst I don't always agree with your views you've always struck me as straight and honest. I hope that is not an insinuation you drew from my comment

There are plenty of people that browse these forums and I suspect that it where it came from
10-07-2014 23:23
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2014 23:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  and no wonder babeshow babes like sophia often rubbish the forum on twitter etc when forum members like you chesclah call them things like you have here chesclah about sophia

fair enough you don't like how she reacted to the boob job comments on here but you've overstepped the mark in spectacular fashion in your response

So you can understand a babe lashing out over perceived unfair comments but a forum member doing likewise is overstepping? Huh

About time to stop the hypocrisy.
10-07-2014 23:27
chesclah Offline
Senior Poster

Rammy, the only thing i said that was OTT was bitch. I realised, i edited, i changed that. Everything else is my feelings on her. I gave her compliments, many of them, ive always complimented sophia. Look at my posts. Shes one of my fav girls back to 2009, and i gave her my opinion on how she keeps shitting on this forum and the people that have done their part to take her to where she is now, many of us call and spend £1.50 a minute to enable her to go to vegas and do the things she does.

I know you'll never say anything slightly negative about these girls and what they say, and barely anything but "that was a good show last night" but can't you realise all im doing is defending this forum. Come on, jesus christ dude. Wheres your balls? She shits on this forum, shes shitting on YOU!
10-07-2014 23:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ok ill accept now Sophia shouldn't have called forum members the terms she did like pathetic little worms and f****g bunch of idiots, but still overall ive no real complaints with her reaction. I wouldn't have said you overstepped the mark if you had made the edited post instead of the original post where you called Sophia a bitch which took the post a step too far in response to sophia

hairbald it was just you quoted a post I made in your post where you go on about white knights so thought you were implying it was me.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014 23:42 by Rammyrascal.)
10-07-2014 23:37
andyfletch25m Offline
feck knows

She called everyone on this forum and her "fans" as she put it an idiot, moron, pathetic, cunts and stupid little worms that's what I can see anyway and why because someone made a mistake about a photo and I said about an old webshow from a second hand source that I wouldn't like that or something to that effect look it up I think its over several posts.

So insulting people over a discussion on a obscure forum that handfuls of people look at for expressing thoughts about random shit, who did what wrong.
10-07-2014 23:46
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

[Image: 20u72na.png]

Thought I would clear a few things up with this pic. Sad to see such top quality babes only reply on this forum when they disagree with stupid comments from such a minority number of the community. TBH she should have addressed the individuals who made the comments directly in her post instead of slating the whole forum. I am sure a few pages back someone has grouped all the replies into one post.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014 23:52 by lacey_fan.)
10-07-2014 23:50
andyfletch25m Offline
feck knows

(10-07-2014 23:50 )lacey_fan Wrote:  [Image: 20u72na.png]

Thought I would clear a few things up with this pic. Sad to see such top quality babes only reply on this forum when they disagree with stupid comments from such a minority number of the community. TBH she should have addressed the individuals who made the comments directly in her post instead of slating the whole forum. I am sure a few pages back someone has grouped all the replies into one post.

What was said that couldve induced these insults and vitriol. Someone was mistaken about a picture and I expressed an opinion about a webshow theme. Unless something else was said I missed.
10-07-2014 23:59
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I apologize for any offence caused though it was just an innocent remark. I have always liked Sophia's breast's although I am not such a fan of her any more if she thinks so badly of us Forum users who pay her wages when we phone, text, pay to join the S66 website, subscribe for video's etc. I presume those wages paid for her studies so if it wasn't for us she would not be starting her new career in December!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
11-07-2014 00:39
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

So... what happened to the 3 posters that started this mess?

Liverred is online and posting still.
J T is suddenly retiring from the forums. Says getting to 600 posts was his quitting point.
i'llbeback123 is mia still.

Of the hundreds of posters on this forum, 2 people commented on a boobjob because one person "thinks" she got one. Then one person sees the comments and tweets Sophia and we've suddenly got a mountain out of tiny molehill.

I'm not sure there are words to describe the number of misunderstandings that have happened by multiple people here in the span of 24 hours.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
11-07-2014 00:44

foxxx babes