foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

mucker Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sophia
I can only agree with previous comments made and say that Sophia is one, if not the best performer on any latenight channel and the last few nights have only gone to prove this. The combination of beauty, humour and raw sexuality is something you don't find very often.
I am looking forward to her show tomorrow on http://www.glamourstarslive.com , can't think of a better way of spending £6.75.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2009 04:54 by mucker.)
27-12-2009 19:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. I am delighted that this is my one hundredth post upon this lovely forum. I would just like to say how much I adore all the girls upon here and have decided that I have absolutely fallen in love with Sophia Knight. She is the sexiest most adorable little darling I have ever seen. She makes me so wet and horny when ever She is on the television. I would love to meet her and kiss her tender lips and stroke and massage every inch of her gorgeous naked body. She is a delight and a joy. I would love to cuddle and caress her for a very long time. The sexiest little babe She is. I would like to melt butter in her mouth and lick her everywhere devouring her and loving every inch of her body. I am sure She tastes sweeter than honey and her rose petals are softer than silk. Thank you for being there my darling Sophia, you are simply sexy and adorable. The definition of sexy. You have humour, sensuality, grace, elegance and such appeal.
I can not wait to see you on the television again. You are sexualising my very soul my darling. Watching you is the highlight of my day and the best part of any day. I love you. I really do love you, now Sophia, so very, very much. x x x x x x x x x x

There is none who can compare to your beauty and loveliness. Sophia, darling, Thank you, so very much.

Heart Heart Heart Sophia Knight Heart Heart Heart

This is not just a sexy babe this is an elite and perfect M & S babe…! x x x x x x x x o x o
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2009 21:18 by EmilyCharlotteJones.)
28-12-2009 00:08
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

hi emily,well done on your 100th post and fitting that you give it to sophia...ahem so to speak.she is the sweetest girl i have seen on the shows in a very long while.well done..nice comments.
28-12-2009 00:15
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

It's not just guys who are 'obsessive' then. Wink
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2009 00:17 by Chilly.)
28-12-2009 00:17
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Congratulations Emily on your 100th post, and what better subject for that post than Sophia, I find your contributions to the forum to be humorous, intuitive and some what stimulative as in your musings regarding the beautiful Sophia. I look forward to the second hundred.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2009 02:08 by mucker.)
28-12-2009 00:38
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Wasn't it just excellent timing that Sophia's longest run of consecutive nights this year coincided with Elite's new (admittedly reactive) full nudity drive?

I guess that's the magic of Christmas..
28-12-2009 00:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(26-12-2009 11:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(26-12-2009 03:18 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  

Heart Sophia Knight Heart is the Important sexiest girl alive! Important So perfectly beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, with a perfectly formed figure. I would love to take her to bed with me, wrap her in my arms and cuddle and sensually massage her forever. She can have me and do what She wishes back to me, please. Oh that sweet girl makes me so very wet!! She is simply sexualising me.

so presume you were very very wet last night as sophia was very hot last night

I was certainly glistening for sure.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2009 15:42 by EmilyCharlotteJones.)
29-12-2009 15:41
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

FACEBOOK DELETED MY PAGE FOR SOME REASON...IVE EMAILED THEM TO QUESTION IT...SO JUST WAITING ON A REPLY AND IF THERE NOT GOING TO PUT IT BACK ON I WILL JUST SET A NEW ONE UP... SO ANNOYED!!!!

SOPHIA XX
29-12-2009 18:36
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

(29-12-2009 18:36 )sophia knight Wrote:  FACEBOOK DELETED MY PAGE FOR SOME REASON...IVE EMAILED THEM TO QUESTION IT...SO JUST WAITING ON A REPLY AND IF THERE NOT GOING TO PUT IT BACK ON I WILL JUST SET A NEW ONE UP... SO ANNOYED!!!!

SOPHIA XX

Sophia been a naughty girl laugh
29-12-2009 19:30
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Sophia have they not contacted you as to why they deleted it?
29-12-2009 21:10

foxxx babes