foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

quiquems Away
Posting Machine

RE: Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion
Unfortunately i will not be able to record her last show. Sorry Sophia.SadSadSadSadSadSad

Good luck and all the best for the future.
28-03-2012 20:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Sophia - Caps & Vids
oohhhhh tomorrow is gonna be emotional... i can feel it starting already Sad
28-03-2012 20:20
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(28-03-2012 20:17 )quiquems Wrote:  Unfortunately i will not be able to record her last show. Sorry Sophia.SadSadSadSadSadSad

Nooooooooooo ... Sophia's last night ... and no vids from quiquems ... that's like the end of the world ... the rapture is upon us!!!

You've more than earnt a night off buddy, hopefully there'll be plenty of others recording the momentous occasion Smile

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
28-03-2012 20:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sophia - Caps & Vids
sure will be sophia, cant wait to see the caps & vids from tomorrow's show, especially the end

Piper Niven Superfan
28-03-2012 20:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-03-2012 19:40 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Tonight for me is an end of an era for Elite with Sophia departing, I've long been an admirer of this model, I think tonight is going to be very sad as Sophia and Elite is a relationship that's been going strong since she made her debut back in 2009. All things do unfortunately have to come to an end, I think we're all going to miss her, hopefully she'll be back again, but at the moment it just has a very sureal feel to it, I'm sure she'll bow out in style, I'm sure a few of us will be shedding a few tears as her last moments on this channel near a conclusion, best of luck to Sophia and please come back soon.

sophia isnt leaving tonight scottishbloke, its tomorrow night, but do agree with what your saying though and pretty much agree what everyone else has said about sophia and i too wish her all the best with her future ventures

tomorrow night will be a special night indeed and is the end of an era, but the start of a new one too which hopefully will include guest appearances on elite as well as the content she will still shoot for them

Piper Niven Superfan
28-03-2012 20:43
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

My Videos

28-03-2012 20:45
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

So the end is nigh? It's goin to be hard to believe that by next week, the lovely, gorgeous Miss Sophia Knight won't be on Elite Night no more.SadSadSad Whatever happens tonight, Elite's hottest, fittest, sexist, filthiest babe HeartTongue can leave the show with her head held high Smile. Her performance on the show have gone from strength to strength, never has there be a bad performance ever from this blonde beauty. Important

Oh and have a fantastic night tomorrow at your leavin party, Sophia!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 21:04 by i'llbeback123.)
29-03-2012 15:14
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I'm both looking forward to Sophia's last night but saddened that this will be her last night as a regular Elite performer. She's been a top quality performer on Elite for a long time and yet she always looks up for the night and has a fantastic array of outfits that add to her natural beauty. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I'll miss Sophia's sexiness on Elite but wish her well in all she does in the future and am sure that she'll be great in whatever she does.

Thanks for the memories Sophia and good luck in all you do. HeartHeartHeart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
29-03-2012 16:24
shutty1971 Offline
Master Poster

so sad that one of elite tv`s best babes is leaving she has always been one of my favs will be sadly missed hope she comes back for a guest appearance now and again and as all her fans have said i also wish her good luck in what she does in the future XXXXSad Smile

I Have Something To Say Its Better To Burn Out Then Fade Away
"Kurgan Highlander"

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222
29-03-2012 19:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just aswell last night wasn't the last ever show from her then because I fucking well fell asleep after a very long day and would have missed the whole lot, so yes I fucked up my timing for my farewell message to her. So tonight then and just to say once more thanks for all the wonderful memories and used tissues down the years, especially in the show where she er....was rather fond of using the shower head so to speak laugh I hope that Sophia is back soon whether it is on this channel or elsewhere, anywhere except fucking xxXpanded TV please Big Grin Sophia will go down in history as one of the greats and arguably Elite's finest ever, tonight is going to be a very sad occasion, tissues do indeed have more than 1 purpose when it comes to the babe shows just so long as I don't wipe my eyes with the wrong one Big Laugh
29-03-2012 19:15

foxxx babes