foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sophia Knight - Chat & Discussion
(05-08-2010 00:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sophia's now wearing a cheeky pair of knicks with "good girls eat, bad girls get eaten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" bet lots of people are hoping sophia is a bad girl lol

Cheeky indeed! Quite nice as well Smile
05-08-2010 00:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

This ain't been nasty at all as a love Sophia but i have noticed her hair was a lot better when it was lovely and blond like when she first come onto our T.V screens it looked amazing anyone agree or is it just me.

Great show though sophia so far keep it up chick
05-08-2010 02:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

so no 1 is giving her myfree cams camdgirl id?... pm/inbox plz... Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
05-08-2010 02:45
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2010 02:45 )Hexit Wrote:  so no 1 is giving her myfree cams camdgirl id?... pm/inbox plz... Big Grin

It was just her name, Hexit. Can't seem to find her now so maybe she's removed her profile.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
05-08-2010 02:51
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

(05-08-2010 02:51 )skateguy Wrote:  
(05-08-2010 02:45 )Hexit Wrote:  so no 1 is giving her myfree cams camdgirl id?... pm/inbox plz... Big Grin

It was just her name, Hexit. Can't seem to find her now so maybe she's removed her profile.

Nope i'm still on there everyone Wink

I went on last night just to test it out, sorry i never let anyone know Sad but in future if you check my schedule on my own forum then that will keep you updated as to when i will be doing my next show and where Smile

thanks guys...

oh and p.s my hair was bright red so its impossible to go straight back to white blonde like when i first started Sad sorry you dont like my hair now Sad it will take a while to build up to that white again.

lots of love

Sophia xx
http://www.sophiaknight.net
05-08-2010 02:56
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(05-08-2010 00:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sophia's now wearing a cheeky pair of knicks with "good girls eat, bad girls get eaten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" bet lots of people are hoping sophia is a bad girl lol

Proof, at last, that bad girls get fed to cannibals Wink

05-08-2010 03:04
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(05-08-2010 02:56 )sophia knight Wrote:  my hair was bright red so its impossible to go straight back to white blonde like when i first started Sad sorry you dont like my hair now Sad it will take a while to build up to that white again.

Considering how red your hair was before, that is a hell of a good job that's been done on it as it looks like a natural colour - which is very difficult to get after that intense a colour. Well impressed. And, being a qualified hair dresser, and frequent colourist......I can verify that it will take time to build up to the white blonde.

But the colour is looking damn good Smile

05-08-2010 03:40
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

your hair must be so tough sophia to go through all them changes of colours you have put it through lately.

personally i liked it brunette myself it suited you so well.
05-08-2010 04:01
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I was really pleased about last night on Elite because 2 of my favourite girls seemed to have turned some sort of corner and looked as though they were enjoying themselves again. It must be tough keeping up the consistency given the limitations of the shows and let's face it some of the callers. Put that together with whatever is going on in real life and well.......like I said it must be tough particularly with a camera shoved in your face highlighting the merest sign of a frown or worry line. I thought Sophia was excellent tonight and she looked bright and full of energy which was great to see. Thanks Sophia.Smile
05-08-2010 09:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

webby i would nave pm'd you this but you got em disabled.

you have mentioned a couple of times now that sophia has some issue she's working through and because you keep mentioning it your making me wanna ask what it is. i don't actually want to know but as its her business and private. nor am i looking to dog on you or try to be nasty or what ever. just if its that private let it stay private. ie dont keep saying she has something she doesn't want made public, after all the best way to keep a secret is not to let any 1 know you have 1 in the first place.
the reason i say this is theres enough conspiracy theory's going round and you keep mentioning it will just keep them churning and peeking people's interest.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2010 17:04 by HEX!T.)
05-08-2010 17:03

foxxx babes