Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Claire Marie

Robbie11 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Claire Marie
I'm a fan of Claire "big" panties. also fan of claire, she reminds me of an ex gf I had, so its a nostalgic wank for me.

If re-incarntion exists, I wanna come back as Louise's undies.

Fave babes: Melissa, Evelyn, Emma, Louise, Gemma, Sammie, Alaska, Roxy, Lucy, Alice, Adele, Rosie, Kate
27-05-2010 15:29
Find all posts by this user
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Great to see a double helping of Claire Marie this week (not that I really see her as something called work gets in the way lol) but thanks to Sky+ I catch a wee glimpse.

Though I'd probably fancy her even if she wore a bin liner....I still concur with the comment made a while back about the double bra / top....why

I admit socks are a big turn off for me (along with boots) but hopefully Miss Claire caused plenty of eruptions in the male population today .....

ps mm not sure about that uncomfortable looking black sofa they use !
27-05-2010 21:12
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Where the hell is Claire Marie ever since she left CP for Party Talk she is never on never gets used by party talk and if she does its like one shift every Month.

They only seem to use there so called favourites like

Cara
Evelynn
Lexi
Siobhan
Louise

Well they are the only girls every time i tune in very annoying. They get all days girls and you only ever see them once piss take why have a girl work trail with no intentions to give them any shift

If any one who works at Party Talk comes on the Forum could you please be kind enough to inform me why it is or why they never use Claire.

Or even better if you read the Forum Claire get the hell out of there and get to Elite or Pad your to good not to be used
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 16:04 by Trickster.)
14-06-2010 15:47
Charlemagne Offline

(14-06-2010 15:47 )Trickster Wrote:  Where the hell is Claire Marie ever since she left CP for Party Talk she is never on never gets used by party talk and if she does its like one shift every Month.

They only seem the so called favourites like

Cara
Evelynn
Lexi
Siobhan
Louise

Well they are the only girls every time i tune in very annoying. They get all days girls and you only ever see them once piss take why have a girl work trail with no intentions to give them any shift

Evelynn had a better offer. But you can understand what Mr Angry here is complaining about.
There is only Cara who compares with Claire Marie in the beauty stakes.
They have now started to use Charmaine Sinclair more and more on their dayshows annoyed
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 16:03 by Charlemagne.)
14-06-2010 16:02
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I know Claire Marie can't work endless shift's due to maintaining a regular 9-5 job.

Personally I'm not sure how much more (if any) we will see of Party Talk's sexiest lady, we might possibly see her pop up with another hat on at some point ....but I emphasis the word 'might'.

Here's hoping hey as I miss her too ....in all ways.
14-06-2010 17:56
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well if thats the case and she has other commitments then i do apologise for the out burst

Just makes you wonder though is Claire only doing a 9 till 5 job because she ain't getting any shifts. Just that as far as i know she doesn't do any modelling work. N a normal job wont bring in know where near as much as working on one of the babe channels surely
14-06-2010 18:23
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2010 18:23 )Trickster Wrote:  Well if thats the case and she has other commitments then i do apologise for the out burst

Just makes you wonder though is Claire only doing a 9 till 5 job because she ain't getting any shifts. Just that as far as i know she doesn't do any modelling work. N a normal job wont bring in know where near as much as working on one of the babe channels surely

I don't think the babe channels pay that much trickster, certainly not the day ones.

9 to 5 is her bread & butter mortgage money, the shifts are just an extra bonus in an environment that she enjoys (and we enjoy) seeing her in. Plus you don't know what her 9 to 5 job is ...she could be a bright young manager or exec somewhere lol

She has done some modelling work but that avenue seems to be over for now....shame.
14-06-2010 22:28
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Mmm I've just got a feeling we might see the gorgeous Claire Marie on our screens again this weekend ..........
18-06-2010 15:03
Charlemagne Offline

Todays going to a great day.

As there is lots of my favourite babes on at breakfast... but none outshine the blonde Claire Marie.

She is one of the babeshows outstanding beauties Smile
20-06-2010 08:45
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(20-06-2010 08:45 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Todays going to a great day.

As there is lots of my favourite babes on at breakfast... but none outshine the blonde Claire Marie.

She is one of the babeshows outstanding beauties Smile

Agreed great to have breakfast in bed with her this morning....Wednesday is England's crucial World Cup match........Claire Marie is providing the pre match entertainment from 6am - 13.00.
20-06-2010 22:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV