Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Claire Marie

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Claire Marie
Well have been chatting to Claire for a while on Facebook an am afraid to say Claire has now decided to stop working on the babe channels.

I did my level best to try and talk her out of it but Claire has made her mind up but said she loved working on the babe channels very much but its time for a fresh start.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 21:57 by Trickster.)
24-08-2010 21:55
Find all posts by this user
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

That's GUTTING. Is she still doing modelling at all? WHAT a shame. I loved that girl, absolute STUNNER.

I Love Rebecca Kelly
28-08-2010 01:19
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Am not sure badwolf13 about modelling she ain't done much as far as am aware odd bits and bobs thats about it for clothes catalogues.

As for returning to a show it definitely out of the picture unless she has a change of heart a few months down the line but doubt it
28-08-2010 02:11
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Yes Claire is off screen at present, she did have an opportunity for a trial with Elite but decided she wanted a break from the life of Babechannel beauty.

I also get the impression this could be permanent but you never know.

I don't believe she is doing any more modelling she did a few shoots around last Christmas but again that seems to be it.

I concur with the above Claire will be a loss, great to look at and lovely to talk to, very genuine and of course very sexy too.....

Thank you Miss CM
28-08-2010 11:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV