Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 69 Vote(s) - 2.23 Average

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie - Babestation - Chat & Pics

blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: linsey dawn mckenzie on babestation?
(12-02-2010 02:54 )rover Wrote:  Sorry your bored blackghostuk but personally l think she's doing a great job.

Why are you sorry? I didn't think you ran BS! Although, you could be!!

I wish I was a perfect person and see past her, but I think that those who want to see her, go knock yourself out and have a ball... In fact I will see if Donna Duke is on, because she is a nicer view and nicer out of the 2 that I have met!
12-02-2010 03:13
Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

(12-02-2010 03:13 )blackghostuk Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 02:54 )rover Wrote:  Sorry your bored blackghostuk but personally l think she's doing a great job.

I wish I was a perfect person and see past her, but I think that those who want to see her, go knock yourself out and have a ball... In fact I will see if Donna Duke is on, because she is a nicer view and nicer out of the 2 that I have met!
BounceBounceBounce Big Laugh nice one l wish l did.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
12-02-2010 03:21
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(12-02-2010 03:21 )rover Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 03:13 )blackghostuk Wrote:  

BounceBounceBounce Big Laugh nice one l wish l did.

I know what you mean! I would have Amanda on a 1 minute delay, so could censor her when she gets too exposed, but let the odd slip in every-so-often!

In fact, I am going to start up a new thread! See you shortly! Bounce
12-02-2010 03:24
PimPim Offline
Junior Poster

Its a good job life is all about differing opinions, because she looks bloody scarey to me Surprised
12-02-2010 04:34
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(12-02-2010 04:34 )PimPim Wrote:  Its a good job life is all about differing opinions, because she looks bloody scarey to me Surprised

Thing is, modelling is a finite job and it's harder the older you get! Some are naturals and are like the Linda Lusardi's and some are like (no name to mention, as it would be ungentlemanly) and a model will either hold onto it with their false finger nails, or cut whilst the going is good!

it's an unforgiving industry!
12-02-2010 04:44
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Think we are split on LDM, my personal feeling is she may be trying to revive a flagging career and good on her for that. I'm not a fan, and never was so I guess i'll join those who are of the opinion that she may not last long here.

Why me?
12-02-2010 08:40
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Got to say she does nothing for me. To be honest there is only one girl on the shows that I really care about and call. But you know what, we all have different likes and dislikes. I certainly do not hold a personal grudge against any girl who, at the end of the day is just trying to earn some money and I imagine enjoy themselves at the same time.
As far as BS are concerned they have taken LDM on because it makes good business sense. She will appeal to some of the existing viewers for sure, but more importantly she is well known and has a fan base that cellcast will be hoping will follow her and call the shows, thereby increasing the profit margin.
As has been said so many times before; these shows exist purely to take calls, texts and pictures. Supply and demand for those who are prepared to pay.
12-02-2010 08:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i think linsey's bs debut was fantastic and she did very well on her return to the babeshows (she did 1 night on babecast a few years ago). as i said last night she looked fantatsic and wore very nice lingerie. she did well on bsxtra doing a q & a with jodie about her career and then her and jodie read texts and pics during which linsey got her boobs out and jodie licked linsey's nipple. linsey then did a short stint on bs1 and was filthy, sucking her fingers very suggestively, spanked her bum and got her boobs fully out and played and fondled them. linsey was next on bsxtra doing the first stint on bsxtra's phone and didnt move about as much mainly on her back or sat up but still got her boobs out and spoke filth on the phones. after a break linsey reappeared at 1am in a new outfit (black bra, black thong and stockings) and really upped the ante. she was very very filthy doing all the things she did on her first stint on bs 1 along with playing with herself between her legs, pretending the phone was a cock and pretending to suck it. linsey also stuck the phone between her boobs and pretended to give it a tit-wank. after this stint linsey had worn me out and i went to bed.

linsey was also filthy on the phones and during her 1am section she told a caller she "likes having her pussy licked"!!!!!!!!

also liked that linsey had her bum fully towards the camera and also did doggie facing the camera so her boobs could be seen swinging

i do agree though with the people who think linsey wont be on bs for long as she is into the twiight of her career so i will be watching each and very show she will do on bs

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 11:15 by Rammyrascal.)
12-02-2010 11:14
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(12-02-2010 11:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i think linsey's bs debut was fantastic and she did very well on her return to the babeshows (she did 1 night on babecast a few years ago). as i said last night she looked fantatsic and wore very nice lingerie. she did well on bsxtra doing a q & a with jodie about her career and then her and jodie read texts and pics during which linsey got her boobs out and jodie licked linsey's nipple. linsey then did a short stint on bs1 and was filthy, sucking her fingers very suggestively, spanked her bum and got her boobs fully out and played and fondled them. linsey was next on bsxtra doing the first stint on bsxtra's phone and didnt move about as much mainly on her back or sat up but still got her boobs out and spoke filth on the phones. after a break linsey reappeared at 1am in a new outfit (black bra, black thong and stockings) and really upped the ante. she was very very filthy doing all the things she did on her first stint on bs 1 along with playing with herself between her legs, pretending the phone was a cock and pretending to suck it. linsey also stuck the phone between her boobs and pretended to give it a tit-wank. after this stint linsey had worn me out and i went to bed.

linsey was also filthy on the phones and during her 1am section she told a caller she "likes having her pussy licked"!!!!!!!!

also liked that linsey had her bum fully towards the camera and also did doggie facing the camera so her boobs could be seen swinging

i do agree though with the people who think linsey wont be on bs for long as she is into the twiight of her career so i will be watching each and very show she will do on bs

No disrespect Rammy, but you can get that from nearly all the other Babes!

However if she's to your liking then go for it! Variety makes the world go round....
12-02-2010 11:18
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I seen 1 of her shows & i have to say mmm what a Hottie!! The only thing that was a real downer was those boobs Boy there weird looking So were her nipples Sad Sad Sad.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
12-02-2010 11:55
Thread Closed