Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Angels - discussion & chat

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Daytime Angels - discussion & chat
Fair enough mate but i find it hard to understand how you say it isn't even your Favorite channel with amount of wingeing you have done Lol. Any way i think its great Archangel nice models and the Camera work decent to well done (MORE SIENNA PLEASE)
28-01-2010 22:38
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Daytime Angels - discussion & chat
@ thestrange1. Enjoy! Big Grin

28-01-2010 22:45
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Haha Chilly nearly pissed my self laughing when i seen that wicked dude Lol
28-01-2010 22:50
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I don't usually get into pointless debates such as what's happening here with thestrange1, but i feel i have to say this.

Certain channels do things in a way which i don't like (including the girls themselves). So be it, not every channel/girl etc is going to suit everyone. So i just don't watch and am generally unconcerned with it. I certainly don't go all out to vilify it.

I believe alot of us have opinions and what we feel will improve various channels etc, these are primarily (instinctively, subconciously) based around our own personal preferences.

I for one, at the very least, am guilty of this (as i love the office theme). So i have put my own various thoughts/suggestions/feelings across a number of threads, which include camerwork, sets, girls themselves and what they wear.

However, the all important difference is that i have put these across with (i hope!) politeness, respect and maturity - which in turn will gain respect from those that matter (and therefore maybe some change). Others on this forum also post in this manner.

Unfortunately, however, some of us do not..

Now, if i may say one last thing.. can we please return this thread back to "Daytime Angels", not thestrange1 thread, which is what it is fast becoming.

Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2010 23:21 by schmoo.)
28-01-2010 23:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66