michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

What goes thru my mind..

Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

What goes thru my mind..
When I'm on the Pad & I have a caller I ask myself Q's.....

1 Are you fapping? & I listen for the tell tale signs. Most I can tell as they loose concentration now & then as they drift off, heavy breathing, accidentally let out a moan etc........ Photobucket

2 Then theres a few that you can't tell Photobucket but you know they want to so you pile the pressure on until they do laugh Good Boy!

3 I wonder all the time how many people are actually watching me at home, that never call but you know they're there..... It's quite a turn on knowing you have the power to make people fap over you

4 I also wonder how many people have fapped over me at the same time, cum at the same time too without knowing the guy in the next towns knocking one out to me also. Unless its Scotsman & he calls so I tell him where I want it "Over my Tits please"

I'm sure the other girls ask themselves similar..... even if they dont admit it.

& we all love to Fap! & if it makes you feel good....do it! Thats Kellys Law, never feel ashamed Shy

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
27-01-2010 07:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What goes thru my mind..
Wow.. Your pure filth.
Got to say I'm one who watchs and never phones, oh yeah I "fap" when you on too. What a word for it.
27-01-2010 07:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Honest too........ Thats refreshing to know Tongue I also want to try to let some people know we're all the same & break down a few barriers as some men think girls dont do it etc. Well we do & we start from the same age as guys laugh

Dont worry bout phoning! Just crack one off & I know I've got the outfit right! Blush

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

27-01-2010 07:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

A girl who tells me to fap over her... Well this day is truly rememberable, kelly bell tells me to fap Wink well Kelly I've seen you fap which led me to fap... Were just all fapping crazy!

Have to say I guess it would make you horny that guys also girls are watching you and touching themselves. Do you girls at work at the pad talk about this?
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2010 08:13 by Shalashaska.)
27-01-2010 08:06
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(27-01-2010 08:06 )Shalashaska Wrote:  A girl who tells me to fap over her... Well this day is truly rememberable, kelly bell tells
me to fap Wink well Kelly I've seen you fap which led me to fap... Were just all fapping crazy!

Have to say I guess it would make you horny that guys also girls are watching you and touching
themselves. Do you girls at work at the pad talk about this?

Its a funny thing, girls hardly ever talk about it, maybe its still this thing in our heads that guys do & girls dont. But you heard it here-we do! Blush

Now I'm gonna hold you to that one & I demand you do..... & I'm on for 10 hours eek so one might not be quite enough!

27-01-2010 08:09
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

10 hours! I guess this day will be remembered as the one I get sent to hospital from passing out and 2nd degree burn on my... Well you know.
27-01-2010 08:15
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(27-01-2010 08:15 )Shalashaska Wrote:  10 hours! I guess this day will be remembered as the one I get sent to hospital from passing out and 2nd degree burn on my... Well you know.

ok as its honesty time....... where am I gonna get it? Blush

27-01-2010 08:20
scotland Offline
Senior Poster

(27-01-2010 08:20 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  
(27-01-2010 08:15 )Shalashaska Wrote:  10 hours! I guess this day will be remembered as the one I get sent to hospital from passing out and 2nd degree burn on my... Well you know.

ok as its honesty time....... where am I gonna get it? Blush

hiya kelly i would put it all over that beautiful ass that you have!!
27-01-2010 08:34
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

That'll save me moisturising but you'd have to rub it in as I may not be able to reach Tongue

27-01-2010 08:36
scotland Offline
Senior Poster

(27-01-2010 08:36 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  That'll save me moisturising but you'd have to rub it in as I may not be able to reach Tongue

that is not a problem for me miss bell!! wat are you wearing 2day on the show! i wiil be be definatley fapping away!!

kelly my number one babe!
27-01-2010 08:41

michelle thorne